All Comments on 'Lucy's Lucky Break'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job

I liked the story from start to finish. Must admit, got a little tear in my eye when old Hector recognized Lucy after 4 years absence. The break up made sense. They both needed some more time to mature, and to appreciate what they found in each other. This was a great read.

EmmSeaEmmSeaover 16 years ago
Most enjoyable

A fun story, about the right length. Thank-you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

That was absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is..

This made me smile. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! I'd love to hear more about what happened to them though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKE SEX EDUCATION STORIES

This was a good one in GWBosh's light, farcical way. It avoided what is the problem with most sex education stories (even some otherwise good ones), namely that they do not show the benefits of the instruction for later lovers. This one did that, although the emphasis on how the training helped might have been stronger.

Another good sex education story is Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure, a beautiful story that also turns into a romance, although with more emphasis on the loving connection than this story (and less emphasis his prowess with subsequent lovers than this story).

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous