Lucky with Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brango
brango
49 Followers

I copied the journals to a thumb drive & scanned thru them that night. I returned to her place on Sunday morning all charged up. Kate met me in the living room- naked. I smiled, always thrilled to see her hot body. Her hair was pulled back in a small pony tail that emphasized the features of her soft face.

I took a seat on the leather chair & told Kate that I wanted to try spanking her. Her lovely face lit up & she nodded happily. "Do you want to tie my hands or feet?" She purred, almost begging. I laughed at her excitement & agreed & she ran off to get her satin ropes.

I tied her arms behind her back just like I'd read- hand to elbow. When she turned to face me I marveled at the way it forced her chest out & up. I kissed her softly & gave her breasts a big squeeze. "I- I can get kind of noisy when I'm getting spanked, I cry & all, but please don't stop or anything... My safe word is french toast." Then I laid her across my lap. She purred softly as my right hand caressed & cupped her ass while my left groped her dangling breasts. "I'll count..."

My cock was rock hard as my palm landed on her tender flesh for the first time. The heat of the impact warming my palm and sending jolts through her, she gasped & whispered "one." I found I enjoyed spanking my Kate and totally enjoyed turning her ass bright red. When my hand stung too much I groped her wet sex, shoving two fingers deep inside her & enjoying all of her little gasps.

I took my time as much as I could, but after a while my cock just ached confined inside my jeans. Standing her I kissed her tearstained face. Kate's lips inhaled mine, drawing the air from my lungs. ripped my pants off as she waited desperately horny, loosing she sexiest little sobs & moans.

I sat back down & quickly pulled her atop me, guiding my cock into her waiting pussy. I was wild, bouncing & bending her every way I could my hands groping her sore ass as I lifted & pulled at her body. Our lips locked & she shuddered & jerked with an out of control climax. It went on & on as I ground her onto my root, until she fell back & screamed. Her insides spasmed & my cock exploded.

I pulled her limp body to me for a kiss & we laid there gasping for quite a while, her soft breath at my neck.
Over & over she softly repeated 'thank you.... thank you"

I untied her arms & Kate slipped off to the bathroom. I was still in the chair when she returned with a cold beer. "Won't be able to sit without remembering that for the next few days..." She giggled. "Thank you Charlie... thank you!" Kneeling by my feet she smiled up at me. "That was amazing..."

"Holy crap Kate..." I laughed at the understatement, wondering about the other games in those journals.


More may follow... do you want more?

brango
brango
49 Followers
12