All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 10'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kim is the hero, naked Luna would be lost without her

I hope Luna was aware of her humiliation when she got naked waiting for Kim. She could have stripped when she heard Kim pulling in, but Luna instead obeys without question. She must have felt so pathetic, knowing that her rival controls her even in her own home. That she had no choice but to obey, because the better girl was about to come and choose her outfit for her. Poor Luna was now not only being stripped, but even dressed by her rival. Nice bit of subversive humiliation from Kim, but I guess that's why she is in charge and not sitting butt naked on a couch, wiggling her toes and waiting to get humiliated.

Kim was also very responsible in not allowing Luna to completely spend herself on the porch. Luna obviously has no self control, so Kim has to be the grown up in the relationship, also providing her with a towel to pop her butt on while they were in the car. It was very nice of Kim and responsible to put suntan oil on Luna's body as well. Luna had no reason to protest, she should have remembered the basketball inident when she got sunburned, and instead thank Kim for her concern. It was right of Kim to stop short of Luna having an orgasm - the girl needs to learn some self control. She was right to spank her, and the fact that Kim knew Luna well enough to stop her from climaxing, makes her Luna's elder and the one responsible to teach her about self control. The smack on the butt to signal Luna to start walking is also indicative of their relationship - Luna would be lost without Kim telling her what to do.

But of course, Kim finally allowed Luna to masturbate, knowing she can't hold it anymore, then gratiously driving her away, allowing naked Luna in the car, despite her being a mess. Maybe she could have washed and scrubbed her in the public shower first, but still.

In short, Kim owning Luna's ass is a great thing for her; without Kim Luna wouldn't know how to dress properly for the beach or remember to put on the suntan oil. She might be Kim's naked loser, but at least she's learning something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...