Lucy's Story: Sisterly Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Keep going... Keep going. I'm so close' I whined as her fingers brushed my clit going in. I was a lot closer than I had realized. I was on the edge of my orgasm and all it finally took was her teeth to gently bite down my clit while her fingers shoved it's way against the pressure of my pussy. I released her head, letting her free to go if she wanted to as I went though my climax. Instead, she kept to where she was. My legs began to shake by itself and my head was trembling slightly. I closed my eyes, letting the euphoric sensation wash over me.

'Oh gosh!' I gasped out loud enough for everyone in the house to probably hear. My hips buckled, and I accepted helplessly as my body started to spasm. I grabbed the carpet floor, holding myself in place as my body shivered uncontrollably. The surge of pleasure was overwhelming. It was as if the orgasm between my leg was pulsating throughout every muscle in my entire body. As my mind went wild, my sister pulled her face away from me and watched as I went into a state of pure orgasm.

'I'll be back' she told me as she ran off and left me to my own devices. I stared powerlessly as she left, leaving me alone and naked on the floor; shivering in overwhelming ecstasy. Admittedly, there was nothing she could really do at this point. I just had to simply wait for the orgasm to take its course. Although how long it was going to take for it to finish was a mystery. Not that I didn't mind enjoying it for a bit longer. The explosive orgasm felt as if it had lasted forever; never giving any indication that it was dying down. Seconds felt like minutes as I went through my climax. The only sign that told me it was slowing was my heavy breathing coming down. Eventually it dissipated and all I was left with was the residual satisfaction of an intense orgasm. Like always, I was a weak mess after an orgasm.

I felt tired and exhausted from all this; almost to the point that my eyes were opening and closing spontaneously. I was about to simply pass out on the floor naked; not even having enough strength to get on my bed. It didn't really bothered me if I had to sleep on the floor. All I wanted was to pass out now. Luckily though, my sister came back; still naked but clearly cleaned up a bit. She had fixed her hair and had wiped herself clean between her legs, leaving no trace that none of this ever happened.

'I brought you tissues' she crouched down in front of me and helped me wipe my pussy. I weakly grabbed a tissue and assisted as best as I could. I was envious at how much energy she still had in her while I was on the verge of wiping out.

'I'll leave it here' she placed a couple of scrunched up tissue inside my cunt to soak up the excess fluids. I let it soaked up a bit as I sat there trying to catch my breathe. My sister was already back on her bed; still naked but now doing whatever she was doing before all this happened. I crawled onto her bed, feeling heavy and exhausted. All I wanted to do now was cuddle and sleep. She scooted her body over knowing I was going to cuddle with her; something we always did as sisters. I got behind her, clasping my arms around her waist. She wriggled her body closer with mines and we cuddled together for a bit, enjoying each other warmth until I had eventually dozed off.