All Comments on 'Luna's Angel Ch. 22-24'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Well that was different than expected..

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

All the bad wolves are gone, the witch, is gone.. new pack.. I still see a least two more chapters...Or one very long one.. Great story. :)

firewolf54firewolf54over 6 years ago
nice

waiting for more chapters

SherriTSherriTover 6 years ago
Loving this

I enjoyed this so much that I couldn't put it down to the point I had it on my phone reading it while babysitting my nephews.I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And I thought for once, Wendy had family she could count on ...

other than her mate, of course. I got taken in by Stephanie as well - but it would have been nice for Wendy to learn more about her family, since her parents died so early in her life.

Oh, Stephanie deserved to die - no doubt about that, but what the heck kind of relationship did she have with her sister, to betray her only living relative? Since Stephanie didn't really know Wendy, did she just hate Wendy's Mom that much? Pretty cruel betrayal.

That being said, really enjoyed these chapters. It's time for Luna's Angel to redeem himself.

luv2read2

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 6 years ago
*****

I had a gut feeling about the aunt that she was biding her time for the right opportunity, just to sweet to be true .

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

ding dong the witch is dead,you are funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES