All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 10'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toobytoobyover 6 years ago
Love it!

Mentalcase is doing a fantastic tease with Kelly getting much more comfortable being slutty. Lucky man Duncan is having too much fun, but at least his wife gets to play with some girls. Surely she is almost ready to indulge some of the men. The poker party may get a little crazy, and with Duncan being out of town for 2 days soon, who knows what could happen? I'm pretty excited!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 6 years agoAuthor

You definitely should be excited, tooby! 11 is off the hook and 12 is... yeah... pretty ok too.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really excited at how things are turning out!

How soon before we can expect to see chapter 11?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great teaser to the next steps

You really cover the bases, of emotion, trepidation and

The excitement of the mental journey as well as the physical.

It’s a fun read and it seems to take the niftiest little turns here and there.

Lead on Maestro im looking

Forward to the many new twists and

Turns

Thoughtfuljourney

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delight

The whole series to this point has been rich - I hope you do 20 parts and we gradually see Kelly more and more involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please release next chapter

Please :(

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
Too much.

Old fat guys suppossedky guzzling whiskey at a $1000 buy in poker game. You NEVER drink if you want to at poker. Not even lots of soda or water. Texas hold'em if you ain't at the table you lose. So visiting the crapper is out.

Old bald guys playing poker....wow thats a real BUZZKILL

CUCK972CUCK972over 2 years ago

Just kids stop reading this story it is fantastic

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxover 2 years ago

Im jealous of how well you string out the turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kelly is going to get gangbanged soon. 25% chance at the poker game and a 75% chance as soon as her husband goes out of town. Just wonder if it will be a split roast or all three holes being filled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8317 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 09 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info