All Comments on 'Lucy and Jason'

by RilkesGhost

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

What a story, Wow. Loved it, every bit of it. I hope you write some more just like this one.

Thank you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All aunts and nephews should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please add like what happened with the company did they continue to be CEOs

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Please add like what happened with the company did they continue to be CEOs

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More Please

I would love to read more of this "couple" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving Jason and Lucy

A really good story that held my interest and the sex was invigorating. Hope to read more by the author. I had an aunt 5 years my senior whom I adored. It could have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many inches

When I read about dicks of 9 inches or more, I stop reading. Sorry, turns me off.

OldBikeGuyOldBikeGuyover 6 years ago

Don’t normally say anything negative about a story in the comments but this stuck with me. All of their closest family dies and emotionally they both just seem to move on within minutes. Thats harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

This was fucking hot!! BUT she should have fucked him in the ass and made him squeal like a little piggy. Oink, oink, Mana Tess, kiss mein smelly arse. There's noodles in there.

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwover 6 years ago
You had me until...

You had me until you killed off the parents in their airplane, the lack of any grief by their son was completely unrealistic. Just my opinion.

HornyKipHornyKipover 6 years ago
"HAD BEEN"

That seems to be the best thing to say rather than"Was", or "Did". Too redundant. Couldn't get past the first page.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years ago
Well done.

The reluctance finally overcome by desire was well done. You captured what it's like between people who have an attraction but something (not necessarily incest) keeps them from giving in. But yeah, their reactions to the tragedy derailed wasn't believable. Perhaps adding a grieving period with them alone together in the house where they give in step by step would make the story more realistic and even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just stupid sex and no real love here. Loving people don't go around the world in just a few hours. Especially not right after learning of their parent's deaths.

dotcom2099dotcom2099about 6 years ago
A point of order. (sorry to be the pointer outer)

In writing this story you mention that they are flying to Gander (to refuel) and then onto Europe. You have obviously done some research into aircraft accidents & the working's of the NTSB, Because you mention the accident between two 747's on the island of Tenerife. But surely in your research you should have noticed that Gander is nowhere near John F Kennedy ( JFK ) airport where you have the family dying in the crash.

RilkesGhostRilkesGhostabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: A Point of Order

In response to @dotcom2099 and the issue of Gander's proximity to JFK, the issue is not how close Gander Newfoundland is to New York but, rather, how far France is from New York, and the range of the Cessna Citation. The flight across the ocean is a bit too long (with safety margins) for a single-leg journey on the Citation, which is why the refueling stop is required. Gander is about a 4 hour flight from JFK, and serves as a standard refueling stop for mid-range aircraft (military aircraft fly out of there regularly, Including the U.S. military). Once refueled, the flight to Europe is quite possible, considering the curve of the earth (remember, navigation is not defined by straight lines but how the planet curves).

Hope that helps -- and yes, I've researched this. :-) Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a sex story

about two heartless young people. 15 minutes after learning about family's they were laughing and proceeded to fuck for the rest of the story. A very quick read for me, I don't read sex scenes. they are all the same blah, blah!!! 2 big stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mourning?

Right. Immediately after learning about your parents’ death, you’re going to have sex, play with your dead mother’s/sister’s sex toys & wear her lingerie.

The story was good right up until the family’s death, making it so convenient for the lovers to be together.

LeoRaion212LeoRaion212about 5 years ago
Overall decent, albeit elementary and predictable.

Overall good buildup and establishing of the young aunt and nephews relationship. However, foreshadowing is one thing, having every character mention how safe the corporate jet was is a little elementary. I’m not sure if you’ve ever lost anyone in your life, I don’t wish it on anyone, especially a parent. No one would react this way, especially the aunt that you’ve established as a caring young women. She just lost her big sister and mom in the same night. It would have been much better if you had them grieve, put their heads into work and overtime grow together. It just seems lazy. The most convenient way to ensure that your two main characters could be together. 1st half definitely 4 1/2 stars, after the deaths I’d be hard pressed to give it 1 star.

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 5 years ago

I enjoyed the story but I agree that when the parents died there was not enough grieving! could have filled it in a bit more by them getting drunk and grieving then sleeping in the same bed comforting each other for a few days, then when they started having sex it would have been more natural! The way it went from the deaths to sex seemed like the deaths didn't really affect them, it's quite possible for 1 to be strong enough to not grieve to support the other after their world just disintegrated!

DrachengraffDrachengraffalmost 5 years ago
So predictable

So to begin with, some word choices were just odd. Peanut butter and jam? Never heard of it. Now peanut butter and jelly is a different story. His mum? Only if they are from the UK. Or certain parts of Canada, but you never make that clear. Now lets get to relationships. Jack was her brother-in-law, not her Uncle. Your mothers' sisters' husband is your Uncle. And last but not least the reason for the lonely star is that your characters are worse than those from GoT. Really? One good sob and it's "Hey Aunt Lucy, wanna run upstairs and fuck our brains out?". I stopped reading at that point. This story had such great potential. It read really well till the accident, even with the word choices. Then it's like you let some sociopath finish writing it. I don't care how much you want to fuck someone, literally having just lost the bulk of your family in a tragic accident is going to be the mother of all mood killers. Even if you would have had them grieve for a few hours, finally decide to not want to be alone and go to bed together, then have them fuck, would have been more believeable. As it is, it just makes them seem cold, calculating, uncaring, and ultimately unworthy of the fabulous family you made for them.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Corporate jets and international travel

So there is a thing called a slot time as well as formalities at both ends.

Formalities are customs, quarantine and immigration procedures. These happen at both ends and have to be booked in advance and a time set. Miss the time and your fucked, if your early then you wait. Pilots will slow down or speed up to make these times.

A slot time is a time slot in air traffic that you can depart in and land in. They get set by the times in your flight plan and it the flight plan times aren’t available then you get a delay. Air routes, particularly international ones are extremely crowded, to the point that to fit enough aircraft on a track that they even reduced separation requirements. Such as RVSM reduced vertical separation. At altitude there is more error in altitude so it’s freaky as jets pass 1000 feet apart in opposite directions each doing .8 or .85 Mach.

So the plane will wait bullshit is just that. Yeah if your late it will wait for sure for a fucking long time till you get another slot.

Only an ignorant person makes makes comments about aircraft without research. It’s a regimented environment so you should have figured out that it’s not just show and go type shit even if you own the aircraft.

You have other errors as well and choosing very similar names for the sisters is shit and confusing as I always have to think ‘now which one was that’.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Well fuck me it gets worse.

You have no idea about aircraft, AT ALL.

So since you have no idea about aircraft why do you try and write in such fine detail about it? It’s not an aviation story so mentioning hard numbers and flippant remarks essentially aloud slot times and formalities just pisses me right off as everything you say is just so wrong.

You call the aircraft a Cessna Citation... nope you forgot the most important bit, the version number. That’s all a pilot would care about as it says it all. People also just call it a Citation X, the X being the version number and the current version so the best version.

So you say that it can go 5000 miles..... what miles as it’s an aircraft so I take it you mean nautical miles then? Anyway nope 3500 nautical miles at absolute best and that’s with no head wind at all and an optimal uninterrupted climb all the way to 51000 feet or FL510 which won’t happen. So with 5000 miles range then your not stopping but you say your stopping. 3500 nautical miles it’s doable. Oh but oh the bit thing with aircraft is fuel and range Vs payload. So a citation X with max fuel for 3500 nautical mile range gives you.... 1350 pounds payload. That 1350 pounds includes your book your newspaper, any food and drinks, the two pilots and their gear and bags the hostess and all her shit plus the bags the passengers are carrying and the passengers. Oh and a kicker add a life raft and survival gear as every aircraft I’ve flown except a SAR aircraft had those as extra as they went usually needed. So 6 people, food and water for 6 people plus bags for 6 people and your totally strapped for payload. Weight the wife’s bags or you’ll be leaving shit behind even if you own the aircraft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
3 stars

you lost a star for cock size and the gay anal crap.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

So you think there only ferternal twins cause it's a boy and a girl you do know it could have been 2 girls and still be ferternal twins for example the Olson twins are ferternal twins not identical twins

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous