Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boss was home again the next week and of course I was very happy. I asked him about masters sharing their submissives with their friends and why they like to do that. My Boss responded that not all dominants share their submissives. He said, "I know Lord Black and his friends do that. The men I sent you to have sex with were all my business contacts. I knew you would be better to help them enjoy the business than paying for a woman to fuck them."

In my mind I still thought my Boss was trying to get rid of me so I asked again about the beauty pageant and why I was chosen to enter the contest. My Boss said he was pleased and proud of the things I achieved as his submissive. He said he wanted to show me off and he also told me it was because it would help him be on good terms with the important Lord Black. When I heard that I was even more pleased about the beauty pageant and I didn't even think what it would mean if I won. Its because after my time with Boss I have learned that sometimes the best way to serve him is to give service to other men.

For as long as I can remember, I thought about powerful men and being beneath them and doing everything they say. I always tried to hide such ideas because part of me felt it was wrong to behave that way. My Boss helped me to become a slut I am proud of. That was important because I could already guess that the contest with Lord Black would mean having sex with strangers. I really could not guess at other things this contest would mean. So I was very nervous and even a little afraid but I would go through for my Boss.

So I can skip to the beauty pageant and describe all the things that happened.

NIGHT ONE

DM picked me up in his expensive car and I was wearing my new dress again. I already knew that I would stay naked for most of the night but I wanted to make an effort for DM.

As soon as we arrived I was introduced to three other women and we were all taken to a small room to undress. The three other women were all pretty and already I was worried that I was not good enough. But it was too late now because my Boss had agreed I was a contestant and so I thought about him being happy for me to be humiliated by Lord Black. We all had to get undressed and I was shy because I've been naked before but not in front of so many women at once. But I could see my boobs were almost the largest in the room so that made me feel good about being in such a beauty pageant.

That night we were taken outside next to a large pool that had lights inside it. We were made to stand in front of a large group of men and I could see DM in the corner and I could tell he was not part of the scoring. There were all sorts of men but some of them looked like there were bulges in their pants and I could hear them talking about us. At this time I was enjoying the feeling of being undressed in front of them all. I have been naked in public places many times with my Boss but never with so many people looking and staring. Some of the men were already writing in little books and I knew the beauty pageant was about to start. I had to concentrate on giving my best performance and I even tried to smile as they all looked at us and wrote things about us.

One of the men started the action by stepping forward and ordering the women to answer some questions truthfully and the best we could.

"Number One," he said pointing to a woman next to me. "Why do you like sucking cocks? And do you like taking a man's seed on your face?"

She responded saying "all my holes belong to my Master and I love him using them and especially my mouth. I enjoy his cum on my face because I know that's what he enjoys."

"Number Two," the man said and that was my turn. I blushed a little but I responded honestly.

"I like to know I am lower than men. When a man puts his dick into my mouth then I am in my right position and I feel my true worth. If a man wants to give his cum on my face its a reward and an honour for me." I felt a little ashamed for giving those answers in front of so many men but every word was true.

The questions went on and I saw the men writing in their books and giving scores for each answer we women said. For me it was really exciting to think of all those men and their hard dicks and wanting to suck as many as I could. I could see them getting interested in our answers to the questions about cock sucking and now I was thinking we would be informed we had to suck them all. I was even more excited now and still nervous as well.

Then the men came over to us four women and they started touching us. It was like that first night with Lord Black and the two men were inspecting our boobs and touching our nipples. I think there were more than ten men and they walked around touching us and grabbing us on our bottoms and touching our pussies. It was really humiliating and embarrassing to be touched like that and I was a little bit turned-on because I could see from their eyes that some of the men were really excited by our naked bodies.

The men were still writing in their little books and I smiled and was hoping for a good score. A few of them ordered us to bend over and I was feeling really great as the men touched our pussies and pulled the lips apart. Like the first night with Lord Black, I felt fingers go inside my holes and I knew my pussy was already wet from everything they were doing to me. I even enjoyed the fingers that poked inside my bottom because on that night I was hoping one of them would fuck me.

We were ordered to get down on hands and knees and I guessed it was so they could inspect our boobs more. Someone told me once this is the best position to see how big a woman's boobs are and I was ready for that because my boobs are a good size for most men.

After that the men started taking their dicks out and the women were told to be on our knees. I did that straight away since I love dicks and I always want to show I am lower than them. So its a favourite thing for me to get on my knees with a hard dick next to my eyes. No-one told us women what would happen next so we could only follow the orders each time but I guessed easily this was the time I would suck as many of those dicks as they wanted and be made into a full slut for Lord Black.

I have never been presented with so many dicks in front of me. There was no way to count the men but I think there were at least ten guys there for the beauty pageant. They all were hard and standing up so I was excited and not scared. I knew already I was going to suck more dicks on this night than I have ever done before and my only wish was my Boss could be there to watch. Even though I knew it was going to be a tough job I was ready for every one to put his dick in my mouth at least once. I have never sucked so many men in one night and they were all strangers that I knew would put their dicks in my mouth and I was really happy about that.

I opened my mouth for the first one to show I was ready and I remember he went in quickly and put a hand on my head to help his thrusting. Some of the others held my head or sometimes they just moved their hips and fucked my mouth. I think the same man twice grabbed my hair and it hurt but it was also exciting as well. Of course I wanted to show I am well trained so I sucked all the dicks and had all those men use my mouth for their pleasure. To make it better for them I was also stroking their dicks and touching their balls softly so they would think I am a deserving winner.

This part of the beauty pageant went for a long time and the men were moving around around and they were always using our mouths. I was a little afraid but I kept thinking about their dicks and how they were all different. I have always liked dicks and this time there were so many to admire and feel in my mouth and I tried to think of details like their shape and size. One the men had very black skin but that did not bother me thanks to the guy my Boss made me fuck for his business. I already knew that black dick tastes as good as the white ones so it was fine when he had a turn in my mouth.

I guess every woman had to take every dick at least twice or maybe more. I was getting a sore jaw and all my saliva was dripping on my chin and onto my boobs. I guessed I didn't look beautiful but more like a slut and I decided that was a good thing. I felt like I was just a hole for their dicks but of course it was all part of the beauty pageant and I knew the men were giving scores for who gave the best headjobs.

Then suddenly the men stopped using our mouths. I was happy since I needed to rest my mouth but I thought the pageant was finished for that night and I was a little disappointed. The men were still writing in their books and I tried again to smile. One of them smiled at me as well which I liked. There was no sign of DM but I was not afraid anymore.

Then I could hear an announcement and someone was saying, "Gentlemen, its time to paint those lovely faces." The men came towards us again and I could see some of them were rubbing their dicks and I was feeling very excited. I could guess we were going to receive cum facials from all the men and I was very happy about that. I have had a lot of practice at taking cum facials and I really love doing that. It made sense for the beauty pageant since it was a good way to treat a submissive to degrade and make her low and there were so many men ready to do that. Also for cum facials I have tried to make myself better and got some tips from other men about what they like when they shoot their jizz onto a woman. I knew I could get good scores and I was excited that I would receive so much jizz at once.

Two men came to me and they both were stroking their big hard dicks. I really wanted to win the beauty pageant and I looked at their balls and hoped they both had big loads to really cover me. I tried to smile but I knew I should open my mouth to make a good target for them both.

The first man was stroking fast and I really wanted to earn his cum. I even said "please Sir" to him to show good manners. He almost didn't make a sound before he started cumming and I got very excited as I saw the jizz shoot out from his tip. The first one landed in the middle of my face and it felt like it hit me hard so I guessed this man had been waiting a few days for this. Some of his jizz went into my mouth and on my nose and my left cheek and I was trying to be serious but it really felt so great to be given a cum facial like that. He did have quite a big load in fact and I hoped I looked extra sexy all covered by his jizz. The first man also stuck his dick into my mouth which was still open and I knew straight away it was my job to clean his dick completely. I enjoyed that part because I got to taste more of his jizz. I tried again to say "thank you Sir" to this first man.

I took a quick look and the first woman already had a lot of jizz on her face and her hair. She had three men for her and she was sucking one clean while the last one was getting ready to shoot on her from the side. All of us women were going to be covered with jizz and I was proud to have been a part of this really strange beauty pageant.

The second man in front of me was soon ready as well. He stepped in really close and he started shooting his jizz onto my forehead and he even aimed it for my hair. Actually that part was also very sexy because I knew his sticky jizz would stay in my hair for the rest of the night and show everyone I was a good slut. A few of his blasts landed lower on my face and one of them even went near my eye but I was able to close my eye so I didn't get any bad effects from it. But I could feel his cum dripping in my hair and on my face and I knew for sure I was well coated in jizz and looking beautiful for them.

The second man also wanted me to clean his dick and I thought his jizz also tasted good as I sucked on him and got the last of his stuff from his balls. There was sticky jizz all over my face and even in my hair and even though I'd never done that in front of an audience before I was so excited and even turned-on. I could hear the other woman getting their facials as well right then and it felt so sexy like a big cum party. One of the women even took three loads on her face and I knew that we all looked even more pretty with our faces coated like that.

Of course I know not to clean my face from the jizz until a Master tells me so I was trying to see what everyone was doing. A group of the men came towards us and they had their dicks in their hands. I was expecting more cum facials but they had one more part for the beauty pageant that night.

Without any words at all the men started peeing on us four women as we stayed on knees beside the pool. I guessed just before the first stream of pee started on me and I just had time to open my mouth like a good submissive always does. The man aimed straight at the middle of my face and I remember how hard the pee was hitting my skin. It felt really good except some little splashes went into my eyes and they were stinging. The first man I remember his pee had a strong smell which was more than I am used to. But I have had a pee shower many times so I am never put-off by the smell anymore and because my mouth was open I was able to taste some of his pee and even swallow a little.

Of course it was a disgusting thing to receive and to be given such a filthy treatment in front of that big group was even more extreme. At that time the words of my Boss came into my head and I recalled what he said about me being more degraded and filthy. So of course I really started loving the pee shower and thinking I would look even better for these men.

The men weren't aiming at our mouths as much so I was thinking the idea was to give us a good clean from the jizz we were wearing. But to me I didn't care about being cleaned from their jizz because I knew the beauty pageant would not be complete if we weren't treated like that. The number four woman was the prettiest of everyone with long blonde hair and I could see had three men peeing on her at once and getting a real shower. She was soaked and her hair was totally wet. I had to take one more load of pee and this guy had a really big load. I saw his stream shooting out and I really liked his technique with the pee shower. He squirted it on my face and moved from side to side and he shot some on my boobs and my hair and finally he saved a little for my mouth. I knew the men were still writing our scores so again I remembered to say "thank you Sir".

After that all the men were applauding and they told us we had to walk around the pool slowly. I felt silly walking around in such condition but it was like a parade so that was a normal part of the evening. It was hard to see where I was walking since there was jizz and pee covering my face and also my eyes were still stinging. I tried to look sexy for them anyway and walked slowly so they could have a real good look at me. When we were done with the parade the guys went inside and some other men came to us and then I saw DM again. He was ready to take me home and I wondered if we would be getting cleaned up before the drive. But DM didn't say anything about that and he just handed my dress to wear over my body that was still wet. I had to walk to his car still with jizz on me and now dripping from the pee they sprayed on me and it felt a little bit horrible. Now for the first time I really was understanding how masters can make their submissives so really low and humiliated.

When I got to his car it had some towels on the back seat for me to sit. But my dress was ruined because of the smell of all that pee and there was no way I could take it to be cleaned in such condition. Also of course I smelled from the pee especially and I knew I was really disgusting but I was also feeling proud of being made that way by those men and DM did not seem to mind.

At my apartment I had to walk from the car still wet from pee and jizz and I was really hoping my neighbours would not see me but I still felt excited about it anyway. I remembered the rule about no blowjobs while the beauty pageant was still going on. I am honest in saying I did not feel so sexy by then. I just said "goodnight Sir" and went to report to my Boss on Skype as well and he was very excited by everything. He said I looked even more beautiful and that made me feel great.

My Boss also said he was very sorry to have missed the beauty pageant but that Lord Black did not allow the Masters of the women to attend. I felt so dirty and slutty for the things they had done to me but I told my Boss I was very happy I was in the beauty pageant. Already I was thinking about the next part of the contest two nights later.

12