Lucy's Story: Sisterly Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you alright?' I checked, stopping what I was doing.

'Yeah, your fingers are just a bit cold' she breathed out heavily. I nodded understandingly; rubbing my finger between her slit to build some warm friction. When my finger had warmed up reasonably, I was finally ready to test her out. With just the tip of my finger, I pushed through her closed lips and entered inside her lightly. Her moist cunt immediately swallowed my finger, almost like it was pulling me in deeper. Instantaneously as well, I could feel her pussy constricting against my finger as I softly squirmed my finger deeper and deeper inside her. With a bit of force I had managed to stick my entire finger in her.

My sister looked down between her legs and stared at me to see what I was doing.

All I wanted was to see how wet she was already. From the feel of it, I could tell she was pretty worked up already as I pulled my finger out of her moist cunt. My finger was adequately covered in her clear slick vaginal fluid; a good sign that she was more than ready.

'I'm going to lick it, okay?' I asked her. She nodded at me, giving me her permission.

'Do whatever you want' she sounded angsty. Not fooling around any more, I pushed my lips together with hers; kissing her mound softly. Her hips kicked up a bit as she felt my wet lips make contact with her body. With both my hands I grasped her thigh, caressing them back and forth along her soft skin too ease her down. My face dug deeper in between her legs. Deep enough that my nose was now pressed against her pubic skin. Being this close to her, I could even smell the strong scent of our fabric softener from her shorts still lingering around mixed in with the faintest of a salty sweet odor from her sweat. My tongue dug itself between her plump lips; sliding just the tip of my tongue along her slit teasingly. As my tongue grazed her pussy, I could taste the familiar slimy and slightly salt fluid seeping from her body. The taste wasn't bad, it had a distinctive bitter uniqueness to it that wasn't overpowering but yet made eating her out much more arousing. The more my tongue slid over her pussy the more I was rewarded with that taste.

I spent a few good minutes just teasing my sister, brushing my tongue just at her entrance and kissing it every now and then. Before long, I could really feel just how wet she was starting to get with my own tongue. I pulled my tongue out and let a thin film of my spit pour down on her mound. With one hand, I generously rubbed her puffy lips; smearing my saliva and mixing it with her own fluids. After I was done, I went in and buried my face inside her once more. I pushed my mouth right against her, creating a seal around her mound with my lips this time. My tongue lapped away at her cunt excitedly as if I was a dog eagerly greeting its owner. I slid the entire surface of my tongue against her wet pussy multiple times, feeling every little bumps and creases.

Slowly I started moving my mouth upward along her slit until I found her rounded clit. My attention was fully focused on her tiny bead like clit now. Her body shifted slightly every time my tongue pressed against it. I wasn't sure if it was because she actually enjoyed it or because she was really uncomfortable. Either way I continued on; sucking and even teasingly biting on it. Before long her pussy was an entirely wet slippery mess of fluids dripping down her cunt and onto the bed sheets. As my tongue swirled around her clit, I moved my right hand underneath my chin and towards her pussy. With my saliva and her own fluids, I was able to dig my finger inside her with ease; this time going as deep as I could. Because my index finger was slipping in and out with barely any resistance, fingering her quicker was effortless.

'Aaaahhhhhh' she moaned quietly as I stirred my finger inside her. I felt the warm inner folds and the multiple bumps all against my finger. It was hard trying not to play to much around inside her with my finger. With a 'beckoning' motion, I brushed my finger within her; squirming around trying to feel everything.

'Are you okay?' I checked on her as I felt her legs tightly squeezed on my head.

She responded with a panting murmur which I took it as her way of telling me she was alright. Mimicking a male penis, I pulled my finger out of her and thrusted it back in, this time with a bit more force. Repeatedly entering her with my finger, I could feel her muscle clamping down on my finger tighter and tighter.

'Can you handle another finger?' I joked as her body continued to shift around the bed. I didn't really needed an answer since I already knew she could. With my index and middle finger, I pushed my fingers as deep as they would go in her again. This time it took a bit of effort trying to slip past her small entrance. Eventually though it broke through and both my fingers were in her. In a teasing gesture, I parted my fingers wide open within her, stretching her from the inside.

'Uhhh fuck!' her legs tightened even more around my head in response, making it almost uncomfortable. While my fingers were busy reaching and stretching her from the inside, my mouth was working at her most delicate spot. I knew my sister well enough to know that her clit was probably the most sensitive one in this family. Every lick was making her body twitch and squirm spontaneously like a reflex response. I didn't realized it at the time but I would later learn that my sister actually enjoyed being eaten out more than she did being fingered. Regardless, my tongue repeatedly flicked her special little bead to the point where my tastebuds began to grow dull from tasting her salt bodily fluids. Despite that, I never stopped.

I continued at a steady pace, not rushing it but not going easy on her either. As I carried on with what I was doing, I could feel my sister squirming more and more. Her breathing were deep and quick, almost like she was struggling to gasp for air. Each playful nibble on her clit was pushing her closer to the edge. I noticed more and more of her thick slimy cum was seeping out and combining with my own dripping saliva. Definitely a good sign she was close.

Before I knew it, my sister was at her limit. She gave out one last shriek of pleasure and jolted. Her back arched and her thigh tensed up around my head; constricting me between her legs. I didn't stop despite having my head nearly crushed to a pulp. My tongue relentlessly continued flicking and grazing her clit while my finger didn't stop trying to push deeper into her cunt. Amazingly, I could feel all her inner muscles inside her squeezing and putting pressure on my fingers as if it wanted to keep them there. I didn't resist and kept them inside her while she went through her orgasm. Her body was going through its own weird little shivers of joy while her mouth loaded out swears after swears of cuss words.

'Fuck' was all I could really hear due to the fact my ears were covered by her thighs. It felt like an eternity waiting for her to calm down. Although I was partly to blame for that because I didn't bother stopping even while she was going through her orgasm, thus probably prolonging her orgasm.

When she had finally calm down to a reasonable state, I pushed her legs away from my head and sat up, looking over her body. She seemed exhausted, her hair had somehow became a mess through out all this and her eyes seemed to drift off into the distance. Perhaps surprisingly though was that slight grin on her face. It was all I needed to see to know she had enjoyed it. While she was coming down from her orgasm, I was burning inside; desperately wanting to get off as well. I didn't even realize how excited and wet I really was until now. The bed sheet directly beneath me was soaking up all the dripping liquids from my pussy and sticking to my skin. From the look and feel of it, there was a decent amount of dripping happening. I reached a hand down between my legs, helping myself out by rubbing my own little special spot.

'Gosh, I hate this' I mumbled, slightly frustrated at my sister for leaving me like this. As much as I enjoyed playing with myself, it wasn't as much fun as having someone be apart of it. My sister still seemed to be phased out and the more I stared at her naked body, the more I wanted her to help me. I wanted to feel her touch against my body badly. Most of all I wanted her lips on my pussy, repaying the favor I had done for her. Anything to help me get off but that didn't seem like it was going to happen any time soon. Ironically, the more I thought about it, the more turned on I was becoming. My entire body was feeling warm and I was panting for air harder.

'Please wake out of it' I thought to myself as my finger furiously rubbed my clit. Here I was, masturbating to my naked zoned out sister, desperately wishing her to snap out of it and join me. 'Fuck this' I mumbled, realizing how stupid it all sounded.

'I can't wait any longer' I apologized in advance as I reached out for my sister. I knew she wasn't ready for another go yet but I wasn't going to wait another few minutes for her to catch her breathe. Besides, I was suppose to take charge anyways. I grabbed one of her legs with both hands and hoisted it off the bed and into the air. She looked at me dazed as to what I was doing. I held onto her ankle, lifting it up in the air as I scooted on my butt closer to her. We were on the bed, facing each other with both our legs spread out now.

Closing the gap between me and her, I pushed my pussy into contact with hers. Carefully pulling her left leg over me, I rested it on top of my shoulder. My own left leg wrapped itself around her right leg and our body's were intertwined together now.

My sister weakly looked at me, realizing what I was doing. She scooted forward a bit more, meeting my pussy with hers and pushing them even closer together. For a lack of a better description, we were sealed together at our pussy; attempting to try "scissoring" each other. Like pushing two open scissors against each other, we were at a delicate state of pushing against each other while making sure we didn't slip out of position. Letting a thin film of spit flow onto my hands, I reached down and coated both my sister's and my own pussy with my saliva. My sister was already decently coated in a mixture of fluids from her recent orgasm but it didn't hurt adding extra lubricant. Moving my hips, I began to smother and smear my saliva around, evenly covering over every inch of our pussy that were in contact.

'Are you ready yet?' I asked, not really giving her much time to recover. She shook her head lightly and positioned herself up right, lining our clits together. I took initiative and began grinding my hips; rotating my pelvis in circular motions. I went easy at first, trying to find that perfect position for me. It didn't take that long to find it considering how desperate I was to get off. Our clits were brushing hard against each other, each graze sending a quick jolt of pleasure through out me. Thankfully because of the slickness between us due to my sister's recent orgasm, rubbing our bodies together was a breeze. My pussy rubbed along her plump lips without any resistance, making it so much easier to pick up the pace.

Despite this being a two people act, I was the one doing most of the moving, while my sister laid there near motionless; enjoying the sensation. Although I did all the work, I had to admit I was still enjoying this.

My entire body was starting to sweat; coating my skin in a thin shimmering layer of perspiration. The more I grinded, the more I sweated. I could feel my heart pumping faster and my skin radiating with heat with every second passing by. Admittedly, I was surprised to realize how much of a 'sexual workout' this was. Although the act of just rubbing against one another seemed simple enough; it was definitely deceptive. Either that or I was a lot weaker than I thought.

'Ohhhhhhhhh fuck' I panted, realizing how fast I was going at it now.

'Mhmmmm' I could hear my sister grunting again as she began to join in.

She was slowly gyrating her hips, going in an opposite motion with mines. Having her participate made all the difference for me. Although she didn't put all her effort into it, it was definitely noticeable between my legs. I was moaning out loud now, rubbing myself against her feverishly. The arousal of our pussy making contact and the exchange of juices between our bodies was to much for me. Every strategic grind rubbed my clit with hers that resulted in the perfect amount of pleasure. We went on for a few good minutes before I almost lost it. With our combined movements we were rocking the bed furiously that it had caught my sisters attention. The bed shook violently as it began to rock against the small table next to it with all her personal belongs.

'Stop. I think you're going to break something' she halted. I didn't stop however, I was to absorbed in reaching my climax to care.

'Cut it out. You'll break my stuff' she tried pushing me away. I held onto her leg that was resting on my shoulder tightly; not letting her go. She squirmed and nearly kicked my face as she tried to break herself away from me.

'Don't! My stuff are going to fall off!' she clung onto the wobbling bed, trying to stabilize it. Despite pleading for me to stop, I carried on until my sister finally had it. She sat up right, with our bodies still locked together and began wrestling for her leg back. I held onto it for dear life, not letting her get out of my grasp. She wrestled with me a bit, pushing and pulling on me; trying to break free. It was starting to get difficult rubbing myself against her while also wrestling with her.

'I'm so close' I begged her to stop. Somehow amiss the shoving and pulling, she had grabbed my waist and steadied herself under me. With her other leg, she kicked me in the thigh; hard enough to push herself back away from me. Despite breaking free, she was now on the edge of the bed, teetering off.

'Owww!' she fell over and landed in the floor. The fall wasn't high and she had thankfully landed on her arms.

'You idiot' I stared at her from the bed. I quickly got off and held her down before she could get up. Climbing on top of her, I pinned her to the floor jokingly.

'I was so close! Why did you stop?' I watched as she struggled to break free from me again.

'You were going to break my stuff'' she strained her head back to look at me.

'No I wasn't' I started rubbing myself on her back instead now.

It didn't feel as great as it did with her pussy but I was making her pay for stopping me.

'Get off me!' she tried pushing herself up. Luckily, my weight was enough to keep her pinned down.

'Not until I get off too!' I was now grinding on her back rhythmically, smearing my wet pussy along her arched back. I wanted to finish so bad that rubbing myself on her back would have to do the trick.

'Fine! I'll help you! Just get off me' she flailed about. Helping me was one thing but stopping me as I was about to climax was another. I wasn't going to let her off that easily.

'Turn over' I rolled her over onto her back. I sat legs spread wide open and straddled my body on top of her midriff. Making sure she didn't escape, I kept myself constantly on top of her; pinning her down.

'Let me go!' she started squirming again.

'Don't even think about running' I warned her as I got on my knees and hands; hovering right above her. I crawled up, making sure she couldn't push pass me until my ass was at her face. If she wanted to repay the favor, now was her chance. Kneeling with each leg on each side of her head, I gave her a good view of pussy.

'This was your fault' I showed her how wet I was. I knew it wasn't really her fault but teasing her was just to fun. I splayed my pussy lips apart, letting her get a clear look at it. Looking between my legs, I saw her intent gaze looking up at my pussy. Gently I rubbed myself, letting the moisture build up on my fingers and smearing it playfully on her cheeks. She immediately stopped squirming, rubbing the wet smear clean and realizing it was pointless.

'What do you want me to do?' she asked carefully.

'How about repaying the favor?' I replied. That seemed like a fair request to make.

'Okay...' her hands reached out for my ass and pulled me in closer to her. Slowly, I descended my ass on her face until I was practically sitting on it. I didn't need to say anything for her to know what I wanted. Immediately I felt my sister's tongue against my pussy. Her hands grabbed my ass, spreading my butt wide apart to get her face right in there. It was nothing like I was expecting. She knew what she was doing. Her tongue was hitting all the right places. Every flick of her tongue on my clit was causing my legs to tremble.

'Ah harder!' I moaned out; begging her to nibble on my clit harder. She picked up the pace, using her hands as well to rub my pussy. I fell over onto my side as my leg was giving way.

'Yeah mhmmmmmm' I panted as my sister flipped her body onto her side as well, continuing her assault on me. With clenched teeth, I tried holding myself down as I felt the pressure within me rising again. Suddenly there was a familiar sensation inside me. I looked between my legs to find that my sister had shoved her finger inside me. I felt them pushing its way pass my tight entrance and going deep within me.

'How is it?' she was taking charge now. I nodded, urging her to continue on. Her finger worked inside rhythmically, pushing and twisting against my cunt in a pleasurable sensation. She was working with just one finger and already it was feeling amazing. Perhaps I was just desperate to finish but having that one finger inside was almost enough to push me to my limits. I could only imagine what having all of it inside me would feel like. I wanted more in me.

'Put it all in' I panted, not fully realizing what I said. She looked up at me for reassurance but the only reassurance she needed was my moans. Carefully she stuck another finger in, listening to me moan out even louder as she did so. I felt my cunt stretching apart from the inside. It was painful yet enjoyable. I felt my muscle straining as she barely managed to push her two fingers in me.

'Can you handle one more?' she asked jokingly, not thinking I could take it. I didn't know whether she knew that I had taken a lot more than two fingers inside me before but her joke was met with a serious response from me.

'Do it' I grunted as I felt my cunt already tightly clenching onto her two fingers.

'Are you sure?' she sounded shock like she thought I was joking back.

'Just do it!' I yelled at her, getting riled up. Suddenly I felt a third finger push itself into me. My eyes started watering and my lungs felt like the air was knocked out of it. I was biting my lips hard to stop myself from screaming. Hearing me moan, she pulled her fingers out quickly. I big sigh of relief washed over me as I was given a short break. Slowly my sister pushed all of her three fingers deep into me again. This time going extra slow to make sure I was okay. It was difficult getting in and I could feel her nails gently scrapping against my insides as she tried to push deeper.

'Ohhhhhhhhh gosh' was all that came out. Unsurprisingly, I had underestimated how big her three fingers inside me would feel like. There was definitely a mix of pain and pleasure going through me as each of her three fingers filled my cunt. I was certain she was going to try to push another one in but from the way my fingers dug into her hair she changed her mind. Three seemed like a good number to stop at anyways.

'Three is enough' I admitted, knowing I shouldn't push my luck. As her fingers repeatedly penetrated me, her tongue never left my clit for a second. I was holding onto the back of her head now, not letting her face leave between my legs until I was satisfied. Luckily for her though, I could tell I was close. I felt my sweaty skin sticking against the side of the bed and onto the floor as my body was heating up rapidly. My sister felt it too as her eyes looked up at me, finding it difficult to breathe. I gave her some leeway, spreading my legs wider for her to breathe but not letting go of her head for even a second.