Lucy and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing that Jason knew from their brief time as an intimate couple, it was that Lucy would not let him want for sexual release. When he needed it, when he wanted to finish off, she would be there for him. Right now, at this moment, he could be content in letting her have her pleasure. If that meant he was left with her breasts, while she rode him like a stud, that was just fine. Her tempo increased, and he could feel that she was getting closer, that she was almost ready to erupt like the volcano he had come to know and love.

"Mount Saint Lucy," he muttered.

"What?" she asked, distracted.

"Sorry," he said, "didn't mean to say that out loud. I'll tell you after."

She laughed, "Almost there," she panted, then slipped off his engorged rod and turned onto her knees, showing him her ass, "finish me," she begged.

Without another word, he slid into her from behind. He could hardly believe that one of his fantasies, to take his aunt doggie style, was now being fulfilled. All his fantasies were being fulfilled. Tasting her juices, eating her, fucking her, taking her ass, taking her from behind, it was all so much he felt like he was going to explode but had to be careful not to go in too far. He was rewarded with enthusiastic counterthrusts and discovered that he was sinking in deeper than he had been during their first time.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ..." she called out, responding to the penetration by slapping the wet floor of the shower stall. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! Ohhh ... I'm cumming ..."

They came together, nearly collapsing again after their exertions. "I think we need another shower," she whispered, his cock still buried in her pussy.

"Well," he replied, "you've come to the right place."

"Don't you mean, we've come in the right place?" she quipped. They both laughed as they cleaned themselves up and returned to the bedroom wrapped in clean towels.

While Jason went to his room to get a clean change of clothes, Lucy began opening her suitcase to look for something appropriate to wear. Jason returned wearing a pair of track pants and a t-shirt and watched for a moment as Lucy looked through the suitcase.

"You know, most of ..." he caught himself, "your sister's clothes," he finally said, "will fit you, won't they?"

She looked at him, having had the same thought. Lisa had been a size 2, petite, just as Lucy was, and while Lisa had usually tended toward more conservative clothes, she had a good fashion sense, and they had shared outfits on many occasions. She nodded.

"If you want, I won't have any problems with you using anything of hers that you want."

She rushed over to him and threw her arms around his neck, "Oh, Jason, I can't tell you how much I love you," she started crying, the tears turning into sobs as she buried her face in his muscular chest.

"Hey, sweetie, it's going to be alright, don't worry," he tried to comfort her. If there was one thing that Jason felt awkward around, it was a crying woman. It was his undoing. It wasn't that he couldn't deal with emotions, just that he wanted to make everything right, and when a woman was crying he had an urge to try and do something to help. In this case, at least, he knew the cause of her distress.

"I know," she managed to say after several seconds of crying. "It's just ... it's just that you've been so wonderful. I don't deserve any of this."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked. "Nobody deserves what happened today, but ..." he looked into her eyes, his heart catching in his throat, "life ... goes on. It's a corny thing to say, but, it is true. Isn't it?"

She nodded, "Yes, I suppose it is."

"I'm just saying, if we're going to be together, you may as well ..." he nodded toward the dresser, "you know."

She nodded again, "Yes ... and thank you."

"Now, I think you should get dressed, unless you're what's for dinner ..." he pulled the towel off her body, causing her to shriek in mock protest as he began stalking her around the room.

"No," she cried out, moving toward her suitcase. She reached for a shoebox and, for a moment Jason thought she was going to throw a pair of heels at him, but was shocked to see her pull a ten-inch dildo out and start waving it at him like a short sword.

"What the fuck? Where'd you get THAT from?" he asked, incredulously.

She grinned, holding the mock-cock out to her lover. "I've got a story about your mother that will make you blush, but it will have to wait until dinner gets here. First, you must let me get dressed. What should I wear?"

Looking confused, Jason looked through the suitcase for a moment, then turned toward the dresser and went to his mother's lingerie drawer. After looking through the drawer for a few seconds he chose something that suited his tastes, a set of pink panties with white bows and a matching bra that Lucy nodded her approval to when he handed them to her.

"Lisa always did have good taste," she murmured as she slipped on the silken undergarments. As she was putting them on Jason found one of his mother's yoga outfits, something he had seen her wear when she worked out to the videos she watched. He knew the tight leotard and bodysuit would accentuate Lucy's body in ways that would leave him hard through the rest of the night, but that was fine. It had been an emotionally trying day and, if anything, they both needed this distraction.

When he showed her the outfit he was pleased to see that her eyes lit up, "Oh, that will be ... perrrfect," she turned the word 'perfect' into an erotic expression that made his cock twitch in his track pants. He was pleased that he had chosen, again, not to have worn underwear as his cock began to stretch down his pantleg. Watching as Lucy slipped into the outfit, Jason turned his eyes once again to the massive dildo sitting on the bed, wondering what Lucy had to tell him about his mother that might relate to such an enormous sex toy. But, he wondered, why the hell did Lucy have it? Would his mother have given it to her? Why?

"How does that look?" Lucy was asking, spinning around for his inspection.

Jason licked his lips as he eyed his lover, "Good enough to eat," he growled, taking a step toward her, wrapping her in his arms and pulling her into his embrace. They kissed for several moments, rubbing their bodies against one another until they both realized that if they continued, if they allowed themselves to go any further, they would end up back in bed.

"We ... have ... to ..."

"I know," he finally said. "I really am hungry." He gave her a final kiss, cupped her breast, and thrust his engorged meat against her, causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Oh! Now I know what's for dessert," she smiled.

"Yes, and breakfast, and lunch ..."

"Hey, don't make promises you can't keep, Romeo," she patted his erection beneath his track pants.

"Don't worry, my love, I don't plan on following in the footsteps of any tragic heroes anytime soon."

"Good to hear," she said with some relief.

"So, what did you want to order for dinner?" he asked, leading her toward the hallway.

"What are you hungry for?"

He smiled at her, "I can think of several things," he growled, "but we should probably have some dinner. Must maintain our energy levels."

"You are terrible," she slapped his shoulder.

"In the best kind of way, I hope. How about Chinese? It will be here pretty fast, and, we'll have enough leftovers for tomorrow."

"Good planning. You will make a good CEO," she giggled, "you plan ahead."

He grunted as he walked into the kitchen to retrieve the takeout menu for the Chinese place they regularly ordered from. It really wasn't necessary since the number was stored in his phone, and they would probably order the same dishes that they had ordered the last several dozen or so times they had ordered from the Bamboo Gardens.

"So, what are you hungry for," he asked, handing her the menu, "and don't even start," he cautioned her, watching her eyes move toward his semi-erect bulge.

She giggled, "I'm sorry, but you're the one that got me all hot and bothered."

"Maybe you were right," he said, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Right? About what?" She suddenly had a concerned look on her face.

"That we shouldn't have done this ..." he sounded serious for about three seconds, then began to laugh as he buried his face in her lap and started kissing her through the leotard.

"Oh, you're awful," she exclaimed, slapping him with the menu as she laughed at his antics. "Be careful, you'll get me wet again."

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do," he said between kisses. "Now, decide what you want for dinner before I strip you and eat you, right here on this couch."

"Oh, promises, promises," she panted, trying to study the menu. "Ah, fuck it, just order the usual, I give up."

He lifted his head and smiled, "Sounds like a plan," he said, then reached for the phone on the coffee table.

It only took about thirty-five minutes for their dinner to arrive, during which time they began watching a movie they had both seen several times, but still enjoyed. "You don't think that's really possible, do you?" Lucy asked, as the story onscreen played out. They were watching the original 'Manchurian Candidate', one of their favorites.

"I don't know," he replied, taking a bite out of his eggroll, then offering her a bite, which she took. "Maybe not like that, but ... I don't know. Anything's possible," he snorted, "look at us."

She nodded, taking another bite of his eggroll, "Yeah, I guess it is. Want some more soup, or are you ready for the main course?"

He looked at the packages of food sitting in front of them on the coffee table for a moment. They had enough to feed six or seven people, but there was just the two of them. "I guess we'll have leftover soup too," he said, a bit sadly, the enormity of the day washing over him.

"It's going to be alright," she whispered, taking his hand in hers. "Even if we lost everything, which isn't going to happen, we'll still have each other, right?"

He nodded, cradling her face with his free hand, "Yes, my love, of that you can be certain. Nothing will ever change that."

Music was playing on the television, "Oh, it's the masquerade party," Lucy cried, "I love this scene."

Jason nodded, "Yes, this is where things really get good. Let's have some more food, before it gets cold."

They finished their dinner and put the leftovers away, and after the movie returned to the bedroom. They were more exhausted than they had imagined possible, not just physically tired from their exertions, but emotionally spent, drained of everything they had. For the first time since Lucy had arrived earlier in the day, Jason realized that his penis was lying limp in his pants, seemingly drained of all life.

"I think Moby is dead," he declared, somewhat glumly.

"No," she responded, "he's just hibernating. It's been a rough day for the little guy. He needs a break."

Jason put his arm around Lucy, "Little guy?"

"Just a figure of speech. You know what I really want right now?"

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but ... what?"

"I want to get undressed, get into that bed, and I want you to hold me, I want to feel the man I love holding me through the night. That's it, at least, for now," she looked at him, "does that sound alright to you?"

He nodded, "I can't think of anything I'd rather do," he said honestly.

They both got undressed and climbed under the sheets of the bed. Jason snuggled up to her back and was pleased to discover that her smaller body fit against his like a glove. Her soft ass was situated just above his soft penis and he knew that even if he did end up getting hard, the resultant erection would be pointing between her legs, not inside her. Even as she pressed herself against him, feeling the firmness of his body, he resisted the urge to press against her knowing the reaction his body would have. As he drifted off to sleep his mind was filled with images of Lucy, of her body opening to him, her sweet voice encouraging him to ravish her, to fill her with his seed, to eat her, to do everything he had ever imagined with her as she did all she desired to him.

It was also filled with the sounds of screams, with images of fire, the sounds of explosions as two aircraft collided on a runway and burst into flames, as his world disintegrated into a million pieces.

It all had to be a nightmare. None of it could be true. It had to be a dream, he told himself as the light of the sun streamed into the room, warming his back as he lay in the bed. He was momentarily disoriented as he looked around, not recognizing where he was until he realized that he was, in fact, in his parent's bed.

He was alone.

It had been a dream.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Lucy's sweet voice called to him from across the room. "I thought you'd sleep until ... well, until next week," she giggled. He looked at her, realizing she was naked.

"I had the weirdest thought," he said, trying to clear his head.

"What was that?" she asked, getting back into bed.

"I ..." he felt a building pressure in his bladder. "I dreamt that ..." he looked around the room, looked at her, "that it was all a dream."

"Not a nightmare?"

He shook his head, "Not all of it."

"Well, that's good to know," she was looking at the tent rising under the sheet. "Looks like Moby's back," she grinned.

"Yeah ... but first," he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, "must empty the ballast tanks."

"Understood, Captain," she saluted him, watching his manhood wave at her as he plodded off to the bathroom. It took a bit longer for him to take care of his business because of his erection, but she finally heard the toilet flush and the running water before he returned to her side.

"So," he asked, licking his lips, "what's for breakfast?"

She laughed, "What's the matter, big fella, you're not hungry for leftover Chinese?"

He crinkled his nose, "I was thinking more along the lines of a helping of pussy delight, some nice breast meat, and nipple sandwich, maybe even a serving of asswich, and ..." he grinned, "we'll see where we go from there, alright?"

She spread her legs, "Well, my love, that sounds like a feast, but what do I get to have for my breakfast?"

He looked down at his throbbing beast, pointing directly at the love of his life, "Gosh, Luce, I can't imagine." They both started laughing as she began to slowly rub her own lubricant onto his cock. She then used her lips to add to the moisture, taking his head into her mouth, sucking it deeper into her throat until he was halfway inside her, almost to the point of gagging her.

Unlike the first time she had done this to him, Jason was less fearful of hurting her; now he knew what she was capable of, though he still wanted to be careful, he knew he could throw himself into it with greater abandon, just as she was doing. Watching as Lucy sucked on his erection made him even harder, inflamed his desire even more, made him want to be with her, to be in her, to have her, that much more. He could hardly believe that the woman who had his massive dick so far down his throat, the woman that had allowed him to fill her with so much of his cum, was not only his aunt, she was his lover.

As he could feel his orgasm nearing his head began to spin with the pleasure he was experiencing. It was more than he could process as he began to call out, "I'm cumming," clutching her hair while thrusting his hips, wanting to drive more of his engorged cock down her throat.

It felt as though his cum was splashing right down her throat, coating her esophagus with its milky thickness. She could feel spurt after spurt of his seed as his cock kept delivering the precious cargo into her gut. She could only imagine what it might do to her when it found its way into her fertile womb, what marvelous miracle might be wrought of their love, what child might spring forth out of their illicit union.

They had not spoken of birth control, but Lucy was not on the pill. She knew she should have been, but they had made her feel depressed when she had gone on them for the painful periods she had begun experiencing when her menstruation had started when she hit puberty. At her sister's recommendation, she had decided to use the old-fashioned treatment: hot water bottles and Midol. Her mother had not been all that thrilled with the idea of her daughter using contraceptives anyway. Of course, the idea of her daughter swallowing the spunk of her nephew, well, that would have killed her.

Oh well, she thought to herself as she savored the feel of his hot spunk filling her tummy, it was far too late to worry about things like that now.

She had given more than a little consideration to the idea of having a child with Jason since their fateful day at the lake when she had first seen his monstrous cock. She knew there were risks, but after some research she realized that they were relatively low. There were no serious medical conditions on either side of their family, save for the stroke that had taken her father, but that wasn't from a genetic mutation. No, having a child with a close relative was, in a word, relatively safe. It was a social taboo, of course, but that was one of the things that made the entire thing so exciting. That and the fact that she had such an incredibly gorgeous penis willing to fill her, craving her as much as she wanted its delicious cream.

As Jason began eating her out, her mind flashed to the sensations she was experiencing, the waves of pleasure washing over her as his tongue pierced her slit, teasing her clit, as his fingers sank inside her, curling upwards toward that magical spot. Oh, Jesus, she thought to herself, just fuck ... oh, Jesus Fuck, Jesus Fucking Fuck me, Fuck, she thought, her thoughts becoming inchoate, scattered as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Finally, it became too much to bear as her G-spot gave up its secrets, "Ah ... ungh ... I'm ... I'm ... cum ... cum ... cumming," she finally bellowed, wrapping her legs around him as her pussy convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. "Holy fuck, you're getting really good at that," she said, with real admiration in her voice.

"Yeah? Well, you know what they say, practice makes perfect."

"That's true, so long as I'm the only one you're going to be practicing on ..."

"No problems there," he had extricated himself from between her legs and his massiveness was now pointed directly at her sex, but he didn't enter her immediately. He began by slapping his cockhead against her flaming pussy lips, patting either side of her entrance with his meat, including her hooded clit, eliciting another moan of pleasure from her.

"Oh yes," she cried, "that's what I want ... fuck me, Jason, fuck me now!" she demanded, trying to thrust her hips forward to meet his movements, but he shifted aside, teasing her.

He dodged her again, rolling onto his back, his cock swaying in the air invitingly. Without hesitation, Lucy lowered herself onto his waiting cock, her back to him. She guided their movements, luxuriating in the downward thrusts, then raising herself up, allowing him to thrust into her at the apex of the movement, making it a three-stage fuck as his upward thrust was now answered by her downward movements, followed by her upward movement as he pulled away. It only worked so well because of his length, appearing as though a small baseball bat had impaled his lover.

Lucy could hardly believe what she was feeling as each downward motion brought more and more of Jason's engorgement into her. She could feel him pressing against the roof of her inner wall, but she wanted more; she didn't care if he ruptured her, she wanted him buried inside her, and she wanted it now. When he came in her pussy—in her cunt—she wanted to taste it, to feel her womb expand like a balloon at the volume of his load as it filled her beyond capacity.

1...345678