All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 06'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

But when will you continue Strip Game addicts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goot, but...

The idea is good, I like it, but it started repeating itself. There is no increasing in intensity: Luna is used and she enjoys it. That's cool, but her rival should try her limits. Making some progress in the punishments or increasing the intensity of her humiliation.

Eg: her rival could order her to lose an item of clothing in the class - everybody already knows about her losing, but let's make it official. Lose an item for every class and arriving naked for the last and "force" her to do some extra punishment because she's already naked.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thank the two comments before this for their comments, I appreciate your criticism.

To respond, don't worry about the intensity, I will definitely be amping the intensity in the upcoming stories.

As for Strip Game Addicts, I'm still working on it, but the latest Amy chapter is significantly longer than the previous chapter, don't worry, it'll be here eventually, and please continue enjoying the current output.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES