Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

I was allowed to wear my collar all the weekend as well and my Boss took care of me and my meals and put me in the bath. Most of the time I had to eat from the floor as my Boss really wanted me to feel like his submissive again. I was glad for that and when he came to put my meal down I always tried to kiss his feet to show I adore my Boss.

The one time that was different was on the Saturday night when Boss took me to a local restaurant. We eat there a lot at the country house and my Boss always gets a good table near the fireplace. During our dinner a few times my Boss lifted my skirt and I felt his hand between my thighs and near my pussy. I knew that he was very horny and I was really enjoying being touched like that in a public place. I guessed that my Boss would have an idea for me to do something more after dinner on the way home.

So I was really excited after we left and walking to the car. My Boss said, "I want a headjob." I looked around to see if anyone heard and he said it again louder. "I want a headjob."

I just told him, "I am ready, Sir." He grabbed my butt as we walked further and then at the car he ordered me onto my knees. There was more danger of us being seen but I knew that I didn't have to worry about that and I could kneel next to the car so I was hidden. I went down and waited for Boss to signal I could start. I watched as he undid his pants and took his dick out into the air.

"Do it," were his only words and I immediately took as much of his dick in my mouth as I could. I have never forgotten the first time my Boss asked me to suck his dick and the shock I felt that time. Since then it is my duty and my proper place. I sucked him and stroked the shaft as well and quickly he was so big and hard in my mouth. It was exciting to be pleasing my Boss in public and a true honour for me as his submissive.

When Boss was ready he pulled out and I knew what was his plan. I smiled at him in the dark so I don't know if he saw me. But of course Boss was rubbing his dick and he already knew that I was ready for the next part. I felt his hot jizz shooting onto my face and I gasped with the joy I felt for it. I know Boss got all his jizz onto me and then he waited for me to lick his dick and suck it nice and clean. His jizz was dripping on my face and on my dress and I was grateful and proud. Naturally I wore his jizz all the way as we drove home. That was almost the best part of being a public slut and wearing his jizz openly.

Later that night my Boss tied the leash on my collar to the bed and fucked me really slowly until he came inside my pussy. I was allowed to sleep with his jizz leaking from me and it was the best feeling.

On that weekend my body was still a little sore from the beauty pageant but I was so happy to be with my Boss again and we talked a lot. I also was allowed to kiss his feet several times every day and to lick his dick clean after he peed.

Boss had a long talk with me about submission and about the contest. He wanted to know what happened each night and how many men used me.

"How did it feel to be used like that?" he asked me. "To be forced to have sex with so many guys?" I assured my Boss that I had really enjoyed the experience of all those men. It was good to be submissive and obedient in that way and to find them all horny for me. I was so proud to have been taken by that many men at once.

"It was ten men or more each night," I told him. "I knew I was forced to be submissive to them all so there was no choice for me. It felt so great like that and they all wanted me as well as those other women."

"Even in your butt?" he asked me and I could tell that he wanted all the details. So then I could give a description of the men and their dicks and how we were forced onto big chairs in different positions for the men. I could see that my Boss was excited to find out the details and he even said again he was unhappy that he could not join in.

When I described their fucking of my bottom I had to admit that they did hurt me and that I even cried some tears. This time my Boss did not seem concerned like after Madam Claudia. He just reminded me of how good a submissive I am and how proud he is of me. I guessed he knew it was my role to have my arse fucked so many times. I had to agree that the pain in my butt was worse but that still for me that was better than the hurt from being whipped.

"I am so very proud of you," he said to me. "You should be proud too. You have come a long way since you first went onto your knees for me." I gave a big smile and even went and hugged my Boss. I really did feel proud because I knew I did my best for my Boss and especially at Lord Black's contest.

I also tried to ask my Boss about his other submissive. Like usual he did not want to say anything about her even though I was really curious and wanting to know what kind of woman she is. But my Boss did not want to disclose that.

After those days at the country house my Boss went back to his business and that meant he went to his other submissive. That left me feeling alone and it was almost the first time I ever really though about the other woman and was angry about her. At first when my Boss went to other countries for his business I could understand that he could not take me. But since he found another submissive I could see how it was a really good deal for him. I still loved my Boss but I was feeling lonely and I was also sad that another woman was being submissive for him. I was happy for my Boss but also I felt a need to be of service and to be always reminded I am a lowly woman.

I started to think some more about what life would be if I was chosen by Lord Black. I remembered what DM had said and I told myself he was right that I should have a reason even when I was being a slut and a sex slave for a powerful man.

I was feeling a little lonely with my Boss gone. A few months before that I started feeling like that a lot. I really miss being able to express myself by submission to my Boss or another powerful man when I am lower than him. Also I know I miss the sex life and being fucked by my Boss. That was the reason I contacted the man from my Boss' business and asked him to fuck with me twice. So that week I thought about that same and again and I was getting ready to call him. I am not submissive to that man but I could let him use my body and have some sex to enjoy.

Then the weekend after he left I joined my Boss on Skype and he told me the big news. He had gotten the results from the beauty pageant and I was so nervous right then. But then my Boss broke the news and told me that I was not chosen. I guessed it was because the other women were more skinny than me. I had already seen that Lord Black liked skinny bitches. I was a little upset and also sad but not too much because the whole time I knew that I didn't really want to leave my Boss for Lord Black. I always will love my Boss for being the man who showed me how to be a submissive.

Right away I decided to put a good thing on that news and make the best of my situation. Lord Black did not want me but I could still be happy and proud. For me the most important thing was the amazing experience of being in a so-called "beauty pageant" of submissive sluts like that. It was also one other incredible thing I was able to do for my Boss to make him happy. So again I felt the pride of being the woman I am. Plus I also remembered what DM had told me about the best way for a powerful man to use his submissive woman. Boss told me he would come home that week and I was excited and happy for that.

Two days later I was still feeling sad but my Boss was in contact again. This time he mentioned DM to me and asked if I liked him as a Master. I was a little excited to hear about DM and I gave a big smile to my Boss. I thought it might be wrong to do that because I had not really told Boss about DM and how well he treated me for the beauty pageant. I told my Boss truthfully that I liked DM and he seemed a good Master for a submissive like me.

"That's good," answered my Boss. "Because DM has asked if I will send you to him for some more training." I was so excited when I heard that and I asked my Boss how this happened. So my Boss explained me that he had been contacted by DM. He told me that DM was the first man he'd talked to fix all the details for me to join the beauty contest. That was why DM already knew some things about me.

Then my Boss explained everything to me. "DM knows I am away with business a lot. He suggested its better for you to have another Master to help you for those times." I was very excited and in my mind I was already thinking about what would happen if I was a proper submissive for DM. I saw that the two men had discussed me and came up with a plan to help me. "I will give you to DM as a loan," my Boss was telling me. "Its not like sharing because we both think you need something like this."

I couldn't tell my Boss but I was already excited about being a proper submissive for DM and really serving him to the most. He is a good-looking man and I already knew he has a good character and knows how to use a woman like me even though he is respectful and caring. Above that I knew I was really feeling like I needed to be used that way and to be submissive more often while my Boss is away on business.

My Boss warned me, "This is not like with my business partners. I agreed for them to fuck you because I needed their help. This man is a real Master and he will use you like a proper submissive."

Even though I felt bad about the beauty pageant now I was very happy. I decided not to think about the contest any more. It was a great experience for me and I think even most submissives would not have such a thing happen to them. I was going to see DM and this time I had permission to really be myself and to be like his submissive and be lower than him in a proper way.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12