Lust Brigade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley pulled off her -- actually my -- t-shirt, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath it. The other girls took that as a signal and stripped off their bikinis as well. I muttered "Aw, the hell with it" and took off my bathing suit as well.

We arranged ourselves in the hot tub, Ashley on my left, Nicole on my right, Carly sitting to Ashley's left, Jenna on Nicole's right. Ashley put her right arm around me and put her right leg on top of my left. Carly used my knee as a footrest.

Ashley broke the silence. "Tell us about Dawn."

I stared at her. She must've thought I was going to cry again, because she moved closer and draped her other arm around me. "If you think you can handle it, that is."

I shivered for a moment, then cleared my throat.

"She was beautiful and gentle. I never heard her raise her voice. She challenged me intellectually -- she and I could have a debate about almost anything. I loved playing my bass and singing to her -- always love songs, even though she loved heavy metal. Even at her worst moments -- and during the last year, there were a lot of bad moments, she was in so much pain -- her primary concern seemed to be my happiness. She was so giving. I still have -- in fact, am wearing -- the bracelet she gave me on my birthday her last year. It has my name and says on the inside 'Love you forever, Dawn'. We shared absolutely everything. Not only was she my lover, she was my best friend and my confidant. I knew I could tell her anything and she wouldn't be judgmental. I remember waking up every morning, watching her doze and thinking to myself about how lucky I was to have her.

"God, I remember fussing over her hair so in the funeral home -- she herself was so fanatic about it. She always wanted to look just so. Therefore, I wanted her to look just so. She didn't even look like she was dead, just sleeping. I guess they did that good a job on her. But you all don't want to hear about that.

"I remember thinking 'That's it. I've had the love of my life. I'll never love another woman the way I loved her.' And then you -- Ashley, I'm talking only to you now -- came along and made me think that maybe I was wrong. You've certainly got me thinking that I'd like to try."

I looked up. All four of them were crying. Ashley, who was now all but sitting on my lap, leaned in and kissed me wetly on my neck. I could feel her body shake as she sobbed.

She stared me hard in the face and commanded "Sit on the edge of the hot tub." As I did, she plunged her mouth down on my cock and began sucking almost violently.

"Hey Ash, take it easy. Don't rip it off!" Jenna cautioned, but Ashley either wasn't listening or didn't care. She attacked my cock with her mouth for several more minutes, while her friends looked on approvingly.

Nicole sat on the edge of the hot tub next to me, embraced me tightly and kissed me deeply. I was somewhat taken aback, considering what had happened the night before, but neither Ashley nor I did anything to stop her.

Ashley stopped her assault for a moment, tapped Nicole on her leg and ordered "Trade places with me, Nic." The two swapped places, and Nicole, at a much slower pace than Ashley had, sucked me into her mouth and worked my cock with her tongue. Ashley, now sitting next to me, took my head in her hands and plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth, churning it around as she stabbed at me. I felt another hand -- Carly's, as I looked -- wrap around my cock and pump it while Nicole continued her slow sucking. Jenna stayed in the hot tub, but I could see her hand down between her legs and a look of quiet bliss on her face.

The tableau remained unchanged -- Ashley embracing and kissing me, Nicole slowly sucking me and Carly pacing her with her pumping hand, and Jenna pleasuring herself, moaning and shuddering -- for nearly 20 minutes. The heat of the hot tub -- to say nothing of the women surrounding me -- was almost suffocating. I was pouring sweat as I was being serviced.

Finally, I groaned and announced loudly "It's coming, girls!! It's COMING!!!!" In a flash, all four got back into the hot tub, in a loose semicircle around me, all expectantly facing my cock. Nicole stopped sucking and backed up as Carly pumped me faster with her left hand. I rose up slightly, thrust my pelvis forward and cried out "Oh, GAAAAAHHHD!!!!" as the first creamy blast hit Nicole right in her open mouth. The second, even larger shot splattered her face. Carly leaned in and got the next two shots on her tongue. She pointed my cock at Ashley and Jenna, who each received a shot in the mouth. I slumped backwards, back onto the edge of the hot tub, as Carly continued trying to squeeze more cum out of me. She wrung out three more sizable shots, all of which landed on her chest and tits, and a small stream which Ashley licked off the end of my twitching, reddened cock.

As I breathed heavily and sat trying to recover, the four girls repaired to their respective bathrooms to clean themselves up and, at least in Ashley's case, use toothpaste and mouthwash.

As they returned for breakfast, Ashley said to Nicole, "Okay, you happy now? You got your three chances with him like the rest of us, and I was even nice enough to share him when I said I wouldn't anymore?"

Nicole nodded. "Thanks, both of you."

I knew better than to ask questions by that point. Ashley was just too unpredictable, and too much fun.

However, when we got back to her room after breakfast, she started throwing clothes into a small duffel bag and said to me "I think we should spend the next few days in your cabin. I love my friends, I'm glad they like you, but now, to me, they're becoming too much of a distraction. I want to concentrate on us, for now."

And that's what we did. We still spent time in the suite, hanging around and lounging in the pool or hot tub, but with a new rule -- fully clothed, including (and maybe especially) me. We went out to the clubs and casino at night as a group -- I even won a few bucks playing blackjack -- but Ashley and I went back to my room by ourselves. We still continued our long fucking sessions and our even longer heart-to-heart talks and discussed our hopes and dreams for when we were finally back in the real world. We lived close enough to each other that the bus or the subway would get us back and forth.

As I said, Ashley was always full of surprises. She would prove that once we got back to land.