All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 02'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CarlisleCarlisleabout 8 years ago
Odd

Ok I get that the Heroine gets off on humiliation/defeat, and i am quite enjoying that part of the story, but the sunburn bit was weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Short

The first one was much better. Let's see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
These stories would be better

If they weren't so one sided. It's hard to suspend disblief when someone who has 2 arms can't score a basket in an entire hour...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, re-reading this series again, the first naked victory was probably a surprise to Kim, and she probably meant for her "I can't wait for next time" comment to just be taunting. She probably threw in the strip game rules on this challenge simply out of confidence and desire to show her rival's tits to someone else. The fact that it was a complete shutout here is probably what clues in Kim that she could push this as far as she wants, but she still wouldn't be quite sure. If I remember right, I'm pretty sure that the next chapter is what seals the deal for her that Luna straight-up wants this, which I think also is the first chapter where Luna has return home completely naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES