Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

DM made an announcement and said, "she is ready and whoever wants to use her can come over."

When Adam arrived it was the signal again for everyone to start having sex and using me. I had been waiting for that time and was even feeling a little bit horny while I waited for them to decide.

Every few minutes one of the guys would walk to me and I knew I had to suck his cock. I got encouragement from DM so I had to deepthroat them all but it was OK because they gave me little rests. Max and Adam also fucked my pussy and they didn't seem to bother about neighbours because the other houses were far apart. Adam also ate my pussy and it was a great feeling as I was lying in the warm sun and feeling my pussy getting so wet because of him. I did cum aloud and the other men all gave me compliments.

Tomas also laid down on the grass and wanted me to give a rimjob to his arse. I did it gladly because it was exciting to me that these men all wanted me so much. And also I was glad because I showed how low and dirty I am thanks to my Boss and to DM. I was pleased to show them my true place and I even pushed my tongue a little into his arsehole.

Again so much happened I can only share the highlights but one of them was the most amazing first experience for me.

Max was fucking me again and Tomas came over. I was on top so I knew he wanted me to suck his cock. I was having the best sex play of my entire life that time. My Master was sharing me with his friends and they were all sexy and really turned on by me. Best of all they made me their sex slave and I had no say in what they did. In my mind it was perfect as a submissive for me because I had no choice to serve them and I could obey my Master totally and also please the other men. It was even better than the beauty pageant because I had to be the one who had her holes used.

Tomas told me "now is the time for you first DP my little fotze". I didn't know the word but later DM told me it means "cunt" in German. But then I had to think about DP. Tomas was right that I've never done it before. I knew straight away that Tomas really meant it and I was in position so my arsehole was showing. He went behind me and slapped my bum really hard and I cried out and he told me "fotze" again.

Max was underneath and he said, "this is really your first time?" I nodded and he told me "just look in my eyes and think about my cock in your pussy." I was very happy for his words of encouragement because I could not say no to my first DP. I was trapped and in perfect position and also I saw DM smiling at me.

I felt it as soon as Tomas started to put his cock into my arsehole. I was already feeling scared that he would hurt me since Max was fucking my pussy. Tomas slapped me again and said "take it all little fotze". His slapping hurt but I thought it was good because it took my thoughts from the pain I was expecting in my bottom. He slapped me again and I could feel the end of his cock in my little hole. I admit I was scared then because I knew he would not stop till he was all the way in my bum. But Max was holding me tight so I could not escape and I had to take it all from Tomas.

It actually did hurt to be used like that in my bum. I know my hole was so tight since I also had Max in my pussy. I didn't think I could take a DP then but I knew my place was to let them use me how they liked. Besides in my thoughts it was not the same hurt as my first time anal with my Boss. That time it hurt so much I cried but this was a different hurt. I could feel Tomas getting deeper with his cock and it was hurting me but it was a sort of good hurt. And it was so exciting to be having my first DP with these two sexy men using me. Max was telling me "you're a sexy bitch" and "you're a great submissive".

Finally Tomas was inside enough to start moving and really fucking me. It was still not comfortable but something in my mind was excited by the thought that two men were using me at the same time. I was worried they would damage me and I had to hope they would be quick. Having two cocks inside me was still hurting and when Tomas fucked me I almost felt I would cry. It was more than my mind could accept to have them both inside my holes and fucking me together. But it was a real DP and I was feeling like a true submissive slut at last.

After a while Tomas was ready to cum and he told everyone. I felt him pull out and the he was shooting his jizz onto my back. I was relieved and also happy and proud. My body felt bad but I had done my first DP and that was the best thing of all. Max was still fucking me and he shot into my pussy right then.

Then my Master came over and he wanted to use my bum as well. Well I was sore but there was no way I could refuse my Master. But his cock felt so good in my bum even though he was bigger I can guess that Tomas had stretched me to make my backdoor ready for a bigger cock. I didn't cum for DM like that but still he felt good inside my arsehole and it made my whole body get warm and sexy. He used me hard and fast and shot his jizz into my arse. That made me feel like a very happy girl. And the best part was that after shooting his jizz, my Master spat onto me and showed the others I was his private property.

The men went inside to clean up and left me out there for a while. Finally Adam came and he ate my pussy and then he fucked me. I was sore by then but I didn't say anything since it was his right to use me whenever he wanted. After he came he gave me a nice kiss and said "thank you" to me. I smiled and said "thank you Sir for using my holes."

That night we went to dinner again without Adam. They guys all took turns sitting next to me and I was ordered to put my hand under the table and rub their hard cocks. I was sure we would be spotted by other people but nothing like that happened.

On the way home I was stripped naked again and was ordered to worship all of them and kiss their feet back at the house. Tomas played with my boobs a lot and he told DM "Chinese women are the sexiest fucks." He also said he likes Asian women since they have big dark nipples and he sucked on them for a long time. His comments made me feel good and I was glad he used my boobs and not my pussy that night.

But later when we went to bed Max came to my room and he fucked me a little bit. Then he put his cock into my mouth and used me for a long time. I like Max and he has a beautiful cock and I was glad to be a "dirty fotze" for him. He told me to touch his balls and then he jerked his cock and shot his load all onto my face. It was a pleasure to be used like that and I felt honour that I could wear his jizz. It felt like the great way to end a big day.

But don't let me forget that DM came soon after. He told me "I am really glad to be sharing you. You are the best submissive I could have". I was still wearing Max's jizz but DM fucked my pussy and I felt so great about my place and being a submissive for DM. He shot into my pussy and that night I was asleep with cum on my face and leaking from me.

************

I didn't see Adam again that weekend and I guess he had to spend time with his wife. The rest of the time was similar to those first days. The guys all took me out and we went for a walk and every chance they would touch me and grope me. Tomas especially wanted to grab my boobs. I like DM's friends so it was fun. Of course since I am a submissive to DM he already told me I was totally available to the other men and my was available to be used by them. I finally agreed with DM that this was better than being "loaned" to other men or going to some business partners. Since they could use me anytime and do anything with me, even soak me with their pee, I felt as "low" as could be and really loved my Master for letting me be that way. I was happy for that because I am a low slut after all and because the men made me cum so many times that I felt very special and lucky.

I didn't wear my collar that day and they did not keep me tied up. But I still had to let them use my body and service any of the men who wanted it. It took lots of energy and also my holes were getting sore by the end but I liked it because it reminded me of my lower role. Any of the men could come to me and demand his cock was sucked or finger me or even play with my boobs. I had no choice but I really loved being "shown off" by my new Master. I felt like I was in my true place as a low woman and a sexual slave. If they wanted to fuck me I was ordered to lie on the lounge or to bend and one of the guys would make me open my pussy for him.

In the morning Tomas took me to the bathroom and said he needed to piss. He put me on my knees close to him when he used the toilet. I was a little excited and I watched his beautiful cock as he pissed and it was really strong and I could smell it as well. Then he was finished and he ordered me to lick and suck his cock until he was clean. I remembered that I didn't show my manners the first night when Tomas pissed on me so this time I made sure to say "thank you Sir" and then I licked the tip of his cock and sucked him to get all his piss.

When I finished I saw that Max was watching. I was not expecting anything but I was on my knees next to the toilet. He came to me and he was putting his cock next to my face. He said "open up and take mine as well." I did that of course expecting just a blowjob. But when my lips were closed on his cock suddenly I felt Max pissing into my mouth. It was a shock and I almost choked on his piss because it was so hot and salty in my mouth. I had a little bit of panic but I just started swallowing his hot pee and drank as much as I could until he stopped. Because there was no warning it was a very intense act for me to do.

But both men were happy with me after that and Tomas called me something like "kleine hund" which I think meant "little bitch". I liked hearing that.

At lunch that day DM wanted to fuck me and I honestly told him I was still feeling a bit bad in my stomach after drinking that pee. And he said, "how are you feeling about my friends? Do you like that they can share you?"

My response was "Master I love being used by your friends as their sex toy." It was no lie. I think that weekend was the first time I felt like the true Lucy was showing out. I had to let them use me however they would want and be worthless and not even a full person. I was degraded a lot but then I have long felt it is the right place for me with men like that. It was even more enjoyable for me when I thought it was for the pleasure of my Master.

DM also asked me if I was getting sore from all the fingering and fucking and I told him "yes, a little." And he said that Tomas would like to hear that because he wanted to use me to the limit.

I remembered what my Master said later in the day when Max was grabbing my and touching my body. We were altogether so I said loudly that "Sir my holes are feeling a little bit sore from all the use." Both men got excited to hear that and Tomas said it was time for another DP.

It was true that I was a little sore but this second time with DP I really got to enjoy their fucking. Again it was Tomas who went in my arse and I guessed it was because he likes to force women and doesn't mind if they have pain. I still found it hard to imagine two hard cocks can go inside at once and there was a little pain for me. But it hurt less for me that time and my body was getting trained in having two cocks at one time. I knew that because they made me cum as I was feeling both men push their cocks into me and they were moving in and out of my pussy and my bum. It was different to other orgasms I have and it felt intense and I even screamed a little until both men shot their jizz into me.

I enjoyed the DP a lot and I felt ready for more the next time they visit. I know I made DM really very proud of me for taking both his friends at the same time. When Tomas was all the way in my bottom I heard DM say, "next time I will fill her mouth while you fill her other holes." I really hope that comes true for me.

On the final day Max and Tomas left but first they all got around me while I was naked and kneeling. I was ready to worship them and kiss their shoes. Instead the three men showed their cocks and I had to give them all blowjobs. They all slapped my face with their hard cocks and I felt like a real whore for them all which I loved. But the best part of that day was what happened next. Tomas asked DM about a cum facial for me and he agreed. "Yes, why not? My little bitch loves a facial and to wear our seed." So it was agreed and I got to touch their cocks and their balls while they all got ready to honour me with a cum facial. Max was first and then DM and then Tomas last. I got a really good coating and it was all over my face and also in my hair.

Some drops fell to the floor and Tomas pointed those out. I knew what to do and bent down to lick all their jizz off the floor. For the drive back to DM's place I still had some jizz stuck on me and I spent the time feeling very lucky and very happy. I felt like I truly was in my proper place then and it was absolutely the great way to end our first weekend together.

***************

The other thing I have to say is that whole weekend I never really thought about my Boss at all. I still feel love for him but I hardly see him these days and I know he is busy with business and his other submissive. Sometimes that makes me feel sad. Most of the time I just think about DM and how lucky I am to be chosen by him. But I told Boss some of the details of that weekend and DM said he made a report also. I owe a lot to my Boss because he was the first to make me a submissive and without him I would never be the person I really am.

Adam visited again last weekend when I was at DM's place. Actually we have talked about me moving to his place permanently and I think I am ready for that. When Adam came my Master tied me to the bed again so I was vulnerable and available for him. It was exciting this time and of course I knew he would use me sexually and I would serve him. I still like the way Adam has sex with me and the way he eats my pussy. I think his wife must be a lucky woman but I try my best to be a really good fuck for him. DM told him to use me for deepthroat and Adam said no woman ever did that for him and I was extra proud of myself.

After a while they swapped places and DM made me lie on the bed with my head off the side so my mouth was at a good angle for him. DM stood next to my head and forced his cock in my mouth and had a deepthroat with me while Adam was between my legs and licking my pussy. I screamed as I came for those two men.

I am glad to be a submissive slut for my masters and I am glad that my Master DM lets other men share me as well.

DM has told me that Max and Tomas will come again in three months so already I am waiting for that. Layla rang me last week and wants to have a meeting for just the two of us. I can guess she has more plans for a sexy surprise for DM.

So that is the update on my life now. You can see everything that has happened to me and that I am very happy.

I don't know if I will write again. It will depend on something different happening to me. For now I am happy being a low and dirty slut for my Master.

Love - L

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12