All Comments on 'Lunch Hour'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Romance and love are always my thing but am never the one to skip a well written story. it's a hot one..

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago

Good story. Worked better than my morning coffee getting me started. Well crafted writing. Think there will be even a casual second fling for Matt & John? The bikers I see are on the roads in morning rush hour, couriers downtown, or on heavily used hiker/biker trails.

69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

This story caught my attention. I have always loved all things shiny, spandex, lycra, rubber, leather, silk. I loved wearing speedo's and the lycra biking outfits. They were sexy as hell to wear and even more sexy to look at. I loved seeing the outline of a nice cock inside of these tight fabrics. My mouth would water and my cock would get hard. I wish I had encountered Matt & John when I was riding. I would love to go into the woods to suck cock and be fucked. Thanks for the great story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...