Lucy's Story: Riding Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why are you stopping?' he asked me worryingly. I pulled my hair back, tying it into a makeshift bun behind my head.

'Picking up the pace' I told him. Just like before, I bent over leaning my head between his legs. Examining his cock, I gave it a flick to see how hard it was. Almost there.

'Are you going to suck it?' my brother asked me curiously as to what I was doing.

'Can I?'

'I don't see why not? You're the one on a tight schedule here' he shrugged. He was right. With my head right above his cock, I stuck my to tongue out to get a taste of it. Licking out, I placed the tip of my tongue right at the tip of the head where his slit was. Gently, I tried burying my tongue into the slit. My brother reacted and I watched as his cock tremble. Most of all I could taste the pre-cum that came oozing out. It wasn't bad. If I had to describe it, it was warm and slightly salty. Not that it tasted great or anything but just a small taste of it was starting to make my mouth water. Carrying on, I grazed the tip of my tongue back and forth along the slit, tasting more and more of the pre-cum that came out.

'Can you stop teasing me and get on with it' he started moaning in frustration. I looked up at him into his eyes and laughed. The face he made when I teased him was priceless. It was like a mix of anguish and pleasure.

Listening to his words, I got down to business. Normally I liked to take my time fooling around before I start swallowing but today was an exception. Looking at his erection, I contemplated on how to approach it. Planting my lips around the tip of his cock, I gave it a soft kiss for good measure. Holding the base of his shaft with one hand, I opened my mouth wide and slowly descended my lips around his cock. I went carefully and slowly going down, twirling my tongue along the way. His body shivered as I buried my face between his legs. Only half of his cock was in my mouth and already it was a mouth full. Keeping it there for a few seconds to adjust myself, I tried acquainting myself with the piece of meat that was in my mouth. While my jaw rested, my tongue was busy swirling everywhere around his shaft, trying to explore every bump and wrinkle it came across. Playing around for a few seconds I finally pulled my head back and release his cock from my mouth with a loud pop. His cock was drenched in my saliva now as it dripped down onto his balls. With a big breath, I quickly swallowed his cock in my mouth once again, this time burying it a little deeper. Repeating myself, I pulled back and swallowed again; each time swallowing deeper and deeper.

'Oh gosh, that's amazing' he cried out as he stroked the back of my head. His compliment didn't phase me but since he was being such a good sport about it, I decided to play along. Surprising him, I took one big breath and swallowed his entire cock in my mouth in one smooth motion burying it deep down my throat. My eyes started watering and I felt like gagging. Taking it deep in my throat was something I could never get use too no matter how much I tried. Despite the discomfort, I pushed on and managed to swallow the last inch or so down my throat. I could feel the tip of his cock pushing against the back of my throat. It was no easy task trying to prevent myself from gagging on my brother's large phallus. While I was doing all the work my brother was enjoying every moment of it. My brother was in ecstasy no doubt. His moans were louder than ever as his fingers combed through my hair.

'Fuck, I didn't think you could handle it' he silently swore. I couldn't help but playfully slap his thigh at his remark. He playfully slapped back. I kept my mouth wrapped deep around his cock for a few seconds, nuzzling my face against his pelvis. Despite struggling to keep it in, it was also amazing feeling his warm throbbing dick in my mouth. I could feel the heat emanating from his cock and transferring it's heat to the inside my mouth. With a swift retreat, I ejected myself from his cock. Quickly gasping a bit for air I worked my way on his shaft again. Swallowing all of it in my mouth one more. Only this time I gently contracted my throat muscle, tightening my grip around the head of his cock. From the way my brother shifted I could tell he appreciated that. Bobbing my head up and down on his cock, I deepthroated my own brother for a few good minutes. Each time I went down I tried my best to bury my face as deep between his legs as I humanly could. My throat was starting to get sore but it was worth it. By the time I was finished, his cock was slathered in a thick layer of pre-cum and saliva. Most of all it was as stiff as a rock. Popping my mouth away from his cock one last time, I took a hold of his rigid shaft and slapped it against my face. Acting like a slut, I nuzzled his cock against my cheek; smearing all that fluid on his cock onto my face. It was more for him than it was for me. He seemed to get a kick out of it every time I pretended to 'worship' his cock. His face proved my point indicated by the huge smirk on it.

'Ready to put it in now?' I playfully slapped it across my face one last time.

'I was ready along time ago' he admitted. Getting up, I sat next to him again.

'Are you ready though?' he asked me tauntingly.

'No...' I lied not wanting to seem like I was desperate. But in truth, I was more than ready to have it put inside me. A wave of excitement washed over me as I eagerly undid the buttons on my jeans. It felt different this time. Something about doing it in the van felt more exhilarating than doing it on the bed. My hands were shaking and my body felt stuffy just thinking about it. Unbuttoning that last stupid button, I grabbed the waistband of my jeans and painfully tried to pull them down. It was frustrating trying to pull my jeans off, especially because they were tight and I was sitting down. Raising my butt off the seat for a bit, I yanked my jeans down to my ankles with a bit of help from brother. Kicking off my shoes, I pulled the rest of my pants off and tossed them to the side. All that was left between me and my brother's cock was my stupid panty. I was ready to pull them off but my brother stopped. A bit confused and annoyed as to why he stopped me, I asked him why.

'What are you doing?' I watched his hands reached between my legs. He went right between my legs to where my pussy was. I could feel his fingers rubbing me through my panty. Already there was a tiny wet spot forming where his fingers were touching. As much as I appreciated his foreplay, I was about to lose my mind waiting for him to fool around.

'Lets skip the foreplay' I insisted. Quickly pulling my black nylon panty off with ease, I tossed it with my jeans.

I was now half naked below the waist except for my pink and white socks.

'You want it that bad, huh?' he laughed at me.

'Don't you?' I asked him as I spread my legs apart just to see how wet I was. I reached a finger down and felt it for myself. Parting my pussy lips, I stuck a finger in and felt the warm moistness inside me. Not surprised at how soaked my finger was, I wiped myself clean on my own leg.

'Move in' I told him to scoot closer to me as I scooted next to him. Holding onto the seats in the middle, I carefully stood up making sure not to fall. I had to duck my head to barely avoid hitting the roof but I was able to successfully stand on my own legs in a moving vehicle. My brother moved in; scooting closer to me until he had to squeeze his body through between the seat and myself, just to get behind me. Finally he had managed to get directly behind me; sitting right behind on the seat I was just sitting on a moment ago. With his cock sticking out like a tall monument, I looked back and stared at it. I knew once it was inside, there was no stopping.

'Are you sure you don't want to wait until we get home?' he asked one last time. I looked at him, then out the window and finally back down between his legs. I couldn't wait another minute.

'I'm sure' I panted as my anticipation grew each second. My brother nodded approvingly of my choice and with his hands he reached out and grabbed my waist. Spreading my legs wide open for my brother, he wiggled forward to the edge of the seat until his cock was directly below me. Holding on tight to the two front passenger seats, I painstakingly descended down onto my brother. His hands held me firmly, guiding me onto his shaft. Now only a few inches away from entering me, I stopped and reached in between his legs to grab a hold of his cock before continuing. Like awkwardly holding a joystick, I steadied his cock in place right at my entrance. Teasing the both of us, I placed the tip right between my wet lips, sliding it against my moist cunt. I was in heat and the warmth of his cock grazing along my clit only added fuel towards my excitement.

I slid it back and forth a bit, just coating the entrance of my pussy in that slick fluid on his cock. When I couldn't take it anymore, I finally pushed the first few inches into me. I felt the head of his cock slide pass my wet cunt with ease. There was no turning back now. My mind was ready, I was mentally embracing myself for that initial shock of pain I'd always get every time I was penetrated. I closed my eyes shut, waiting for that first wave of pain. True to my expectations it came like a fiery jab between my legs. I took a heavy breath and bit my lips a bit, trying to ignore that sudden painful jab. I was feeling my brothers warm cock slip inside me, pushing against me as it forced its way in. My body responded in kind and I could feel my muscles contracting against his cock as if it was trying to block him out. I breathed out, relaxing myself so that it would slip in easier.

'Are you okay?' he asked me, stopping before we went any further. I gave him a quick nod, ushering him to continue. The first few inches were inside me now and already I could feel the intense pressure of his cock within me. The sharp pain was still there and it was only going to get worse before it got better.

'Steady' he mumbled as he lowered my hips down. With clenched teeth I tried forcing the remaining length inside me with the help of my brother. Pushing it in me at a slow constant rate, my brother drove a few more inches inside me as I moaned in pain. Finally the rest was up to me. I took one last deep breath from my lungs and drove the last inch inside of me. With a drop, I fell onto my brother's lap as every inch of his cock went inside me. I was immediately met with a massive excruciating jabbing ache within my body as I finally took him all inside. The pain reached its peak and I felt like I was going to pass out. Of course I knew it would all go away within a second. I breathed deeply, telling myself it would subside soon. That was probably less than a second felt like an eternity for me as the pain finally dissipated. A soft moan of relief escaped my lips as I calmly sat on his lap. The jabbing sensation was slowly dying and being replaced with a different one.

Together, I quietly sat on his lap as the pleasurable sensation of having his cock inside me started to emerge. It's hard to describe what it felt like having him inside of me. Every inch of my pussy felt like it was being torn and stretched by him. His cock pushed against my internal muscles, radiating it's warmth and pressure within. I could feel every single vein and bump on his cock straining against me. To feel the fullness of him inside me was indescribable. The burning pain was growing with each second but it was the kind of pain that felt good. We sat there for a while, just soaking up the pleasure as I let his cock throb inside the warmth of my body. As amazing as it was for me, I hoped it felt the same for my brother. I could feel his body shaking as he held onto my waist tightly.

'Are you okay?' I finally broke the silence.

'Yeah... I'm okay' he muttered.

'How about you?' I thought of what to say but couldn't find the right words. I was better than okay.

'Yeah I'm okay' I lied. Giving me a smile he jokingly told me to take my time. Not wanting to be underplayed by my brother, I decided to prove him wrong. Without any indication, I began to grind my ass on his lap. Slowly grinding back and forth in circular motions, I straddled his cock inside my pussy.

'Ohhhhhhhh gosh' he groaned as he held onto me tightly. I pressed my back right against his chest and could feel the beating of his heart against my body. It was beating loudly against my skin. Likewise, I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing against my insides. It was almost like feeling his heart beating between my legs as well. Joining in, my brother started to grind his hips in unison with me. We sat there grinding against each other, trying our best to control our moans. While I was to busy rubbing hips with my brother I had almost completely forgotten how close we were to home now. I looked out the window and could see the familiar sight of our neighborhood.

'Shit' I thought to myself as my hips came to a halt. As much as I enjoyed sitting on my brothers lap grinding against him, I needed to get him to cum eventually.

'Tell me to stop if this hurts' I warned him as I moved onto the next step. Gently easing myself off of him, I pulled myself up a few inches from his cock; while leaving most of it inside me still. With a bit of force, I pushed myself back down onto him; once again burying his entire dick inside my cunt. My brother felt the impact and released a loud grunt as the tip of his cock reached the back of my pussy. With a whimpering moan, I managed to pull myself back up and push myself back down onto him again. Each push I tried to bury his cock deeper and deeper inside me. My brother held onto my hips firmly and began to assist my ascent and descent on his cock. I was now riding my brother like there was no tomorrow. The seat shook slightly as my body bounced up and down while sliding his slippery cock in and out of me.

'Fuck yesss' he moaned out in pleasure as I quickened up the pace. My ass fell onto his lap with the force of my entire weight as I desperately rode his cock. Sweat was forming all over my body as my shirt began to get stuffy with perspiration. It felt like we were sitting inside a warm sauna with our clothes on. Regardless, I carried on as my brother plowed me from behind. My entire body felt like it was on fire now as the burning sensation between my legs flooded throughout my body. I could hear myself panting and begging for more as I straddled on and off his hard on. Each thrust felt like I was loosing more and more of my mind. I couldn't think clearly anymore as I had became to occupied with what was deep between my legs.

'Oh please fuck me harder' I begged him without even realizing what I was saying. Listening, he clutched my hips and held me tightly in place as he wildly began to pound me harder. He was furiously pushing himself into me as hard as he possibly could from behind. My entire body rocked forward with each thrusting and the only thing to stop me from toppling forward was his tight grasp.

'You feel amazing' he moved his hips forward, entering me swiftly. I was seeing stars. Crying out, I gripped onto the passengers seat for dear life. Looking back at him, I couldn't imagine how this could get any better.

I was so wrong. He pushed forward in a series of several hard rhythmic thrusts. Again, I cried out, this time tears forming at my eyes.

'Harder,' I whispered into his ear. Not hesitating he picked up his pace even more. I couldn't focus or think. Pain mixed with pleasure, swirling throughout my body and mind. In the distance I could hear him grunting and moaning with pleasure with me. At this moment my brain had completely shut down and my body was in total control. I was riding my brother like an absolute toy, bouncing up and down violently on his lap while he feverishly fucked me from behind. Sounds of cars were whizzing by and every time they drove by it was an opportunity to get caught. Nothing made sense anymore, I couldn't care less if people outside the van saw me. Everything felt so naughty and I couldn't even stop if I wanted to. Every thrust was pushing me to my limits. Relentlessly pummeling me, I felt my pussy starting to tingle and become sore with each strong pounding. I was still too tight to be completely comfortable, but it was sincerely the most incredible feeling ever having his cock stretch me inside. Perhaps I enjoyed that slight pain that came along with the pleasure. Crying out with delight, I felt my body starting to quiver, that old but more intense feeling building up within me. My muscle were tightening and the overwhelming feeling of tingles radiated throughout my body.

'I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! Please don't stop!' I begged him. Not dropping his pace, he carried on his assault. My back arched suddenly and my vision was blurred in white light. I was moaning at the top of my lungs now.

'Geez. You're so loud, sis' I heard through gritted teeth. There was an instant lightness in my body and my entire world seemed to be crashing down. I was going through my orgasm and my brother didn't break his stride for a second. It was building up with each strong thrust. Suddenly the scorching ache inside me exploded and everything stopped. A flutter of pain and pleasure quickly spread throughout every inch of my body followed by the intense shock between my legs. I felt my legs betray me as they quivered uncontrollably. My entire body began to buckle and I nearly fell over if not for my brother. I felt light headed as I finally reached my climax. Everything felt amazing and I couldn't control myself as the feeling rose stronger and stronger. My body spasmed uncontrollably in response. It felt like my mind was going to break in half and that the orgasm was never going to stop. I could feel my entire body being overwhelmed by it as my vision started to blur. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt and I was sure my brother could tell from the way my pussy tightly gripped around his cock. I blinked and panted as I was slowly coming down from my naughty sexual experience. My mind was still a mess but everything was slowly coming back into focus.

'Did you just cum?' I could feel him inside me still. I weakly nodded as he continued to ram my now sensitive pussy. I didn't stop him, it felt nice having him still inside me. It was like a nice swim after a hot and sweaty workout. I sat there on his lap, still trying to fully regain myself as my body began to settle down. Unfortunately it didn't take long before my brother was at his limit too. A few more quick thrusts and he was nearing the end.

'Fuck! I'm going to cum too' he warned me. My legs still felt weak and my body could barely move.

'Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming' he screamed at me to get off him. I could hear his words ringing in my ears as I frantically tried to get off him. My mind was yelling at me to get off him quickly but my legs and arms wouldn't respond. Every limb felt fragile and flimsy as I tried to pull myself off.

'Get off!' he told me one last time. Despite his yelling, he didn't stop for one second. My legs were shaking as I tried to stand up only to humiliatingly fall back onto his laps. I couldn't get off. It was like my body didn't want to get off. Accepting my limits, I was prepare to let him cum inside me.

'I can't hold it anymore!' he finally became fed up with me and took matters into his own hands. Without warning, he roughly pushed me off his lap as his cock flopped out of my wet pussy. My entire body nearly tumbled forward as I clung onto the passenger seats to stop myself from entirely collapsing. I fell onto my knees directly in front of my brother, dazed as what was happening.

'Open your mouth!' he called out as his hand took over his cock. I turned my head around looking at him stroke his own shaft. For a second I forgot what I was even doing as I blankly gazed at his cock dumbfounded. It took a little assistance from my brother to be reminded. With his other hand, he grabbed the back of my head and yanked it forward closer to his crotch. I could smell the sickly sweet smell of his cock covered in my warm fluids clearly in front of me. My face was almost up against his cock again as I watched him stroke his last few strokes.