All Comments on 'Luke and Amy Ch. 05'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good God almighty!!

It's great having another amazing chapter on pure love. Ms. Goody with each new chapter you elevate your writing and raise the bar for everybody else to follow. The sex was breathe taking. Also loved the intense moment of will they make it or will they be caught your chapters are long but the payoff is worth every ounce of tine and energy spent on Luke and Amy's journey.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Another awesome chapter. I totally loved it. Noce work, thanks! ^__^

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 12 years ago
Perfect as allways

This is a story i could quite happilly read 300 chapters off and not get bored, you are rapidly becoming my favourite writer, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Better and hotter

Your writing has my mind twisted around your little finger. Luke and Amy are getting better and hotter. They are great lovers, and even better they are brother and sister. The school episode was like sexy espionage, the time they spend in bed was true love making. Heart pumping read. GoodyGoody doesn't let her readers down.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
hotter every chapter

I hope I never miss one as it comes out. I absolutely love these two, you paint the picture so well ty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FINALLY!

I've been checking daily for this chapter. I absolutely love this series! Can't wait for chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good stuff!!

I love your leisurely, detailed pacing, yet I'm still hoping that L & A will decide to 'go all the way' while their friends get to watch- I keep fantasizing about how it will happen, but I know your writing will exceed my naughtiest fantasies- PLS HURRY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I have been checking daily> you have me hooked and I cant put it down. The love they have for each other is unbeleivable. Just cant wait for the next page. Continue to write and give us a conclusion dont leave us hanging. Its so arousing to read it makes me so hot and bothered. STEAMY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE

Tha was one of the lovelest stories of love, i have ever read, please write more like that, so beautifly done. thank you.

mck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here's to gorgeous brothers

This story would be a dream come true for me !!!! All the times I "accidentally" dropped my robe so he could see me in bra and panties. All to no avail. Only feedback I ever got was from my father that saw me like that and commented " cover yourself up right now young lady"

Lol

All I can do is dream and keep rewarding your glorious stories

Blushing, Allison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Does it get any better than this?

This has been worth the wait. This story gets better by the chapter, and the first chapter was the best, so what does that make this? Read it. In order. It's a must. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. Miss Goody Two Shoes writes another masterpiece

Rogue

pindrop80pindrop80about 12 years ago
Amazing

I hesitate to give 5 stars, especially when there's grammatical issues (it's the english lit nerd in me), but this series is incredible. Thank you (and your editor) for putting these chapters out so quickly. Every time a new one is published I absolutely savor them.

I've noted you've given yourself a lot of material to work with for future installments, so I'm hoping it's not the end of the series, but I would understand if it were since this chapter ended beautifully. The lust they felt for each other in the first couple of chapters has settled into romantic bliss (plus the lust!). .

Please keep writing, whether it be this series or another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is absolutely hand's down the best story(s) I've read on here! Keep up the amazing work!

Jessgasam88Jessgasam88almost 12 years ago
Breathtaking!

Your stories are amazing! Truly a piece of art! Keep.up the great work!

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
Once again

Luke and Amy have left me speechless!

Their raw, uninhibited sex and their love for each other. Two lovers destined to be together, but will their carnal desires overtake their senses and will they be "discovered" by family or friends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ABOVE AND BEYOND

Amazing!!! Blows me away each time, each story gets progressively better and better 100/10 easily one of the best if not the best series on here, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best Series.

This series is, by far, the best series i've read on this website till date.

The love and affection they show towards each other is amazing!

I want more ! I wanna know what happens when Luke has to leave her to go back. What happens when she goes on that trip !

Please, the next chapter reqd. ASAP !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

Great story. The best. Please continue this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Once Amy graduates from school, please let them go off to Germany together - and please let's have her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dream Material

Thanks for an excellent series to date. Keep it up (pun intended) to the happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can't get enough of Luke and Amy...can't wait to read about their upcoming trip...and to find out where their love and future take them...

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
this just gets better and even more erotic and so very horny .

chapter five .was so very erotic and i am loving it so much . with me getting so horny .

reading this fantastic incedible story , you are an out standing brilliant writer with out a doubt . loving this so so much do keep them cumming please do more please more.

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago
So compelling

So hot!!!! I love your mind! :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Loved it

Your chapters just keep getting better and better. I'm looking forward to reading the following chapters. Great job, so far!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago

All I gotta say is..damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

so hot, great read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

So good, so intense, although that moment when she had a flash about seeing them raise a family together, why would she instantly dismiss it as being unobtainable? Doesn't seem like the thing an intelligent person would do.

And I'm guessing the next chapter is where the story gets ruined, if it goes like how the comment at the end of chapter 3 said, with another person getting involved. Totally makes no sense given how devoted they seem to be to each other with all their praise and "you're the only one for me" etc. Oh well. I'll just mentally purge it and consider it non-existent if that's how it turns out. :) I do hate it when authors build up a great story then fuck it up by going the threesome/multiple partner route, especially in an incest story where it most certainly doesn't belong IMHO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous