Lust Brigade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole got to me first and lifted my legs up so that Jenna and Carly could pull off my bathing suit. Nicole then began massaging my right leg. Jenna took my left, and Carly dived down onto my cock, sucking furiously.

"EASY, Carly, EASY!!!! Don't make him come!! You remember what the rules are!!"

Carly looked up at Ashley's sharp command, disappointment obvious in her huge brown eyes, but she slowed down as directed. She gazed at me, and I saw the love and warmth return to her eyes.

She slowly licked and sucked me for a couple of minutes, then traded places with Jenna.

"I remember how much you liked this when I did this to you before, Mike" Jenna dreamily purred. She then slowly took a good portion of me into her mouth, then gently slid her head up and down on my quivering cock.

"Are you enjoying this, Mike?" Ashley asked.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could say, as Jenna licked my cock from the base all the way up to the tip, then back down again.

After a couple of minutes, Ashley snapped her fingers, and Jenna stopped, trading places with Nicole.

After my last encounter with her, I didn't quite know what to expect, but Nicole gently kissed my cock, then softly sucked just the cap, occasionally letting her tongue roll around it.

Jenna and Carly kept massaging my legs, softly moaning and purring as Nicole worked my cock.

After she was done, I looked down. My cock was standing straight up, a deep red color, and spasming in anticipation.

Carly brought Ashley a pillow, which she worked under my head as she got up. Ashley walked towards my quivering cock, turned to her friends and said:

"I wouldn't watch you fuck him because I wanted to keep that part of him to myself. And you're not going to watch me fuck him now, either. You are, however, going to watch us make love. And believe me, ladies, he DOES know the difference!"

Each of the other girls arranged themselves on the sofas, each in a sexy, fetching pose. Carly wasn't even waiting; she had already stripped off her coverall and had stuffed two fingers into her pussy.

Ashley squatted and eased her yawning, dripping pussy onto my cock. She sighed "I want to feel EVERY INCH of you as you slide into me!!!" When she had taken all of me into her, she lay down full-length against me, wrapped her arms around my neck and plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth. I felt the gyrations of her hips as she began grinding against me.

I heard sighs and moans around me as Nicole and Jenna joined Carly in masturbating. But my main focus was Ashley, as she pushed and groaned.

She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Would you rather get fucked, or do you like it like this? Tell me, baby... I really want to know!"

I answered, "Just like this for now, but we know that we both can take it rough if we like."

Ashley licked my ear and cooed, "MMMMmmmmm, as rough or as gentle as you like, baby."

Ashley continued to slowly grind herself against me, spurred on by the exhortations of her friends.

"Oh, yeah, honey, RIDE that cock!! OH, my God, he's got SUCH a hard cock, and when he comes he sprays forever. FUCK him HARD, Ashley!!!" Nicole prodded.

Carly, already moaning and seemingly ready to come herself, wailed "I can FEEL him inside me, just like when he was fucking me for real. OOOOOHHHHH, bounce on him, baby!!! Let him KNOW that he's being FUCKED HARD!!!!"

Jenna quietly cooed "He's a FUCKING MACHINE, isn't he, ladies? He was able to satisfy FOUR extremely horny ladies!!! What an AMAZING cock he's got!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! I WISH I could have him again!!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Carly screamed as her shattering orgasm enveloped her.

I surveyed the scene around me. Ashley was seemingly pressing me into the floor with her body, groaning and shaking every couple of minutes. Jenna had her back pressed against the back cushion of her sofa, her legs spread wide and fingering herself so hard that droplets of her lubrication were flying everywhere. Nicole, on the opposite end of the same sofa, lay facing Jenna, legs also spread and gasping for breath, pummeling herself with her favorite dildo. Carly had her head back, lying across her sofa and holding the lips of her pussy open with one hand and jamming three fingers of the other into it. A combination of moaning, screaming and sighs filled the room.

Ashley stopped riding me for a moment, released my captured cock, but encircled it with her fist and pumped me slowly for a minute or so. She then looked at me and said "I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow, Mike. Jam everything you've got into me. Make me scream. Make me want to keep you in my pussy forever. FUCK ME, baby!!!!"

I got up and she lay down, legs wide, pussy gaping open and ready. I knelt between her legs, and she commanded again "FUCK me, Mike!!!"

My cock, coated with her lubrication, disappeared into her depths. I began pushing like a madman.

"Oh, YEAH, fuck me, baby!!!" Ashley screamed. "SHOW me what you've shown my friends for the last three days!!! SHOVE THAT HUGE COCK ALL THE WAY IN!!!"

"Oh, GOD, yes, fuck her, Mike!!!!" Nicole catcalled. "Show her what my good little slave did for me!!!"

"Show her how you split MY goalposts!!! Ram her like you pounded me in the bathroom, Mike!!!" Carly yelled.

"Give her ALL of that gorgeous cock!! Blow a fucking RIVER into her, baby!!!" Jenna urged.

With Ashley's strong arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my torso, there was nowhere to go except the in-and-out, in-and-out of the most mind-blowing sex I could have imagined. I was pouring sweat, almost exhausted by my efforts, but there was no way I wanted to stop.

The almost continuous cries from four different women surrounded me in an orgasmic cacophony.

Still I pushed for all I was worth, and then I felt the tiny spark of flame begin in my midsection. I sped up my pumping, felt both of my legs begin to shake of their own accord, and screamed out an almighty UUUURRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH as my spasming cock spit long hot ropes of cum into Ashley. I slowed my mad thrashing to a gentle pushing and moved my face just inches above hers. Her red, moist lips parted, and I opened my mouth to receive her snaking tongue. We kissed for several minutes as her friends continued to satisfy themselves.

As I was overcome by exhaustion, I lay down on Ashley's shoulder as she caressed my hair. She whispered into my ear "Wow. Just wow. I haven't EVER had just pure, animal sex like that. Are you okay?"

I was still breathing heavily and didn't answer her. Quite honestly, I wasn't sure.

Ashley tapped me on the back, and I rolled off her. "Okay, ladies, show's over. This guy's had quite a workout in the past five hours or so, and now he needs his rest. See you all in the morning, okay?" The other girls waved their goodnights as Ashley helped me, unsteadily, into her room and locked the door behind us.

As we slid into bed together, Ashley said "I can't promise I won't jump your bones again before morning comes -- you are just so GOOD, baby -- but for right now, just relax. Ashley's going to take good care of you."

I lay with her resting her head on my shoulder, her arms encircling me, feeling the warmth of her body and the weight of her sizable breasts against me as she stroked my hair and chest and cooed gently as I fell into a deep, rewarding sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Ashley was still draped over me. I tried, gently, to disengage myself from her grasp, and felt her clasp me tighter. She moaned, opened her eyes and tried to climb on top of me.

"Whoa, baby, put on the brakes. I'm still not recovered from last night's workout."

Ashley tenderly kissed me on the cheek and, almost crying, said "Please stay. I want you here with me... with US. Don't make me beg, please."

"I wasn't actually leaving, just going to the bathroom and then seeing what's for breakfast."

A huge smile split Ashley's face. She wrapped her hand around my flaccid cock.

"How are we doing this morning?"

"I'm fine. Not sure about him, though. Maybe we'll find out later?"

She spit on the end and tried to rub it into readiness, but it wasn't cooperating.

Ashley bent over her side of the bed and tossed me my bathing suit. "I'd put that on before you go out there with the girls. I can't promise what they might do if they see you in all your glory again."

After taking care of my business, I went out towards the pool area and saw Jenna and Carly relaxing in the hot tub. Both were wearing tiny white bikinis. Carly called out "Returning to the scene of the crime, Mike?"

"No, I thought I'd take in a bit of the swimming pool today." As I climbed in, both of the girls joined me.

Carly swam over, embraced me and whispered "We have to stay dressed, because room service is coming up with breakfast shortly. If they weren't coming... well, I might have this bathing suit off, and yours as well!"

"Carly, you know that last night was the last time. I like you... I like all of you... but I have very strong feelings for Ashley and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize that. Please don't make me leave the suite. I like hanging with you, but I don't want to feel like every time I turn around I'm going to be seduced."

"Except when you're with Ashley, right? Well, I don't have to like it, but I do have to respect it." As Carly gave me a quick peck on the cheek, there was a knock on the suite's front door. Jenna went to answer it. It was, indeed, room service.

Carly's smoldering brown eyes bore through me as she said, "Can't blame a girl for trying, can you?"

Nicole came upon the scene in the pool -- she was clad in a blue string bikini that showed off nearly every inch of her fabulously toned body -- and teased Carly. "Trying to rape him so early in the morning? I thought that was my job! Didn't Ashley satisfy you last night, Mike?"

Ashley came out of her room, also clad in the uniform of the day, a tiny yellow bikini. The five of us ate brunch together, laughing and talking about everything and nothing. We spent the entire day that way, splashing about in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, and making easy conversation. Ashley stayed close to me the whole time, always within touching distance, often with her arms around me. The other girls maintained a respectful distance.

After showering, shaving and dressing, the five of us went out for dinner.

"They're doing 'band-aoke' in the lounge again tonight, Mike. Maybe you'll sing 'Take It To The Limit' for us again?" Carly leered.

I smiled. "I'd like to do a somewhat more upbeat song this time -- and have Ashley singing with me. Want to look through the band's catalogue and see what they've got?"

Ashley smiled. "Sure, I'm game."

The song we wound up singing was the Grateful Dead's "Scarlet Begonias". Ashley and I traded verses and harmonized beautifully together on the bridges. The audience became one big Dead-dance party. During the lengthy instrumental coda, during which the band and I improvised, Ashley spent much of her time with her arms wrapped around me and nuzzling my neck. Kind of made it difficult to concentrate on my playing, but I got myself through it.

On returning to the suite, I saw Ashley and Nicole huddle for a brief moment. Ashley then walked over to me and said "If you'd like to spend a couple of more nights here with us before the end of the cruise, you're going to need some more clothes. Nicole will go with you to your room so that you can get back up here." I didn't think any more of it.

Nicole and I walked arm in arm through the hallways, lost in quiet conversation, until we got to my room. My cabin steward, who had seen me with Ashley before, flashed me a knowing smile.

I took the clothes I'd worn the couple of days before, balled them up and put them into my laundry bag, then took new clothes out of my closet and put them into my backpack. I excused myself to Nicole, who'd been shifting restlessly on my bed, and went into the bathroom to take care of some personal business and to collect some toiletries.

The few minutes I was in the bathroom were enough for Nicole to strip off her blue sheath dress. She was stark naked, lying on my bed with her legs wide open, and rubbing herself furiously when I came back out.

I turned away from the licentious leer she was giving me.

"No, Nicole."

"You suuuuurrrre?" she purred as she continued stroking herself. "You still owe me one from the other day."

"I'm not some toy to be passed around. I'm with Ashley, and I don't want to mess around anymore. I've found what I want."

"I want your cock in me. Fuck me now."

"No, I said. I don't want to."

"I'll yell rape."

That really pissed me off. "And get me arrested, and wreck any chance I might have with Ashley? Go ahead and do it. I'll walk outside to keep a door between us. I'm fully clothed, you're not. Plus, you're in my room; I'm not in yours. In fact, I want you dressed and out of here. Now."

Nicole stopped, looked at me and sighed. "You really won't fuck me, will you?" She got up, and as I warily kept a distance between us, she also used the bathroom, came back out and silently dressed herself.

On the way back to the suite, I resolved I was going to stay in Ashley's room the entire time -- or invite her back to mine, as I'd suddenly grown tired of the sexual head-games her friends were playing. I refused to hold hands with Nicole, and deliberately let her walk two steps ahead of me back to their suite.

When we arrived, Ashley looked surprised. "You guys are back way too fast for.."

Nicole stared right at Ashley and shook her head no.

Ashley looked shocked. "He wouldn't?"

"Wouldn't even touch me. Threw me out of his room."

All four girls turned in my direction and applauded.

Ashley walked over to me and gathered me into her open arms. "I'm sorry I put you through that, Mike, but you've heard from the other girls about their relationship difficulties. Maybe I'm being a bit neurotic, but I wanted to see what you'd do if I left you alone with one of my girlfriends without there being a chance of me finding out what happened -- unless, of course, one of you told me. Looks like you passed with flying colors. I -- we -- won't ever do that to you again, promise. Right, girls?"

All four girls nodded in agreement.

Nicole was on the verge of tears as she approached me. "Do you hate me?"

"Right now, I'm not sure what to think."

"I wouldn't have yelled rape. Really, I wouldn't have. And if you and I had had sex, I would've told Ashley, and she would've been cool with it, right Ash?"

Ashley nodded affirmatively.

I stalked into Ashley's room, tossed my bag onto the love seat next to the bed, undressed down to my underwear and climbed into bed. Ashley followed right behind, locking the door behind her. She stripped completely, turned off the light and also climbed into bed. She tried to kiss me, and I turned away from her.

"I don't know whether to be angry, bemused, or what I should be thinking. I really thought we knew each other well enough by now that you knew how I felt about you."

I could feel Ashley's tears on my face as she tried again to kiss me, and again I held her back. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm so sorry. Did I blow it?"

I looked at her in the darkness. "I'm still here, aren't I? But I don't want to feel like I continuously have to prove myself to you. I want you. I love you."

Ashley took my hand. "Did you really just say that?"

I was kind of surprised myself, but with absolute resolve and no hesitation I said "Yes. You're the one I want to be with."

"Please hold me. Please. No more tests. No more orgies. Just you and me from now on, okay?"

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

After dozing for a while, I came awake in the darkness... and felt a hand wrapped around my hardening cock. I heard an almost desperate, hoarse whisper.

"PLEASE, Mike. PLEASE fuck me. Let me prove my love to you. I need to feel you inside me. I know how you feel about me now. I'm certain of it. I don't want to play games anymore either. Please fuck me, Mike. PLEASE fuck me!"

I rubbed Ashley's back as she slowly, gently stroked me to full tumescence. I felt her long curls, reached up around her shoulders and pulled her towards me. I felt her throw her left leg over me and climb on top.

"PLEASE let me show you how I feel about you! Let me ride you!"

She lifted herself up and slowly sank down onto my cock. She felt warm and drenched as she received me. She leaned down, licked my nose, then pushed her tongue into my mouth as she slowly ground her ass on me.

After exploring my mouth with her tongue for a period, she pulled away, gasping, and whispered "All I want tonight is please you. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it."

"This is just fine."

There was no rush. It seemed like Ashley and I remained locked in our slow, steady rhythm for well over half an hour. I heard her panting and groaning while I occasionally pushed deeper into her. Her pussy would periodically tighten around my cock. I didn't know if it was voluntary or not, but I knew she had good control of her vaginal muscles and liked to flex them sometimes to heighten both of our experiences. All the while we were kissing, massaging each other and holding each other closely.

She finally spoke. "Could we do this every night? Just this slow lovemaking?"

"Whatever you want to do. As long as I'm doing it with you. That's all I care about."

She held me tighter and gave me a long, wet kiss. I then noticed she picked up her pace somewhat.

"I want to make you come. I don't care if I come or not tonight... but I want to feel you blow a load into me. Let me make you come, baby!"

Her pace sped up further, and I began to groan and shift as her grinding pelvis slammed against me with ever-increasing fervor. I felt the beginnings of the pending eruption in my loins... started to push against her in time with her own rhythm... was overcome by the subway rush and screamed loud and long as the white-hot spurts erupted from my throbbing member. Ashley cried out "I FEEL it!!! Oh, God, I FEEL you spitting into me!!! Give me ALL of your yummy cum!!!" as she thrust against me. I bored deeply into her soaking cavern as my climax passed and I held her trembling soft body close to me.

We kissed deeply, held each other close and drifted off again in each other's arms.

I awoke in the morning with her lying on top of me and my not-quite-flaccid penis still buried in her pussy.

I gently squirmed out of her grasp, pulled on a bathing suit and went out into the living room, where the other girls had gathered for breakfast.

Nicole all but sprinted towards me, flung her arms around me and said "Please don't be mad at Ashley, or at me. We didn't mean anything by it, really."

I rubbed her shoulders and said "Forgotten. Don't worry about it. It's kind of flattering in a way. I've never really considered myself a 'ladies' man', and yet the four of you..."

Carly piped up. "We told you, your story is fascinating to us. With one girl all the way from middle school through marriage. Seemingly, the love of your life. Something we all want, right, girls?" The three all nodded their heads.

"Manhandling my guy when my back is turned, Nic? Oh, goodness, what am I going to do with you?" Ashley called from behind me. Nicole smiled, and loosened her grip only slightly. I reached over her and grabbed a bagel from the platter on the bar in front of me.

"Join me in the hot tub, ladies?" I asked as I walked towards the patio. All four followed me.