All Comments on 'Lucy's Punishment'

by ally5334

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would have appreciated a rape disclaimer

I would have been grateful for a disclaimer that this is a story about actual hard core rape, of a virgin high school girl no less. I was waiting for it to go into a more playful non-consent direction like the majority of the stories in this category, but it seems to end with a sad, traumatized victim of sexual abuse. Obviously there is room for that type of fiction here as well, it just would have been nice to know up front, as seems customary with these stories, because a lot of readers, myself included, would rather not go into that territory. Thank you!

ally5334ally5334about 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I will in the future, thank you anon for the feedback(unsure how to put in a disclaimer/edit but I will try)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

You did a great job on this story, I'm looking forward to reading more like this from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome job

Came alot with this and really liked the name calling and domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed with the rape disclaimer.

The person in the first comment is on the nose, I feel like you could have had the same hot action without as much of the dark stuff. However my comment isnt that you shouldnt write this story just that I wish I hadnt read it.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Moew

Must have a second chapter! She will ne pregnant with her teachers child! How that is dealt with is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Please write a second chapter! Love this piece of work!

SwewxxxSwewxxx14 days ago

Subtle as a herd of elves passing through the living room!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous