Lucy Gets Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia is a beautiful woman. Not tall, thin with short black hair and a pretty face. Her boobs are smaller than mine and very firm. I could see she was not wearing a bra but she had on stockings under a short skirt. Her apartment is fabulous and it is obvious she has had a lot of success in her own career. She had a stern look on her face and I decided to stay silent until I got further orders. I was a little bit frightened of her and also I had orders from my Boss to obey Claudia.

"Strip," she said to me quietly. She smiled as I took off my coat and stood there in the doorway. I was hoping like mad that none of her neighbours would come out their doors and see me like that. But Claudia was just staring at my face and it looked like she was getting a little angry. So I had to guess what she wanted and I thought maybe this was like the times when my Boss wants me naked. I slowly started to remove my bra. Then Claudia was smiling a little and I knew I had guessed right and she wanted me totally naked. I even took my shoes off and then it was kind of crazy that I was standing naked in the hallway of an expensive building in front of this woman I had only just met. One thing that made it extra difficult is that I have never really been naked in front of another woman before then. For some reason I never hesitated to follow her orders and I just allowed her to be in charge the way my Boss had said.

Only then did Claudia open the door enough for me to go inside. I moved slowly since I was expecting to see men in there who were ready to fuck me. But we were alone and I started to relax a little. Claudia gave me a big glass of water and ordered me to drink it all. Since it was a warm day and I was nervous I felt thirsty and I quickly drank it completely. I even said "thank you Claudia " to her with a smile.

But she did not smile back. Instead she got a little upset with me. "You will always address me as Madame. Do not forget that," she said in her posh voice. I wanted to please her so I nodded and said, "yes Madame." She put a heavy metal chain around my neck and I remember it was cool on my skin. She held the chain and pulled me across the room to a big leather sofa. Then she sat down and told me to lie across her lap. I got a little confused and she pulled me into the position she wanted. So there I was totally naked and lying across the lap of a beautiful older woman in her expensive apartment. I was sure she was looking at my naked body and that made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

Then she slapped my bottom! It was a hard slap and it almost made me shout out except that she quickly slapped the other cheek and I was just shocked into silence. I cannot explain why I didn't fight her then or tell her to stop. For some reason I just felt like she was in charge of me and that I should follow her orders. I enjoy being submissive but I had never imagined this. It was the first time in my life I have ever been spanked or punished like that. It wad a terrible experience for me but for some reason I cannot explain I chose to lie there and accept the spanking from my new mistress.

So instead of fighting or trying to run away I stayed in that position over Madame's knees while she slapped my poor bottom. She spanked me hard and she spanked me so many times. It hurt but not enough to make me cry and I was grateful for that. My poor bum was burning by the time Madame stopped her spanking of me. I knew it wasn't over yet and I stayed still when she started talking to me.

"Your Master has decided you need some help to be a better submissive," she began to tell me. She actually used his real name but I will keep calling him Boss. "He got in contact with me. We discussed your behaviour as a submissive. I agreed with him that you need to learn a good lesson. That is why you are here."

Madame then went on to tell me everything. A few months before that my Boss had come home from a difficult business trip and he took me shopping. He wanted to buy me some new jewelry and then I asked him if we could look at dresses. I did not realise it then because I was so excited but my Boss was not really in the mood for more shopping that day. I got so carried away that after Boss helped me pick a lovely summer dress I then asked him to buy some lingerie as well. My poor Boss was tired that day and fed-up with shopping but I had not been paying attention to his needs. I remembered that day very well and when Madame explained it to me I felt terrible. And that was not just because of the fire in my bottom.

"Oh Madame, I am sorry. I had no idea. I never like to upset my Boss." But Madame didn't care about me being sorry at all. She told me she had a job to do.

"Your Master contacted me asking for assistance. We agreed that I would issue some correction to you. To teach you never to be so selfish again."

I tried to nod with my head still hanging down low. Boss didn't send me to this woman to be fucked by strange men. His idea was that I needed to learn a lesson about being a better submissive for him and he had asked Madame to do that for him. "Don't be sorry to me," she told me. "Just make sure that when your Master comes home that you remember to be a good little slut for him. A well behaved submissive obeys her Master always." I had to agree with Madame and I told myself I would do better in the future for my Boss.

I felt a sudden touching on my bottom and I could feel Madame was trying to push something into my hole. I was caught by surprise and I tried to turn to see what she was doing. But she just roughly pushed my head back down. "Behave," she said in her stern voice. "Stay there like a good little bitch and take it." Later I realised she had put a butt plug into my anus and I've never had one of those before so it was humiliating.

Then Madame said I was going to get more spankings. She told it was "for my own good" and I should be grateful she was "correcting" me. I was ordered to say thank you to her for each slap she gave on my bottom. Then Madame started spanking me with a black leather paddle and my poor bum was burning even worse than before. Of course I remembered to say "thank you" after each slap of that paddle. I didn't want to cry but I decided it would have been better for me if I had been ordered to fuck some more strange men for my Boss.

After a long time of Madame spanking me and saying "thank you" I was sure my bum was going to be bruised. It hurt a lot and because I have never enjoyed pain I think it was even worse for me. I could not believe what was happening to me. I was naked and lying over the lap of a posh older lady and she was spanking me. I knew I deserved punishment for my bad ways with my Boss but Madame was also very stern and I knew I had to let her be in charge and obey everything she said to me.

Madame touched my pussy next and then she found my clitoris. I am not afraid of doing anything sexy with another girl but no woman has ever touched me there and what was worse Madame had only just met me. Her touch did feel amazing though and I knew I had to stay there and receive anything she gave to me. I tried to stay quiet but she was an expert and I could not help letting some of my moans escape. When Madame slipped her fingers into my pussy hole I moaned even louder and I was feeling embarrassed but also extra horny. Soon I was breathing heavy and moaning and I knew I could feel my orgasm starting up. I didn't know what to do as it was getting closer. I felt so weird to be in that position as my new mistress fingered my sex but she was skilled and my body was losing control.

"You can cum for me now," said Madame. I don't know if it was an order or a sign of her mercy but I let myself go completely. It was one of the best orgasms I can remember and it proved to me a woman knows the female body the best. I tried so hard to stay quiet but I could feel my body going into spasms and the noises of my pleasure just came out. Madame kept fingering me and I cam some more for her as she used her fingers roughly inside me. I was sure I could not give any more when she stopped and gave me a rest.

Madame stood up and made me fall onto the floor. I looked up and she was holding out her two fingers that were wet with my pussy juices. "Clean them," she gave the order. "Then you can thank me properly." So I took her fingers into my mouth and tasted my pussy on them. It was strange to taste myself like that and Madame was acting as if it was completely normal. When I had decided she was totally clean of juices I let her fingers go and I looked her in the eyes and I said "thank you Madame for taking care of me like that." I really meant it as well since she had given me one of the best orgasms I could remember.

She didn't say anything because she was a very stern woman. She gave me a hard look and gave me another glass of water to drink. Then she took the chain and pulled me across her apartment and into her bedroom. Its a lovely bedroom with a big soft bed on one of those old iron frames. She pushed me down so I was kneeling and she undressed herself. I watched as she stripped in front of me and I could see that Madame was not at all concerned about being naked in front of another female. But I guessed that maybe she was a lesbian because she had done such a good job of fingering my pussy.

Madame lay on the bed and stretched out her legs. I could see her shaved pussy lips and they looked quite bigger than mine. "Get up here," was her next order to me. Then she smiled and pointed to her pussy. "Get to work and make me cum you filthy slut."

I don't know why but I did not question or object to her order. Probably by this time I am quite used to obeying in a sexual situation thanks to my Boss. And Madame was clearly able to control me with her looks and her posh voice. The only thing was I was quite embarrassed about putting my mouth on her pussy because obviously I've never done anything like that. Madame didn't give me a choice, however. She took hold of the heavy chain around my neck and ordered me again.

It was my first time ever putting my face in a woman's pussy and I thought it was really amazing. She smelled a lot like me and the taste was also really nice like my own. Her big pussy lips were so soft on my tongue and I even knew to find her clit and flick my tongue over it. I forgot to say that Madame has a piercing in the hood of her clitoris so it was not hard to find. Its a big, heavy ring with a nice turquoise jewel and it looks really fantastic. I licked her clit and all around her lips and she was moaning the whole time so I guessed I must be doing it OK.

After a while she took hold of my head and started giving orders as she moved my mouth around. "Yes, don't stop," she would say in a hiss. "Harder" was her order when I stuck my tongue into her pussy. "Right there, yes there," she moaned. I could tell when her orgasm hit because of the way her body went stiff and the little sounds she made. To me that was the amazing part to have a woman cumming while I was licking her pussy. And the extra juices flowed out of her hole whenever she came loudly. I liked it a lot and I didn't mind that my first sex play with a woman required me to give her pleasure with my mouth. Madame kept me working on her pussy for ages until my mouth was sore and my jaw was aching. I was glad when finally she gave me permission to rest.

I needed to use the bathroom after drinking so much water. Madame would not permit it. Instead she ordered me to go to the corner of the room and do it there. "Squat like a little dog," she said to me. "I want to see you piss like the filthy slut you are." I was so shocked and I didn't think I could manage to relieve myself in that way with her watching. The trouble for me was that I really had to go and Madame was not changing her mind at all. I know she gave me the water to drink so I would end up like this. My emotions were fear and embarrassment and a kind of horror – did she really want to watch me pee? My Boss does sometimes when we are in the woods but its the most intimate thing.

There was no way I could delay any longer and even though I hated doing it my bladder felt like it would burst. So I did as Madame ordered and I squatted in the corner with my legs open and everything on display. Of course she had seen me naked since I had arrived. I also wondered if this was the reason her apartment had wooden floors and not carpet. Finally the hot stream came out and I was so embarrassed at the amount of noise it made as it came hissing from my little pee hole and splashed all over the floor. I even got some pee splashed on my legs and my feet. I saw the same look on her face that I see on my Boss after I pee for him. Then Madame ordered me to fetch a towel from the bathroom and said again that I was a "filthy slut" and that I should clean up "my mess."

Madame ordered me into bed with her and she played with my boobs and sucked on the nipples. I liked that as well because of the tingles it sent into my pussy. Later on she fingered me again and I came for her a lot more times. She is an expert at touching a woman and this time I felt very relaxed and enjoyed everything she did to me. I was ordered to "eat her cunt" some more and she called me a "filthy slut" and a "dirty bitch" lots of times even though she had a lot of orgasms herself. I made sure to thank Madame several times after she was finished with me and I really did enjoy the experience even if it was painful and embarrassing.

After I took a taxi home with my underwear and coat on I was able to talk to my Boss that night. He didn't ask me about Claudia and I didn't say anything. I was still too shocked and embarrassed about what she had done to me. And the other thing was that I was surprised that I had liked using my mouth on Madam's pussy. I've never had any objection to doing that but still it was my first time and I wondered if maybe I am meant to have sex with women as well.

The next night Boss did ask me about Claudia but again I didn't say too much. He just asked me if I met her as arranged and did I like her? I told him she was very pretty and was rich. I also said she was strict and that I would tell him more after I saw her again.

Before I left Madame had been very clear that I was to visit her again before my Boss came back from his trip. I could not argue with her. She was just like a mistress to me and I knew I had to obey her instructions to make my Boss happy. That meant going to her apartment the next Saturday and this time I wore clothes but she told me underwear was not permitted. I didn't feel any better travelling around like that than the first visit.

Again I made sure to buzz her apartment exactly on time and I went straight up without a word from her. Madame was waiting for me at her door and it was nice to see her again. But there was a look on her face and I knew she required me to strip naked before I entered her place. As quick as I could I stripped off and left my clothes in a little pile.

Madame smiled and told me I was a "good little slut." Then she pointed to her feet and told me "you know what to do." I was a little surprised but I guessed she meant I was required to show her respect. Of course I did not hesitate. I was thinking my Boss would like to know I did this for Madame. It was a little scary because she kept me there naked for a long time and I was afraid a neighbour would come out and find me like that. But Madame didn't seem to care and I went on hands and knees and bowed down low to kiss her shoes. They were very expensive shoes and that made it feel even more right that I should show my respect to her like that.

When I went inside I was happy to see that again there were no males to screw me. But I could see the black leather paddle next to her sofa and I knew straight away what was she was going to do to me that day. Madame ordered me into position and again she told me I still needed some more "correction" before my Boss would be happy with me.

"Stand there," she told me. "Put your feet apart. A little more. Now you filthy bitch – bend over and put your hands behind your knees. Yes that's right. Hold tight now."

In this position I was bent over with my legs straight and my head down and my butt was sticking out. It was embarrassing because my holes were easily showing. Also I knew I was a good target for Madame and her nasty paddle.

She spanked me hard and the first hit was a shock to me because I thought she was going to knock me over. Just like the first visit Madame spanked me a lot of times and they were all hard. Lucky for me she could not see my face because I know it was showing the painful effects of the spanking. My bum was burning after just a few spanks. Also, since my head was down low the sound of the big paddle spanking on my bottom was louder than the first time. A few times I felt Madame put her hand on my back to keep me in position but she never stopped the spanking until she decided it was all done.

When she Madame gave me permission to stand up I think she saw the start of my tears. She smiled right then and I felt bad about being punished but also I felt good about pleasing this rich and stern woman. Just like the first time my bottom was on fire and I felt certain I would have bruises later.

I was ordered into the bedroom and Madame made me lie face down on her beautiful bed. She fetched some soft ropes and tied my wrists to the head of the bed and then she ordered me to put my legs apart. I never saw her fetch the leather strap but Madame told me that today I still needed "some strong correction" and she said again it was for my own good.

The leather strap hurt even more than the paddle and Madame whipped me on my butt and also on the backs of my legs. I felt lucky to be face down on the bed so my shouts of pain wouldn't be so loud. I could hear the strap as Madame used it to whip me and the pain was a terrible stinging pain. I even thought Madame would break my skin with the strap thought later I realised that was foolish since Madame is obviously an expert in spankings and whippings.

After a while Madame stopped and I felt her hands touching my butt cheeks and sliding along the crack of my bottom. Then she said to me that "you have been very well behaved for a naughty girl. I think its time for a different type of correction."

Madame pushed my legs wider and told me not to move them. She put a pillow underneath me so my bottom was sticking up a little and then she started to finger my pussy again. I think she was using two fingers in my pussy and straight away it felt so good that I forgot the burning of the whipping and my pussy was soaking wet.

Just like the first time Madame was expert at using my pussy and she made me cum over and over and then she stuck a finger in my bum! I was a little shocked at first but I didn't say anything because I didn't dare. Then I quickly did not want to say anything because it felt so amazing. She was very gentle but the orgasms were so intense. I have never had that done to me before – not even by my Boss who likes to play with my bum. Madame seemed to know exactly the moment to push her finger into my arsehole. Before I had been crying my pain into the bed and now I was making almost as much noise from Madame fingering me to multiple orgasms. I was made to gasp and say "thank you" to her many times.

After Madame was done with me I was untied and ordered to eat her pussy again. I was feeling less embarrassed this time and I really liked her long, puffy pussy lips. I had often wondered if I would enjoy sex with a woman and whether it would give me pleasure. By now it was obvious to me that I can really enjoy having sex with a woman. Like the first time Madame, kept me down there for such a long time. She was still calling me bad names like "filthy bitch" and "fucking little animal" which shocked me. But she did seem very pleased with my efforts and I was relieved to be allowed to rest after a while.