Lucy Gets Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were resting Madame played with my boobs. She said she liked mine a lot and I was proud of that since they are bigger than hers. She pinched my nipples a little bit as well which hurt but I didn't complain at all since I knew this was another part of my "correction." Madame even gave me a sign to suckle on her boobs and I liked that just as much and I felt her nipples get hard as I flicked my tongue over them as she moaned.

Later I asked Madame if it was better to be a lesbian so she could punish naughty submissives like me. She smiled at me. "My darling," she said and that was a surprise as well. "Your Master tells me you are a cock slut and that's a very good thing in a submissive. But, you see, I like cocks almost as much as you do. Its just that I also enjoy punishing bad little girls like you." Madame also told me that she was only giving me a "light treatment" and that other "naughty subs" usually got something much harsher than me. I felt very grateful for that and I told Madame so.

Then I wanted to ask if being sent to Madame for training was a sign that my Boss wants me to fuck women. Madame explained everything and told me that I should not object if my Boss one day wanted me to have sex with a woman for him to enjoy.

"My agreement with your Master was only about providing correction. Its a special service I like to give and one I am very good at. Having you eat my cunt is something your Master knows nothing about. We never discussed it. I saw your picture and you looked cute. So I decided I would take a secret commission for myself. That's why you are serving me with your mouth." I liked hearing that Madame found me cute and sexy. It was kind of fun as well to think she wanted to take advantage like that and make me experience lesbian sex.

By then Madame was feeling horny and wanting me to eat her pussy again. She gave me instructions on how to eat her and finger her bottom at the same time. I was actually a little excited about that and made sure when I was ready that my finger was nice and wet from my mouth. It felt so strange to stick my finger into another person's butt hole and especially since it was another woman. Another fantastic first for Lucy! I had no idea how tight and hot a bottom can be but I really enjoyed the feeling I was doing something so filthy. Madame seemed to really like it as well since she called me lots of harsh names again.

The only thing was that Madame decided to whip me some more while I was eating her pussy and fingering her butt hole. I did not like that at all but I got an idea that she became even more excited while she was whipping me and forcing me to eat her pussy. I made sure to pay special attention to her clit as she ordered and it was fun to play with the ring in her clit hood one last time.

When Madame sent me home later she first stuck a butt plug inside me. I felt a little ashamed by that because I felt it was a punishment after I'd been so well behaved. But Madame told me it was a little momento for me to keep and maybe share with my Master. She made me kiss her feet as well and I did that with a lot of joy and told her again "thank you Madame for helping me."

My Boss arrived back home three days later and he wanted to hear all the details of my "correction." I told him everything except eating Madame's cunt and that included the spanking and the whipping as well as the pissing on the floor and the butt plug. He was excited about the butt plug but he also was concerned about the whippings and the spankings. He asked me if I hated him for letting Claudia hurt me like that.

I said "no" because I felt really proud about what I had done. And I was able to assure my Boss that Claudia had said other "naughty subs" got it much worse than she gave to me.

Most of all I wanted to tell my Boss how sorry I was for what I had done. I reminded him that he sent me to Claudia because I had behaved badly and acted selfishly. I almost had tears in my eyes when I told him I never wanted to do such a thing again and that I wanted to make it up to him. I even begged my Boss to let me stay naked in the apartment at all times and to wear the collar every day for one whole month. I was really happy when he said yes.

There was one last thing. I asked my Boss about deepthroating. I had decided I was going to do better as a submissive for my Master, my Boss, and make amends for my bad acts. I chose deepthroat as a way for me to show my improvement. "I always want to take so much of your cock into my mouth," I told him and he knew it was true. "But I have been thinking as your slut I should take more." So I asked my Boss if he would help me to learn the proper technique for deepthroat. We even started practicing my new skill the next weekend in the country house.

For the next few months I have been learning how to relax my mouth and my throat to accept every bit of his cock. My Boss has told me to get into different positions and one of the best ones is lying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. It still is a little scary to feel all of him filling my mouth and into my throat. I get tears in my eyes as well sometimes but these are not sadness because its exciting to give a deepthroat to my Boss.

Now I can take almost all of his beautiful cock even when I am kneeling in front of him. And my Boss took me back to the beach one night and I performed a deepthroat for him on the sand and then he shot all his jizz onto my face and in my hair. I was really excited that I could do all that for my wonderful Boss. That time I happily wore his jizz back from the beach to the car.

My life is getting better and better and I know my proper place is to be a slut and a submissive.

Hope you enjoyed it - Lucy