All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 09'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a fan of Kelly and Duncan being a masters to another couple. I find it weird and although i like this story i have a problem with how shy and prude Kelly is even after 9 chapters i mean yeah she tease other men but she can't do nothing without Duncan's approval and yeah this shows that she is a good wife but i would like her to be a little more confident and naughty because after 9 chapters her hubby is doing other women. I like that in this chapter she at least did something with Luc but i think that her build up is little to long, still i'm looking forward to next chapter and i hope that Kelly steps up big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Loved Duncan and Kelly's new adventures! Though, like the other user said, maybe Kelly should start getting more adventures on her own; I wonder if her first cock other than Duncan's will be with him present or not. I was surprised at how Camille showed no reaction during Kelly and Luc's shoot, maybe she could start getting aroused too and get involved in their fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This series of one of my favorite

awesome work! This series is easily of my favorites on this site! I hope you continue with it. Maybe Kelly gets with her boss? Either way just keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I like the direction you are taking with Amy and Zeke, Kelly seems a bit submissive also which I like, Maybe Duncan should “force” Zeke to do something with Kelly as a punishment for the girls in preparation for doing something with him,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How soon before the next installment?

These stories are so hot! How’s long before we see another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When can we expect to see chapter 10?!

Great story! Please put chapter 10 at soon

Ribeye91Ribeye91over 4 years ago

Well done again... looking forward to next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 08 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info