All Comments on 'Lust Begins At Forty'

by Mr India

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice rememberance

It reminds me of the time i saw my wife fuck her young brother in law (my co brother) and i saw her cunt open and expand taking his fat cock in her swollen cunt after her being fucked by me . She was insatiable and she fucked him and then suck him to two climaxes thinking i was done after fucking her once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

sexy story...made me remeber the time i wanted to fuck my aunt

ilovealliloveallalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Very good nerration. Real. I love you ma'm.I hope the story was real. It depicts the pain of a lady missing love and physical endearment anding in a good fuck. Thanks.

Raj

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT, GAVE YOU A 5- [*****- (4.6/5=92%)]! MY CUP OF TEA, TOTALLY!

Women are at their peak between their late 30s & mid 40's. At that age, most married women gain new self-confidence. Their sex drive & ability to enjoy sex are markable.

As a matter of fact, women at that age need a younger man on the side.

I should be advised by health authorities that each husband should give his wife a hall pass when she turns 35.

My wife & I moved to Kingston (Canada). We befriended a lot of postgraduate students mostly men. My wife started showing her flirty side. She simply knew how to attract younger men's attention. I kept telling her that she was "my new & improved wife."

😊

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Mr India? It's very apparent that your talent wasn't writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good to know you got satisfaction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous