All Comments on 'Lust and then Some'

by Thwiq1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT!!

I would so like to be Tim. Please continue to develop this relationship. Seems like the early stages of Love.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice indeed. I also would like to be in Tim's place. Please give us more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I want to be Tim do badly

eagerforfuneagerforfunalmost 10 years ago
So real....

You must have experienced this...it's too real. You had me spellbound and reliving the emotions and feelings of my youth. Thanks for the memories.

easysluteasyslutalmost 10 years ago
awesome

This is almost like my story, I recently gave myself to a guy as well. On our third night he told me he loved me...It was an awesome feeling. I'm happy my wife knows I'm bi because I love my new life.

grumpywolfegrumpywolfealmost 10 years ago
Dreams are made like this.

I have been in Tim's place and enjoyed it very much. Would like to read more about there life as it unfouldes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True to Life

Been there. Captured the feelings, the horniness, the longing. Very well written. Do tell more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read...

Meeting my own married lover this week. Well written

denwringdenwringover 9 years ago
So Sexy!

I love this story and keep coming back to it to fantasize about having my own experience like this -- meeting someone like Dean who would make me his.

Great job.

Thanks for writing it.

-Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes!!!

Beautiful story. Wish I had that passion, connection and longing. Straight woman married for 11+ years. It's only been twice in 2 years. God how I long for the feeling portrayed in this story. In my opinion, gay stories way better than straight. Want more stories about Tim and Dean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I know how Tim felt. I was 48 when I suckedy first cock. It was wonderful. I knew right away that I was a cock sucker. Later that night, the guy fucked me. I couldn't believe that I had not done this sooner in my life. As I look back to that night, I realize that I had to have been gay all my life and just didn't know it. That was 17 years ago and I haven't had sex with a woman since not do I want to. I know that I'm a cum loving cock sucker and a slut faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice Twig

Nice to be appreciated, relished and had.

I suppose the heart of it was that Dean wanted him

and feeling that wanting deep inside is a different experience for a male.

Nice going my friend

Hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Were you Dean or Tim?

I would be Tim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow great story

I could do nothing but get myself off while reading Lust and then some. Thanks for giving me the chance to read your story and have such great feelings at the same time.I now want to read the rest of your stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my situation right now

This is like my situation right now -- I'm married and (like you) my wife & I are like partners who don't have much sex at all. I've been having gay sex for a few years now but it's been with mostly anonymous guys or a couple of regulars but it's really just been sex. However, 6 months ago I met Steve at a gay club and we hit it off right away. We've had many hook-ups since then, any time I'm able to get away from my wife. Now I think I'm in love with him and I don't know what to do. Should I tell my wife and come out of the closet to her ? That will probably end my marriage but I really love Steve and want only to have sex with him. I now know that I'm gay and I think my wife should know. What do you and other readers think?

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I can really empathize with the story. I haven't met my Dean yet, though. Check out my story and let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want this. I'm a closet gay waiting for my turn out

robin48robin488 months ago

i want nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous