Lucky Pt. 02 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her fingers across it as she leaned forward and kissed the tip before pulled back. A small string of cum stretched from the tip of his cock to her mouth as she looked up at him. He dropped back to his knees on the floor and pulled her hips until only her upper body was on the couch cushions.

She leaned forward and grasped the back of his neck to keep her upright as he lowered her hips until he could feel her hot and wet pussy press against him. She grunted as he pulled her down a bit more, pressing tighter against her cunt.

She was tight. Almost too tight. He didn't want to hurt her. She closed her eyes as he pushed her down a bit more.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered to her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Trust me," she said in a quickened and sharp whisper. "I don't want you to stop."

That was all he needed to hear. He pushed down until he felt his dick stab inside of her, drawing a sharp scream from the woman's lips. She threw her head back as he pushed her down further and further until she was sitting on his lap with his entire dick throbbing inside of her tight cunt.

He pulled her up by the hips before pushing her back down once more. Her screams didn't let up and her fingers pressed tightly against the back of his neck. He pulled her top off to reveal her breasts as he grabbed them and began pinching one of her nipples. His other hand continued to push and pull her up and down as he impaled her tight pussy with his large and throbbing cock.

"Fuck," she shouted in between screams more than once as he worked her like a puppet.

Her pussy tightened around him so tightly that he slowed just before her body exploded into motion. She screamed out in pleasure until her voice went hoarse and only whispers were coming out.

She went limp from exhaustion once she had finished her last orgasm, but Lucky wasn't done. He released the breast that he was working on and placed both hands on her hips once more. He pulled her off of his dick and spun her around, dropping her chest to the couch cushions. He pressed his dick against her exhausted cunt and shoved his cock in once more.

He had to hold her up, because she didn't seem to have the strength to sit up on her knees, and rammed his dick inside of her over and over again. She attempted to scream, but at best it came out as a whispered cry. Sounds of wet flesh on flesh echoed off of the black walls as he worked himself faster and faster inside of her.

Her back was covered with small beads of sweat and her hair had become matted to her head as sweat had drenched it as well. She tried to turn and look at him more than once, but the jarring of her body by his pounding kept causing her to plant her face in the cushions.

He finally felt it. He knew it was time. He was going to cum.

He slammed his cock deep inside of the small woman's cunt and filled her womb with his juices. She jerked about as she was filled with shot after shot of his cum until the last drop released. He pulled out and fell backward on his rump.

Toshiko's body remained on the couch with her ass and pussy facing him as he watched his cum pour out and run down her inner thighs as her body twitched from time to time.

Finally, she worked up enough energy to move. She fell off of the couch and pressed her back to the foot as she looked at him in awe. She pulled her shirt back down, hiding her small breasts and grabbed her shorts before speaking.

"Lois wasn't lying," she said in a whisper. "What are you?"

"I'm Lucky," he answered honestly.

"I feel like I'm the lucky one," she laughed as she slipped her shorts up her legs and lifted her hips enough to pull them the rest of the way up. "Anytime you want to do that again just knock on my door."

"Thanks," Lucky said, unsure of what he should say to the offer.

"I need a glass of water," the small Asian woman said as she pushed herself up to her feet by climbing up the couch until she found her balance once more. "You want some?"

"No thanks," Lucky said as he stood up and followed her to the kitchen where she filled a glass with water from the faucet.

"What did Lois whisper in your ear?" He asked, feeling confident enough to openly ask questions. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes as she turned her glass of water up and gulped down every drop before setting it down on the bar and answering him.

"She said to try anal," she answered, appearing a bit bashful.

"Do you want to?" He asked. She didn't have to feel ashamed about asking such things. He enjoyed it all.

"Not right now," she laughed, appearing relieved by the pressure being lifted. "Definitely some other time. That's something that I've never tried. I'm afraid that I don't have the strength for it after what we just did though."

His Project Lucky magic seemed to be kicking in already. She was opening up to him and seemed to be building a friendship with him.

"I guess I better get back to my apartment," he said after a moment of silence between the two. "My master is at work until this evening if you change your mind."

He walked to the door and pulled it open before turning back to the woman. She was standing right behind him.

"Thank you," she said with a shy smile and a wink.

He stepped out of her apartment and heard the door shut as he walked back down the hallway to his own.

Things were looking much better at his new home for sure. With Cheryl, Lois and Toshiko to choose from any time, he had a good life. He stepped into his apartment and closed the door.

He hoped nothing would change.

12