Lucy's Ultimate Fantasy Realized Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucy, do you want to tell me the story or would you rather I head home?"

"Thank you Tanya, I feel I made some progress in searching for him but I'm ashamed to tell you the whole story. I was so dumb and infatuated with Trent and I had this fantasy that Trent used to get me in bed and I...I humiliated my husband and said things about him that hurt him. And I want to say I'm sorry but I can't..." And she started crying again.

Her phone rang and she jumped. It was Joe calling her back "Hello Lucy? What's going on?"

"I'm looking for my husband, we had an issue and he left on Tuesday and I can't reach him and the kids haven't seen or heard from him. Dave and Stacy are in Florida and I had to ask them for your number because it isn't written down here anywhere that I can find."

"No Lucy he isn't here. He was pretty down the last time we talked. He was sure you were...well, let's say he had some doubts about your relationship."

"So you haven't talked to him since last week some time?"

"No. And I called him, he didn't call me. I had to pry the cause of his mood out of him."

"Any idea where I could go looking for him?"

"No but have you checked his credit card to see if he has charges on it?"

"We only have the one card we both use and I didn't think of that. Thank you."

"Please let me know how things are going."

"I will, sorry to bother you."

"No trouble, good luck finding him."

Lucy disconnected and got her credit card and called the customer service number and with several taps got to an account manager. She explained she needed to check charges since Tuesday and the reason why. After the security check Lucy found out that her husband had bought a bus ticket out of town, then a plane ticket on Jet Blue but they didn't know where he was going just he bought a ticket from Jet Blue.

Lucy realized Tanya was just sitting there and apologized for ignoring her. She asked if Tanya wanted something to drink and Tanya said she'd get it herself if Lucy would point out where the mugs were; she'd make coffee with the Keurig.

Lucy went to the master bedroom and checked to discover her husband's passport was missing. He always took that when flying rather than depending on his ID card. That with the Jet Blue charge left a lot of possibilities.

Lucy turned the desktop on and got the list of passwords. Then she checked their timeshare website and discovered that he had booked a one bedroom unit there and was due to leave tomorrow. She wondered how he got from the airport to the resort and called the credit card back. This time she went through the charges on the computer and found a charge to Mears Transport and that explained that transport issue. He was fairly independent at the resort with a shuttle to a local grocery store, Publix but that hadn't shown up.

She checked the big savings account and he had pulled $2500 out on Tuesday late morning. He could have traveled to the airport undetected but needed to charge the Jet Blue ticket for security reasons. So she knew where he was and he should be home by Sunday. She walked into the kitchen and in a raised voice, practically yelling, told Tanya she was going to kill him for scaring her like this.

"Are you off your rocker Lucy?"

"No I'm not 'off my rocker'; he scared the shit out of me; I was so worried."

"And has he done something like this ever?"

"No, he's always so...predictable."

"So who caused this to happen, Lu?"

Lucy sat down at the table and cried into her hands. "I'm just so relieved he's okay. It's not like me to yell and curse but I was so scared that he did something stupid."

"I think the only stupid came from you, would you agree?"

"Yeah, you're right Tanya. I caused all this and he must be so hurt with what I did to him, so humiliated. I don't know if he'll ever forgive me."

"So do you want to tell me or shall I go home now?"

"I don't want to shame myself to you, Tanya. We work together, I'm the manager and you'd lose respect for me if I told you what I did. I'm going to go to a therapist and try to work through my issue that way. Thank you because you spurred me to do some thoughtful digging and I wouldn't have found him without you asking the right questions of me."

"Lucy, as far as work goes, you are inspirational. But maybe your private life needs some help and a therapist might be the way to go. As long as you're feeling a bit better I'm good. Hopefully by next week you'll have the smile back on your face for work at least."

Tanya stood up and Lucy gave her a hug and said, "Thanks, I really needed some help with this but didn't know who to ask. Thank you."

"You've helped me as well Lucy. I'm just returning the favor, gladly. I'll see you tomorrow at work. Good night Lucy."

Lucy's phone rang as they were headed toward the door and Tanya looked at the screen, Trent. Tanya looked at Lucy and asked, "So what are you going to do about him? He may have wrecked your marriage."

"I can't blame him for this, well partly I can, but it was my doing and undoing." Lucy rejected the call and asked, "Tanya, do you know how to block numbers?"

"Yes, want me to block Trent?"

"Yes, please. Less temptation that way."

Tanya tapped a few buttons on the phone and Trent was blocked from calling or texting Lucy. She felt good with that little job for Lucy's benefit. Of course, Tanya thought, all he has to do is walk into the store because Lucy is there quite a bit of the time!

12