Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason laughed, "Yeah, right. Same shit, different actors. Haven't seen it, but I have." They both laughed and settled in to watch the mindless entertainment, sipping their wine as the afternoon slipped by. There was no place else they wanted to be than right there, in each other's arms.

When the movie ended Jason looked at the clock above the stereo, "They should be getting close to Gander ..." he was interrupted by his phone. This time it was ringing.

"Who's that?" Lucy asked.

"I don't recognize the number," he said, looking at the caller ID. "It says ... oh shit. Port Authority. Hello?" Jason listened for several seconds, nodding his head. He picked up the remote control and switched to the local news station.

A harried looking newscaster was staring into the camera, "We have breaking about a major incident at New York's largest airport. Reports are still coming in from John F. Kennedy Airport about a major accident involving two aircraft this afternoon. Eyewitness accounts of the events are still sketchy at this point, and a full investigation by the NTSB is pending, but preliminary reporting would seem to support the facts that a Boeing 737 was coming in for a landing while a private jet, apparently a Cessna Citation, was preparing for takeoff on the same runway. According to sources in the industry, this is called a runway incursion and has occurred before, though these events are quite rare. Unfortunately, we must report that there were no survivors on either plane. No names have been released at this time pending the notification of loved ones ..."

"Oh my God," Lucy said next to him. "I ... I don't believe it ... can it be true?"

"I'm afraid so," he whispered. "They confirmed the tail number of dad's plane on the phone. They're ... they're gone."

"Oh, Jason, what are we going to do?"

He looked at her, his heart broken at the loss of his family, but still filled with the love he felt for Lucy. "We—you and I—are going to move on. We're going to do what mum and dad—what our family—would want us to do. We're going to continue living. We're going to continue running the business, and we're going to ..." he suddenly broke down, sobbing.

"It's alright," she managed to whisper, "let it all out," and she also cried, holding him close.

*****

They sat that there for some time, numbed by the enormity of the events. Several hours had passed and it suddenly occurred to Lucy that they should probably be at the airport. Jason shook his head, "No," he said. "They don't want us there."

"Why?" she was confused, tears welling up again. "I don't understand."

"It ... the guy who called ... he was from the Port Authority, they have jurisdiction over the airport. The NTSB will be conducting a full investigation and, as he said, there's nothing for us to see or do. We'd only be getting in the way."

Lucy nodded, her mind grappling with the idea of a life without her mother, sister, and brother-in-law. She looked at Jason, "At least I still have you," she whispered, leaning against him as she clasped his hand.

"Don't worry, my dear," he said, kissing the top of her head, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you."

"Really," she said, "do you mean that?"

He looked at her, nodding, "Let me ask you something," he shook his head, "no, never mind."

"Please, ask," she encouraged. "I could use a distraction right now," she wiped her eyes with a tissue.

"Well ..." he hesitated, "I was just wondering ..."

"Go on ..."

"How many people know about us?" he finally asked.

Lucy looked taken aback, "What do you mean, 'know about'?"

Jason smiled, "I mean, know about you and I being related. About you being my mother's sister?"

"Oh. That."

"Yes. That." He looked at her, a serious look etched on his face.

Lucy suddenly jerked away from him, "Oh my God! I don't believe it," she exclaimed. "You know, I think you might be on to something."

He nodded, "I thought as much, Ms. Mackinaw."

Lucy blushed at the use of her family name. Jason's plan had suddenly become clear to her. Since he was a year younger, they had never been in the same classes at school, and even if their teachers had been the same, they had never said anything about being related. It just had not seemed like a cool thing to talk about when they were younger. While Jason's family had become quite prominent because of Bane Inc., the Mackinaw family was a relatively unknown commodity. Even though Lucy had worked at the business, Jack had never introduced her to anyone as his sister-in-law; she had always wanted to prove to everyone that she deserved to be there on her own merits, something she had done by uncovering the CFO's crimes.

Now, out of the tragic loss of their families, she wondered whether it might be possible to use those circumstances to—no, she shook her head, it was impossible.

"You're shaking your head," Jason was saying.

"I was just thinking ..."

"Who knows, Luce?" he asked again, taking her hand in his, caressing her palm.

"Jason ..." she gulped, "we ..." she stopped, feeling more vulnerable than she had ever felt in her life. She was devastated at the loss of her family, but right now, at this instant, the only thing she could think of was the comfort she would receive from—and the comfort she would give—the amazing young man sitting next to her.

A sudden resolve flooded over her, "Do you remember that day at the lake?" she knew it was a stupid question.

He nodded, still caressing her hand.

"Good. Do you remember what you told me, about being in charge?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Good. What did you say?"

He cleared his throat, grinned, "I said, no matter what happens, you will always be in charge ... would it help if I committed to make you the CEO of Bane Inc.?"

Lucy laughed, "I don't think that will be necessary ... at least, not yet. I'll settle for being in charge in other areas, for now." Holding his hand, she stood up from the couch and led him to the stairs. "Would you mind carrying my suitcase up to your room?"

"You're the boss," he whispered, leaning toward her to give her a kiss.

"Yes," she responded, kissing him with more passion than she had ever had in the past. "I am. You just remember that, alright?"

His tented cargo shorts were impossible to ignore, "No ... problem," he gasped, turning away so he could carry the suitcase up the stairs.

When they reached the top of the stairs they stopped for a second, a few steps away from the door to his room, "What's the matter?" Lucy asked, a concerned look spreading across her beautiful face.

"It just occurred to me, we don't have to ..." his voice trailed off. "Come with me," he took her hand and picked the suitcase up with his free hand, leading her toward the end of the long hallway.

"We can't go in there, it's your ..."

"My parent's room?" His voice had darkened. "Yeah. Right. Not after today. I don't intend on turning this place into a mausoleum. My family always believed that life is for the living. Haven't you ever heard the famous quote by Epicurus?"

Lucy smiled. She knew that Jason had always been more than handsome, he was exceptionally bright. He could have pursued any career, but business ran in his blood. He had also read many books on philosophy, and any number of other subjects, and was, in every sense of the word, a true renaissance man. "Tell me," she encouraged.

"Epicurus wrote, and I quote, 'Why should I fear death? If I am, then death is not. If death is, then I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not? Long time men lay oppressed with slavish fear. Religious tyranny did domineer. At length the mighty one of Greece began to assent the liberty of man,' end quote." He looked at her and tried to smile, but she looked away. "What's the matter?"

"Do you really believe that?"

He thought about it for a second, then nodded, "Yes, I think so. I mean, I've never been much on organized religion, and I can't really think all that much about some big all-knowing, all-loving thing in the sky that allows a bunch of innocent people to die in some ridiculous accident on a runway, can you?"

She shook her head, "No, I don't suppose I can," fresh tears coursed down her cheeks. "But ..."

"You can't help but think about heaven, right?"

She nodded.

"Look, sweetheart, you've taken the bio classes, just like I did. You know that when the electrical impulses stop reaching the brain, that's it—the organism dies," he reached out and switched the lights off, plunging them into darkness. "Game over. People have reported seeing lights during near death experiences. Scientists have explained this as the residual electrical impulses that take place in the last few seconds before resuscitation. People who have experienced this say they have experienced journeys to heaven, that long periods of time have passed, but time is impossible to quantify when you are unconscious."

She giggled, something that felt good to her, even in the darkness, "Yes, I know," she said softly. "Turn the lights back on, please."

He did, then took her hand again and led her into the bedroom. "This," he gestured to the master suite, "will be our room."

In her typical fashion, Lisa had put fresh linens on the bed before their departure. Jason also knew that the ensuite bathroom would have clean towels laid out, ready for their return. He shook his head, trying to purge the sadness that threatened to overwhelm him.

Sensing his shifting mood Lucy looked up at him, "We don't ..."

"No," he turned toward her, taking her in his arms, holding her close, "if you want to, I do too. We ... we can help each other, get through this, don't you think?" He wanted her, but he also knew that their being together would help them both heal.

"Yes, I do." It was the only thing she could manage to say.

Jason grinned, "Oh, Lucy," he kissed her, "you can't know how much I've wanted to hear you say those words."

Lucy experienced a sudden rush between her legs as she realized what had happened. She had just said 'I do' to Jason, though not during a wedding ceremony, and she was about to give him something that no other man had ever had—something no other man would ever had—and, despite the circumstances, she was genuinely pleased with the situation.

"Promise me one thing," she managed to say.

"Anything," he whispered.

"No matter what happens, promise me that you'll still love me when we're finished?"

Jason took a step backward, looking at Lucy with bemusement, "Are you kidding me? If the investigators called up and told me that you were responsible for that accident—something I wouldn't believe for an instant—I would STILL love you more than anyone in this world, I would still want to be with you more than anyone in this world," he paused, licking his lips. "To tell you the truth, Lucy, if we only ever kissed and did what we did this afternoon, holding hands and hugging, I would still want to spend my life with you."

Lucy was shocked. She had never heard a man exclaim such heartfelt dedication toward her. "You would give up the prospect of having sex just to be with me?"

Jason blushed, "Well ... I'm not saying I wouldn't use other means to relieve the tension," he chuckled.

This time it was Lucy's turn to blush. "Perhaps I'd be able to help you with that," her eyes went down to the now familiar bulge in his shorts.

"That would be nice," he said, his voice husky.

"I certainly hope it would be more than nice," she mocked, taking a step toward him. "Here, why don't I help you with those shorts, they look a bit ... uncomfortable." Without another word she unbuttoned them and slid them over his hips, releasing his engorged manhood in the process. Unsurprisingly, Jason had not been wearing any underwear, so his cock sprang free like a giant spring, nearly striking her in the face as she pulled them down.

"Mmm ... somebody wants some attention," she muttered, getting only her second look at Jason's engorged organ since that day at the lake. As much as she wanted the massive rod stuffed inside her sopping cunt—yes, she thought to herself, it's your cunt, and you're a little slut, going after your sister's little boy—she wanted to taste him, to devour him, to suck back his seed. She wanted to feel the strength of his manhood pulsating in her mouth, her throat, between her hands as he fucked her face for the first time. She wanted to lose her virginity to Jason in every conceivable way. If not all at once, today, then over the next few days, but it was going to happen, of that she was certain.

After all, she was in charge.

"Oh Jesus," Jason exclaimed, shocked by the soft wetness of Lucy's mouth as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. He knew she had never been with another man, at least, she had never said anything about having lost her virginity to him, and this was the last thing he had ever imagined she would be doing to him. Well, that wasn't entirely true: he had imagined her doing many things to him and with him, but he could have never imagined that the first thing she would do would be to take his massive dick into her sweet mouth. As she continued to lick and suck his cock-head, using her saliva to begin the luxurious stroking of his dick, he was shocked to see that more and more of his hardness was going down her luscious throat.

Lucy was kneeling, taking over half of Jason's eleven-inch erection into her mouth, down her throat, giving him the blowjob he had never dreamed possible. He clutched at her hair, running his fingers through her silky blonde locks, caressing her face as he gave the smallest thrusts to compliment her movements against his cock. It amazed him that Lucy could manage to fit something so thick into her mouth and down her throat, but, for now, he was only focused on what was happening, not how she had learned her technique. There would be time for questions later.

Her exquisite hands were stroking along his shaft, cupping his balls, making him feel as though his entire body was about to erupt in the largest, most violent, intense orgasm he had ever experienced, but he didn't want it to end, not just yet. With every ounce of restraint he could muster he stopped his own thrusts, as small as they had been, and focused his attention on what Lucy was doing, watching as her lips encompassed the circumference of his penis. He watched as the veins bulged, looking as though they would burst from the pressure of the blood that engorged the enraged organ. As much as he wanted this moment to last, Jason knew he was about to explode.

"Lu ... Luce ... Lucy, I'm ... going ... to ... going ... to ... going ... to ... cum ..." he finally managed to say between gasps of pleasure.

"Mmm hmmm ..." she responded, the sound vibrating over his shaft. She released his erection for only a second, "Fill me," she commanded.

That was all he needed as she took him back in her mouth. Once she began to suck on him again he began to explode, his orgasm sending streams of hot liquid down his aunt's throat, into her hungry stomach.

"Oh ... fuck!" he cried out, his legs threatening to buckle as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Jason had been busy with his coursework and had not had an orgasm in several days, so he knew that this eruption would be larger than usual. Jet after jet of creamy spunk filled Lucy's throat and mouth as she continued to suck, nearly overwhelming her as she was careful to clean off every last drop. She had never tasted it before, but in that instant Lucy knew that she was one of those women that truly enjoyed the taste of a man's cum—at least, she enjoyed the taste of her man.

"Oh, sweetie," she said, rising to her feet, licking her lips, "that was ..."

"Amazing," he finished for her, giving her a kiss. He could taste the saltiness of his cum in her mouth and found it exhilarating.

"Actually, I was going to say 'delicious,' but amazing works too," she giggled, undoing the remaining buttons on her sundress before allowing it to slip off her shoulders, onto the floor. She stood there, in front of him, wearing only her panties and bra.

"Do you approve?" she asked, spinning around to show off the skimpy undergarments. They were both white, leaving little to the imagination. Her breasts had grown a bit since that day at the lake. Now, instead of being the size of peaches they were just a bit larger, perhaps a large navel orange. As Jason looked at them he thought of nothing he wanted to do more than peel them and taste their sweetness. Sensing his thoughts, Lucy reached around her back and unclasped the garment, allowing it to join the sundress on the floor.

"That better?" she asked as her nephew's eyes widened in admiration. He had shown her his magnificent cock when they were at the lake, but she had never reciprocated by showing him her tits. True, he had never asked, but she had always thought that it would have only been fair, even if it may have led to something they might have regretted.

Jason nodded, unable to take his eyes away from what he had been imagining for so many years. "Yes ... you're so beautiful," he murmured.

Lucy blushed, "Thank you."

He made a move toward her, but she held up her hand, "Not yet," she smiled. "These," she gestured to her panties, "have to come off as well." She slipped off the panties, "You can't imagine how uncomfortable it is to wear a pair of wet panties for so long." She tried to toss them aside, but he surprised her and snatched them out of her hand.

"What ..."

"I want to inspect them," he chuckled, holding them to his nose. "Oh ... they smell ... delightful ..." he inhaled deeply, holding eye contact with her the entire time. After letting the panties fall to the floor he took her in his arms again and, for the first time in his life, gave her the type of embrace and kiss that he had really wanted to: one unhindered by clothing.

Their bodies began to intertwine, their hands began to explore one another while their tongues danced with each other inside their mouths. As they enjoyed this initial exploration of each other's bodies they slow danced toward the bed, with Jason backing up to it so that he felt the back of his knees hit the mattress. This was his cue to pull Lucy down on top of him as he lay himself down on the large king-sized mattress.

"Wait," Lucy said, breaking the kiss.

As much as Jason did not want to stop, he had put Lucy in charge. "Yes, my love?"

"Get up for a second," she said, raising herself off the man she wanted more than anything.

A confused look came over his face, but he complied. After the hummer he had just received from this amazing woman he was not about to argue with anything she said. Once he was off the bed, Lucy grabbed the feather duvet and yanked it off the bed. "Wouldn't want to get this all dirty now, would we?" She winked at him lasciviously as she folded the expensive bed covering and placed it on the chair in the corner of the room. His mother had loved that thing, but it was quite impractical during the summer, unless the air conditioning was on overdrive.

"That's my Luce," he grinned, "always being practical." He took her into his arms again and, this time, lowered her to the bed. Now he knew exactly what he wanted to do, and nothing was going to stop him, unless Lucy said the magic word.

Once she was on her back he gently used his hands to spread her legs, giving him his first unobstructed view of her pussy. He was surprised at how beautiful it was, her neatly trimmed bush looking like an ornament atop the most precious flower. He had seen hundreds, probably thousands of them online, but hers was perfect. It looked like a delicate orchid, waiting to be plucked. Her lips, the petals, were poking out, and they looked as though they were blushing, just slightly rosy. He could see the small hood of her clit, already engorged with arousal, and the glistening moisture of her excitement.

1...345678