Lucy's Story: Riding Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lucy! Oooooohhh I'm cumming!' he moaned at the top of his lungs. I opened my mouth weakly for him.

My mind was still stunned from my own orgasm as I tried to desperately pry my mouth as wide open as I could. I sat there on my knees open mouthed waiting for him to spew his load inside. Then it happened. I watched as my brother's head snapped back and his legs tensed up. There was a sudden burst of cum shooting out onto my face. I felt as the first wave of his warm sticky load splattered across my face; from the top of my forehead to the bottom of my chin. Not proud to admit it, but there was a loud shriek from me as the second burst squirted near my eyes. Quickly closing my eyes shut, I was at the whim of my brother's unpredictable shots. I couldn't tell where the next load would land and I hated that. There was nothing else to do but pray that his load would land on target. My mouth was wide open for him to shoot his load inside but knowing him, he would miss it all. I felt his thick cum spraying all over my face, coating me in a slimy warm layer of his load but nothing inside my mouth. When he had told me he had been saving up for over a week, he wasn't joking. I could feel wave after wave of his load piling all over my face. It felt like it was never going stop, each load felt bigger than the last.

Scared, I opened my eyes slightly; squinting to see my brothers cock throbbing with each load coming out. Stupidly, I got closer and wrapped my lips tightly around his stiff cock once more to prevent a catastrophic mess on myself. Immediately regretting my choice, I felt a hot splurge of his cum hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly but didn't stop as I slowly bobbed my head up and down, swallowing every drop of his cum. His cum was so warm and thick and there was so much spouting out. It felt like burning nectar sliding its way down my throat. As his cum filled my mouth I could feel his cock slowly getting limp with each load. I increased my paced up a bit, desperately milking the last ounces of his cum out of him. As the last few drops came out, I buried my mouth full with his entire cock making sure nothing was left. Slowly, I pulled my face off of his limp cock and fell back first against the back of the passenger seat. I looked at him, exhausted and tired. There was beads of sweat and scolding cum dripping all over my face. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was at a lost for words about what we just did. My brother took a short breather, gathering his breath as he zipped up his pants.

'Thanks' he quietly muttered to me as he looked down on me. I guess I was an absolute mess from the way he stared at my face.

'Yeah... No problem' I coughed, tasting the salty after taste of his cum. Grabbing my panty off the floor, I used it as an improvised cloth and wiped the thick cum off my face as best as I could. I sat there on the floor trying to process what just happened. A bit of me felt more alive than I ever felt and another part of me felt stupidly relieved that we didn't get caught.

'Sorry about making a mess on your face' he apologized to me as he reached his hand out to help me up. I shook my head, I was to tired to move off the floor.

'It's fine' I told him. I didn't actually mind the mess he made on my face as much as I thought I would. We were just a few minutes away from home and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out anymore after what just happened. My mom didn't say a single thing throughout the ordeal. A bit thankful, I was glad that my mom and brother had fought. It had brought me one of the best sexual experience in my life. We drove the rest of the way home without much talking. I was still busy trying to collect myself together to fully function. Just as my bare ass was starting to get sore from sitting on the coarse carpet of the van, my mom pulled up to the driveway.

'We're home' she yelled back at us as she turned around to look at the mess we made. Surprisingly there wasn't much of a mess. The only mess she saw was me; sitting on the dirty floor half naked with my dirty panty clutched in my right hand.

'Put your pants back on and help me carry the bags in' she got out and opened the door for us. My brother pushed pass me and got out first. There was big satisfied smirk on his face as he walked pass my mom. I guess it was his way of letting her know she missed out. Using every ounce of my strength I hoisted myself up and fell back onto the seat. I reached for my jeans and pulled them back on over my sweaty legs. I didn't bother wearing the panty back on since it was soaked in cum. Shoving my dirty panty into my pocket, I steadily maneuvered through the seats and stepped onto the driveway. I took a look around and thankfully there was no one outside.

'Bring them inside' I heard my mom called out as she made her way in. Helping my mom carry the bags inside the house, I dropped them on the floor and quickly bolted for my room. I tossed the used panty into my laundry basket and quickly changed into a new set of clothes. Giving myself a quick assessment, I determined that my face need some washing and that thankfully there were no cum on my hair. After everything that happened, I hadn't forgot about my plans for tonight. As tired and exhausted a I was, I still decided to go out for the night. I checked my phone and I was already fifteen minutes late. There were multiple missed texts from my friends.

'Where the fuck are you?' one of them read.

'Coming. I was helping my brother. I'm really sorry!' I messaged back.

'You better be' I got a text back within seconds as I ran down the stairs and back out the door. Honestly, I really wasn't.