Lucky Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

As the night grew long, the party started to come to a close. Kelly made sure to find time to talk to Kara and Dana individually, gauging their reactions when she revealed that she and her husband had taken the next step and had a threesome. Both seemed pleasantly surprised, and she could see a hint of excitement in their eyes.

Duncan, Kelly, and Heidi said their goodbyes and climbed into his truck to drive home. Dana waved from her car as she began to drive away.

"So you're a fan of blowjobs?" Kelly asked, glancing over at Heidi.

She grinned and nodded. "I certainly am. They've got to be my favorite sexual act."

Kelly nodded. "I'm quickly getting to that point. There's something about taking Duncan in my mouth that is just... right... you know?"

Heidi nodded. "I do. I enjoy giving blowjobs in general though, not just to "the Dong" here."

The three of them chuckled.

"So is Duncan the largest you've had?" Kelly asked her, smiling at her husband as she did so.

Heidi thought for a second and then nodded. "By a country mile."

"But you still enjoy giving blowjobs to guys with smaller equipment," Kelly guessed.

Heidi nodded. "Absolutely. I mean, Duncan is obviously gifted, but sometimes it's nice to have a normal sized cock, you know? Most well-endowed guys know that they are well-endowed and have this... douche-bag attitude that goes with it. Smaller guys are much nicer, and much more grateful when you go down on them. When I get to give a guy a blowjob, size doesn't really matter. I mean, you guys saw that I don't have much of a gag-reflex. A guy having a smaller dick just makes it easier to bring him pleasure."

"I hadn't thought of that," Kelly admitted.

"You'll definitely have to give it a go sometime," Heidi said. "When you guys get to that point, that is. Still..." she said, leaning over towards Duncan. "There's something about this beautiful thing..."

She reached over and began to unzip Duncan's pants as he drove, causing him to look over at Kelly with surprise and a wide smile.

Kelly giggled when she heard him groan as Heidi took him into her mouth. She glanced over and saw her blonde hair bobbing up and down in his lap. She looked at his face and saw him forcing himself to watch the road. As they came up to a stop light, a car pulled up next to them. Kelly glanced over briefly and saw the familiar markings of a police cruiser, and the familiar faces of Zeke and his wife, Amy.

She waved and smiled when Zeke looked over. He turned and said something to Amy, who leaned over and looked towards Kelly. She thought she could see a smile and a nod from the blonde police officer.

Kelly motioned to Zeke to see if he wanted them to stop and she saw him smile widely and nod. She held up a finger to signal for him to wait and then follow. Grinning, she turned and looked over at the other two. They were still going at it.

"Why don't you pull into that alley up there," Kelly said, knowing that Duncan hadn't seen the Wingers. "We can switch. I can drive and you two can have some fun on the way home, or we can just fool around in the alley."

Duncan nodded and turned in to the closest alley as the light turned green. He drove down a short ways until he was in a small parking lot behind a strip mall. Kelly watched as Zeke and his wife followed.

Duncan moved his seat back and raised his arms as Heidi continue to suck on him. Kelly saw Zeke and Amy pull in beside them and quietly hop out of the car. Zeke moved to Kelly's side and Amy went around to the driver's side door. Bright lights flashed into the cab and both Duncan and Heidi yelped in alarm.

"Roll your window down please," Zeke ordered. Kelly did as she was bade.

"Good evening, Officer Winger," Kelly said sweetly.

On Duncan's side, Amy tapped her flashlight on his window. He nodded and rolled it down.

"Holy..." Amy started to say, her flashlight falling onto Duncan's erect cock, still slick with saliva.

"We didn't tell you to stop, young lady," Zeke said, flashing his light at Heidi.

"Don't worry, they're friends," Kelly whispered to her, relaxing her visibly.

"He said finish what you were doing," Amy said. "Now."

"Yes, officer!" Heidi complied, lowering her face again.

Duncan smirked, seeing that his wife had orchestrated this, somehow. "You little sneak," he said, shaking his head at his wife.

Kelly giggled and shrugged.

"Zeke, you might want to pat my wife down, she might be carrying something she shouldn't be."

Kelly's mouth dropped open in shock but she couldn't contain her smile.

"Payback," he whispered.

"Step out of the car, Miss," Zeke said, professionally.

Kelly sighed and opened the door, shaking her head at Duncan briefly. "Sure thing, Officer Winger." She stepped around to where he was pointing, the front of the police cruiser, and stood there for a second as he came around.

"Lean forward, put your hands on the hood and spread your legs please."

Kelly complied, spreading her legs slightly as she felt Zeke's foot tapping the inside of her own. He began to pat her down then, and she glanced over at Duncan with an intense look.

Zeke's hands started in her hair, but it most certainly wasn't a professional pat down. He was clearly enjoying what he was doing. His hands pulled gently at her hair, and she felt him inhale deeply behind her. His hands then moved downwards across her back and around to the front. He stopped for a few seconds at her breasts, both hands covering them for moment before continuing on, rubbing across her waist and down lower. His hands went briefly between her legs, fingers rubbing deliberately against her pussy and causing her to moan. He didn't take any further liberties there though, and moved on. He moved his hands around to her ass. She felt the young policeman push her forward then, and her crotch was flat against the hood of the cruiser as he forced her head down.

She felt him close behind her then and felt his stiff erection push into her butt cheek from behind. Both of his hands moved around to her hips then, and pulled her back, effectively causing him to dry hump into her buttocks.

Amy came around then and shined a light on the two.

"Zeke, you better behave yourself, or I'm going to have to punish you," she said.

The officer nodded but didn't release his hold on Kelly. His hands pulled back as his cock began to poke rudely out in front of him, tenting his pants. Kelly gasped as she felt his stiffness slide along pussy, and she felt herself get very wet and delightfully squishy.

"Zeke!" Amy yelled, shining her flashing at them again.

He immediately backed off and lowered his head. "I'm sorry," he said.

"I didn't hear you," Amy said.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

Amy sighed, seemingly growing irritated, and turned towards Kelly.

"Miss Kelly, you can stand up. Wait by the door of the police cruiser please. I need to punish my husband for taking liberties with you that weren't his to take."

Kelly smiled and did as she was told.

"You, stay there," Amy said, pointing at her husband. Her short blonde hair bounced as she moved back around to the driver's side. "Can I get you two to step out of the vehicle please? Leave your dick out," she ordered Duncan.

He opened his door and assisted Heidi as she climbed out. Amy walked them over to the front of the police cruiser. Duncan's cock was still erect, bobbing out in front of him as he walked over and leaned against the police car.

Amy snapped her fingers and ordered her husband to her side. He immediately obeyed, coming to stand next to her.

"Did I tell you that you could touch another woman in a familiar manner?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"I didn't hear you."

"No ma'am," he said.

"Did I tell you that you could rub that pathetic cock against her?"

He groaned and shook his head.

Duncan and Heidi glanced over at Kelly, who was beside herself with mirth, and then back at each other, wide-eyed.

"Look at his cock," Amy said, slapping her husband in the face with a loud crack.

Zeke turned and looked briefly before turning back and looking back at her.

"Did you see how big it is?"

Zeke nodded.

Amy moved close to him then. "It's bigger than yours," she said, sliding her hand down the front of his pants. "Isn't it?"

He groaned as Kelly watched her hand begin to pump up and down.

The blonde minx leaned in close and licked Zeke's neck for a second, her hand still pumping up and down.

"Can you imagine what that magnificent cock would do to my tight little pussy? Can you imagine how many fucking orgasms that perfect dick could give me?"

Zeke nodded, squinting his eyes as she continued to stroke. She pulled her hand out quickly and slapped him hard in the face.

"I didn't say you could come yet," she yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," he said, his cheek growing red. Kelly could see a fire in his eyes, he was clearly very, very turned on.

"He must be one of those types of guys that Marie and Ed were talking about, the kind that likes to be humiliated." she realized.

"I want you to picture me, on my knees in front of Duncan, worshiping that magnificent cock and you not being able to stop me. In fact..." she said, turning and releasing him. "Kelly, do you mind if I get a picture of me and that magnificent specimen?"

Kelly could tell that Amy was used to being in charge, and that she wouldn't ever ask Zeke for permission to do anything. She smiled and glanced over at Duncan, who was still looking a little shell-shocked.

"As long as you behave yourself, you can take a picture or two with it. No actual sex though," she warned.

Amy smiled and looked directly at Zeke. "Kelly, can I suck your husband's cock while I force my husband to watch me give another man an orgasm?"

Kelly's smile broadened. "I'm okay with that," she said simply.

Amy smiled at her husband. "Come over here and watch this. Take out your phone."

Doing as he was bade, Zeke followed Amy over to where Duncan was leaning against the car with Heidi standing next to him. As the two officers approached, Heidi moved to stand near Kelly.

"Don't worry, they're acquaintances," Kelly whispered, taking Heidi's hand.

"I see that," she replied.

"I didn't know they were this twisted, though," Kelly said with a smirk.

She watched as Amy came forwards and began to undo the buttons on her top and opening it up to reveal her cleavage.

"No," she said, slapping Zeke's cheek again. "These are for Duncan to enjoy right now. You don't get to look."

Duncan couldn't contain his smirk, but did indeed look down at Amy's lovely breasts.

She came forwards then and knelt down in front of him, her hand reaching up for his cock. She stopped briefly and glanced over at Kelly for confirmation, who nodded quickly with a smile.

"I had no idea you had such a magnificent cock, Duncan," she purred as she knelt in front of him. "I might have begged your wife to let you fuck me that first night at dinner if I had." She turned and looked up at her husband, who still had a fire in his eyes and was very clearly turned on. "Would you like it if I were on my hands and knees in front of you, begging for a chance to suck this perfect cock?"

Duncan groaned and smiled. "I think I would," he stammered.

"Don't be nervous," Amy said. "I'm going to take care of you." She knelt down low and looked up at him. "Duncan, can I pretty please... with sugar on top... suck this beautiful cock to punish my rotten husband. Can I show him how a real man behaves and gets rewarded?"

Duncan couldn't help but laugh and nod at the same time. He glanced up at Kelly and Heidi, and saw that both had wide smiles.

"Take some pictures of me and this magnificent cock," she ordered harshly, reaching up and taking it in her hand. "God," she moaned, stroking it gently.

Duncan groaned and glanced over at his wife and Heidi. Amy rose up to her knees then and leaned forwards as Zeke came around with his phone out. It clicked a few times as Amy held still and held the cock close to her lips. 6 inches away... then 5... then closer and closer she came, until it was a hair's breadth away. He could feel her warm breath on the tip. Finally, it touched her lips and she sighed in pleasure. She turned then and looked up at Zeke.

"I can't wait to suck on this huge cock, Baby. I might come just from swallowing his seed."

Zeke groaned as Amy reached up and stroked the outside of his trousers.

"God, Baby, he is so much bigger than you. I could come so many times on this cock."

Her lips parted and she glanced over at Kelly, who was smiling widely at the spectacle.

*****

Duncan

Duncan glanced over at Kelly and Heidi again.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked himself for the twentieth time.

Amy's short curly locks made her look adorable and very sweet, but that obviously wasn't who she really was. The freckles on her cheekbones made her look young and innocent, but she apparently wasn't that either. Her hand was warm on his shaft as she gently pumped him, her mouth opening and encircling the tip. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted some of his pre-cum.

Zeke groaned beside her and looked like he was about to come. Amy wasn't having any of it, and grabbed him by the balls and squeezed. She turned and looked at him. "I told you not to come yet. If you do, I'm going to have to punish you even more."

Zeke nodded, but didn't look away. She turned back and took Duncan's prick in her mouth again.

Heidi, having more experience than Duncan and Kelly at all things sexual, came up and decided to offer Amy a hand. She slid in behind Zeke and snaked her arms through his to wrap her hands around him. Moving her mouth close to his ear, she glanced down at Amy, who smiled her appreciation.

"Do you like seeing your wife with that beautiful cock in her mouth?" Heidi asked him.

He groaned loudly, but said, "Yes."

"He's so much bigger than you. I'll bet that she's in love with his cock right now," Heidi whispered.

Amy stroked faster, her lips wrapped around the tip of Duncan's cock, obviously trying to get him to come.

Heidi glanced back over at Kelly and cocked her head to get her to come over. Kelly glanced at Duncan who nodded his approval. She smiled and took position on the other side of Zeke.

"Look how much she's enjoying sucking on him," she said.

"God, just think of when he cums in her mouth," Heidi added. "Another man is going to fill your pretty wife's mouth with his seed, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Zeke groaned as Heidi whispered in his ear, his hips bucking involuntarily.

"It's going to be running out of her mouth, spilling down her body," Kelly said, starting to get the hang of things.

At Duncan's crotch, Amy was groaning in pleasure, forcing the massive member as deep as she could get it. Her mouth was on the small side and she wasn't having much luck, but Duncan could see that she was compensating for it by using both hands to stroke her saliva along the length that she couldn't get into her mouth. He glanced over and saw his wife and Heidi still whispering demeaning things into Zeke's ear. The sight of her so close to another man excited him.

Amy popped him out of her mouth and looked up at Zeke. "He's not going to tell me when he comes either, Baby. He doesn't need permission. He's just going to come in my mouth like he owns it. He's going to come in my mouth, and then he WILL own it. Then, he can fill my mouth with his cum whenever he likes. He won't even need to ask me. He'll just have to take what's his."

Duncan and Zeke both groaned loudly, and he felt Amy begin her rhythmic pump-sucking again. A few seconds later, he began to come.

Heidi leaned in while Duncan was coming, "Can you imagine going shopping with your wife at the grocery store, and then Duncan walks up, and without permission, forces your wife to her knees and face-fucks her until he dumps a warm load of cum down her throat?"

Amy whimpered when she felt him erupt into her mouth followed by a quick moan. Suddenly, she popped his cock out but continued to stroke it, and aimed the tip for her face. Zeke had continued to take pictures throughout the ordeal, as he'd been ordered to by his obviously much more dominant wife.

Duncan lurched forward briefly, his cock spurting stream after stream forwards onto Amy's face and into her open mouth. She moaned, her hand furiously stroking him, seemingly trying to draw out more and more of his seed.

Zeke groaned then, as his wife turned, her face coated with several ropes of pearly cum, and snapped another picture.

Standing, Amy zipped Duncan back up and patted his crotch. Turning, she faced her husband and began to wipe her face down with a finger before sucking it clean. She repeated the process until she'd cleaned most of her face.

"Now, have you learned your lesson?" Amy asked, popping a sticky finger out of her lips. "Did you see how a real man took control of my mouth, to use it as he wanted?"

Zeke nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, now apologize to Kelly," she ordered.

He turned immediately and faced Kelly. "I'm sorry, Ma'am." Turning back, he looked back at Amy.

"I'm going to give Duncan my cell phone number. If I hear that you've harassed these people again, I'm going to have to go and suck his cock some more. I'll let him use my face and mouth like he wants, without reservation. I'll let him call his friends over to face-fuck me. I'll let him call your friends over for a nice gangbang for my tight little pussy." She reached into a pocket and pulled out a card, handing it to Duncan.

"Are we clear?" she asked, grabbing Zeke's crotch and squeezing roughly

He nodded, grimacing.

"Now, let's go home so I can give you your reward for not being a little bitch and cumming too early," she said, grabbing him by his collar and yanking.

"Good night guys," she said, pushing Zeke towards the cruiser. "I'm going to go take care of my man. Thanks for playing along! Call us sometime if you want to play again!"

"Bye guys!" Zeke yelled cheerfully.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Amy yelled, as her door closed.

Kelly waved as the two pulled out and drove off.

"Seriously, what the fuck just happened?" Duncan asked, drawing laughs from the other two.

They quickly piled back into his truck and headed home.

As soon as Duncan got in, he turned and looked at Kelly. "I had no idea those two were such freaks!" Kelly and Heidi were barely listening though, and had turned towards each other as they began to tenderly kiss. Duncan grinned widely and sped home, though in truth, he doubted he'd be able to put much more effort into having sex with either of them.

As they shut the door to the house behind them, Duncan pulled Kelly up to him. "I love you."

She smiled and nuzzled his chest. "I love you," she murmured. Then, looking up at him, she whispered. "No regrets?"

"No regrets," he said with a grin.

Kelly turned then and held a hand out to Heidi, who came over and kissed both of them.

"I know we've had a long day of playing, are you really able to get it up again so soon?" Heidi asked, looking up at Duncan.

He shrugged. "I'm pretty tired, but I'm more than willing to try. I should probably shower though, that little rendezvous we just had with those two weirdos made me feel really dirty."

Both girls giggled.

"Well," Kelly said as she slid close to Heidi, "you can go shower and Heidi and I can go slide in bed and get comfy."

Both girls kissed again and giggled at Duncan's expression.

He turned and headed immediately for the shower, turning the water on and scrubbing himself quickly. Hopping out, he grabbed a towel and opened the door after switching off the light. Moonlight showed through the curtains, but Kelly had left the bedside lamp on. Duncan smiled at what he saw.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers