Lunch Break Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, Jenny, I'll be gentle, ok?" he said, holding himself up on his right hand. She nodded, and he ran his other hand up her side as he moved his knees closer to her ass, pressing the head of his cock against her wet clit. Jenny gripped his arm and reached down, guiding him into her folds as he slowly eased himself forward. He could feel her tightness as his head penetrated her but suddenly he was in, sliding all the way to the hilt through her wetness. Jenny gasped, pleasure mixing with a little pain as her lips widened to take him, feeling more full and complete than ever before.

"Ohhh, oh ow..." she murmured, gripping his arms tightly, her toes curling in her socks as she felt a man's penis inside her. Her head was spinning and she closed her eyes as she tried to adjust, but Sam was aching to cum and started slowly pumping her, drawing his cock almost all the way out and sliding it back in again faster. His hips lightly slapped the back of her thighs as she lifted her knees higher, spreading her folds to let him fuck her deeper, her second wave of orgasm already starting to flow towards her.

"Ohh fuck, Jen...you're so warm and tight, it's amazing," he said, gasping as he thrust into her, his hands moving over her breasts as he knelt up a little to pump her harder. She gripped his hands and held them over her tits, cupping them and pulling a little of her bra down to reveal her hard pink nipples, feeling him pinch them lightly. Jenny moaned as he pummelled her with his cock, driving deep inside her and leaning forward again, kissing her lips. She reached out and gripped his tool belt, pulling him into her with every thrust.

"Mmm, oh baby, yeah...fuck me Sam, fuck me hard," she panted, feeling him grip her sides tightly as his lips slid down over her erect nipple, tonguing it madly, making her cry out as he started to thrust faster. Sam was groaning loudly and Jenny could feel the van rocking from their motions, the slap of her asscheeks as he pounded her tight virgin pussy. She couldn't hold herself back much longer and with a cry she threw her hand out, gripping the blankets tightly as she came again, squirting all over his crotch.

Sam felt Jenny's cum spray onto his cock and thrust even deeper, feeling his own release boiling up inside him. He leant over her and fucked her hard, his arms sliding around her back as he kissed her neck.

"Ohh fuck yeah Jen, I'm going to cum...oh baby...oh god...ah! Shit, wait!" he cried, trying to pull out of her as he felt a rip down below, but Jenny threw her arms around him and squeezed her thighs together, another wave of hot pleasure washing over her as his cock erupted deep inside her pussy. Jenny felt her lover's warm seed pump into her folds as she moaned, her eyes closed and her head spinning with the most earth-shaking orgasm of her life.

Sam's back arched and he quickly pulled her slender figure closer to him, his whole body stiffening as he came long and hard. His moans were full of pleasure in her ears, his breath on her neck sending tingles through her, though she hardly felt it. To Jenny there was only him and his hard, pulsing member, filling her like no man ever could hope to do.

They lay that way for what felt like years, but must have only been minutes, Sam's cock slowly starting to go soft, the last of his love cream shooting into her. With a groan he eased out of her, the feeling of his long shaft slipping from her lips making Jenny shiver uncomfortably. He lay down beside her in their love nest, her hand sliding into his and giving him a squeeze.

"The condom broke." she said, looking up at the roof of the van. "Didn't it." She already knew. The evidence was planted warmly inside her. She could feel a little moving around as her folds shivered from her last orgasm.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny," Sam said, turning to look at her. "I tried to pull out, to tell you..."

"Shh," she whispered, putting a finger to his lips before leaning in and kissing them, lifting his hand up and holding it in both of hers. "I could feel it...it was amazing." She smiled, kissing his palm. "Have you ever, you know...shot inside a girl before?" He shook his head.

"No, I've always had a condom...I can't believe we did that," he said, still panting from the effort, his voice a little shaky. Jenny held his hands to her lips and kissed them both, looking into his eyes.

"It's alright, really...please, it was perfect, just perfect..." she murmured, slowly shuffling up to his side as he lay back, his arm going around her shoulders, her socks rubbing his leg. Sam helped her breasts back into her bra and she smiled, kissing his neck and circling her finger around his chest.

-----

Casey sat in her chair, her breasts still out, fuming as she heard a knock at the door.

"I don't want to be disturbed!" she yelled, but the door opened and Jackie Boy walked in, shutting the door and unzipping his fly, grinning stupidly.

Casey stared at him for a moment, then growled and pulled her panties down.

Outside, Casey's secretary quickly led the representative from SkyCo away from the inner office as her finely tuned ears heard the sound of grunts and several foul words, along with the heavy creaking of a desk, floating through the air.

-----

"I'm probably fired, you know," Sam said to Jenny as they pulled their clothes on. He had told her briefly what happened earlier that day. Jenny took his hand. She knew what he meant, a new reason to be worried that he now didn't have a job...

"What happens, happens," she said. "I, I can take the after pill, and...but no matter what we will work things out." Sam nodded, lost in his thoughts.

"I just know how hard it might be to get a good paying job...and what if you are, I mean...we are..." he trailed off. She just shrugged.

"Can you cook? We could always use a new chef in the van," she said cheekily, grinning at him. He laughed and stroked her cheek, thinking that no matter what he would find a way to be happy.

As it turns out, he didn't get fired, because his new boss, Miss Sophie Page, knew how to treat people properly after years of secretary duty. Casey disappeared after she was let go for inappropriate behaviour. Well, that's what you get when you scream at someone for cumming too quickly in an office. It seems the higher-ups frown on that sort of thing with clients in the same building.

Nonetheless, the merge with SkyCo – Sophie's work all the way – went off smoothly and won her the new position. Her first act was to see to it that Jackie Boy started looking for work elsewhere. After a few weeks things were looking a lot better, now that they had a manager who spent more time working hard and less time flirting and showing off her tits. Sam finished his apprenticeship and when Sophie offered him the spare position he took it gladly, receiving a nice pay rise and a pat on the back from his new boss.

Sam and Jenny still saw each other every day at lunchtime. Most days they spent it talking and just enjoying each other's company, choosing to keep their busy sex life confined to the new apartment they could now afford to share in the city.

But every now and then, when the boss was off having a smoke...