All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 03'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice chapter

Luna is the most unapologetic loser ever. She was completely outclassed by her rival, stripped naked and toyed with, tied up and gagged with a washcloth. And after being pushed outside naked, instead of preserving some dignity, she decided to run away fingering herself to the commanding voice of the superior girl claiming her clothes as her own, most likely reliving her pathetic performance in the fight and subsequent naked domination at the hands of the girl who was starting to make a habit out of publicly displaying poor Luna's naked butt in the most creatively humiliating ways.

10/10, great story: no messing around and straight to the point. It's short but it packs a punch. Nice attention to detail as well. The dynamic between Luna and Kim is also nice, showing the disparity between their respective abilities; and Luna being the narrator, we get a nice glimpse into her inner thoughts and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was Luna still gagged when she was running naked from Kim and fingering herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES