Lust Conquers Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a nice place! We go there on special occasions sometimes," she replied. "How did you come about owning Trader Vic's?" she asked.

"Well, my uncle died and left it to my fatha, but he didn' wanna mess with it, so I took it over. I watch the business end of it, and bartend sometimes when the regular guy is off. I'm working tonight. As a matter of fact, I bettah get going! Try come on down if you want."

"I might just do that," Kathy heard herself say.

'What?'... She screamed again in her head! ...'What are you doing? Shut up! You're engaged!'

"Hey, what was your name?" Henry asked.

"Kathy," she replied sweetly, unconsciously extending her hand to him.

"Nice to meet you!" Henry said as he took her petite hand in his huge one and brought it up to his lips. He kissed her tenderly, squeezed firmly, and released his grip.

Kathy melted. She could feel the strength of this man; it was like nothing she had experienced in her life so far. She had security in Jack, a safe, sure life. But this was something new, something different somehow. Those scars, there must be a story there. She was intrigued, and wanted to find out more about this guy.

"Hope to see you," he said as he turned and walked towards the gate.

"Ummm, could you give me a hand?' Kathy asked, holding up the lotion bottle. "Could you help put some lotion on my back? I need to turn over." She wanted to spend a little more time with this Adonis.

"Ok, sure" he replied. "I guess I can be a little late to work, what dey going to do, fire me?" he said as he walked back to Kathy, and took the lotion bottle from her hand.

"Thanks," Kathy said sincerely. "I can never get it even on my back." She laid the backrest of the chair flat, and turned over onto her tummy.

Henry couldn't believe his luck. 'This broad has one fine body' he thought as he knelt beside her. He filled a gigantic palm full of the coconut scented oil, rubbed his massive hands together, and began to massage it into her upper back. Kathy reached up behind her, and untied the lower string of her bikini top. Then she untied the upper one, giving Henry unrestricted access to her flesh. His hands felt rough to her soft skin as he rubbed the warm oil over her shoulder blades, and upper back. He refilled his hands, and began to rub lotion onto the small of her back in small circular motions. This was one of Kathy's hot spots, and she moaned softly, as he worked the oil into her lower back and sides.

Henry was tempted to grab her round ass that was just inches from his hands. The oil glistened in the sun on the back of her upper thighs, Henry couldn't help but notice what shapely legs she had. It was hard for him not to touch her there. He then revisited the upper back area, not wanting to stop. He noticed every time he touched the small of her back, she moaned softly, and arched her back just a little bit. So he kept coming back to that place, he knew she was enjoying it, and didn't want him to stop.

This went on for several minutes, both of them getting more and more excited, when Henry began to rub her spine with his thumbs, his fingers extending to Kathy's sides. He started at the base of her spine, right where her bikini bottom was, and slowly worked his way up her back, the rubbing turning more and more into a massage. As his thick fingers reached her lower ribcage, he slid them under her body, sliding them up, towards her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them firmly in his strong hands.

Kathy let out an audible gasp of pleasure, stiffened her body, but didn't protest. In fact, she raised her upper body slightly to give Henry easier access, which he took advantage of, squeezing and massaging Kathy's soft but firm breasts, palming her nipples, her breath coming quicker as the unexpected pleasure washed over her body.

Kathy opened her eyes, and saw the tent pole in Henry's shorts, as he obviously was turned on by the situation. She watched as her hand reached out to touch the huge bulge. She was in a trance like state, not believing what was happening, yet overcome by lust at her situation, and unable to stop. She grabbed the now hard cock that was tenting his shorts and squeezed the hot meat. It was too big to get her tiny hand around. Jack's cock was average in size she guessed, and this thing was half again as long as Jack's, and almost twice as big around. She felt the mushroom shaped head, bigger in circumference than the main shaft. It filled her whole hand. She wondered what it would feel like, inside her, filling her, stretching her.

"We can't do it here, outside" she said.

"I know," Henry answered. "Besides, I got to go." He did have to get to the bar.

He rose and stood over her, his shorts straining to contain his raging hard on. He wanted to rip her bikini off and slam his meat into that wet white wanting pussy below. 'She wants it' he thought. 'She wants it bad!'

"Come to the bar tonight." He stated.

"I will."

"Nice to meet you Henry," she managed, her voice quivering just enough to be noticeable. "Around eight?"

"Anytime," came the reply as he closed the gate.

She heard him drive off. What just happened? She asked herself.

She lay out in the sun for about an hour more; thinking about what had just happened. Not wanting to burn, she replaced her top, and decided to take a dip in the pool, to cool her off physically, and sexually. She hoped the desire kindled in her core would vanish with the cool water. She had a good life planned. She shouldn't be thinking about going where she was in her mind.

She swam hard for a good thirty minutes, but the feelings inside her about Henry would not go away. She rose from the pool, and went back into the house. Pausing to look out the back windows at the panoramic view of Honolulu, she found herself looking for the bar Henry had invited her to. She found the general area, and wondered what she should wear.

On her way to the shower, she noticed a message on her phone. She dialed her voice mail and heard Jack's voice. He had called, wondering where she was, and had said it didn't look like he would be able to make it back to Honolulu until at least Wednesday. She returned his call, but was relieved when she got his voicemail. She didn't leave a message; he would see she had called. Besides, she didn't feel she could talk to him in her present state without him getting suspicious or at least questioning what she had been doing. She rarely lied to him, and felt very uncomfortable when she did.

She stripped off her bikini and started the water in the shower. Pausing at the mirror, she looked at her naked body, trying to be objective about what she saw. She had a nice body, she thought. She cupped her breasts, and squeezed them, imagining her hands were Henry's. She entered the shower, and began to scrub herself. Not just the usual washing, she was really scrubbing her body, loins, thighs, butt, and breasts. Maybe she was trying to wash the guilt away, but she finished the same way she started. She was hungry for Henry.

She finished washing, and toweled herself dry, then combed her hair. She took her time now, thinking about the evening to come. Could she justify what she was doing? She wasn't married, but was it cheating? This might be the only time you have for one last fling, she told herself. A lifelong commitment to someone is just that, a lifelong commitment. Once you decide that's what you want to do, there is no turning back. She kept debating herself in her head; it went back and forth like a tennis match. All the while, she dressed herself, applied her favorite perfume, and did her makeup, which wasn't much, and found herself locking up the house, getting in her car, and heading for downtown.

She pulled into the parking lot, locked up and entered the bar area. It was starting to fill in, but there were a few spots open at the bar itself, so she walked up, pulled out a stool, and climbed up. Henry wasn't there, and she was a bit disappointed. The bartender finished with the customer he was with, and came over to take her order. She fished into her purse and pulled out Henry's card.

"I got this from a friend," she said, handing it to the barkeep. "He told me drinks would be on the house."

The bartender took the card, gave Kathy the once over, and grinned.

"Henry's still in the office," he said. "Want me to tell him you're here?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess so," she replied, thinking, ' you can still not do this!'

"What'll you have?"

"Mai-tai," Kathy replied. The Mai tai's here were world famous. Made with rum and orange curacao, they also packed quite a punch.

The bartender mixed the drink, presented it to her, and told her he would tell Henry she was here. "What is your name?" he asked.

"Kathy."

"Ok, be right back."

Kathy sipped her drink. It was sweet, and went down smoothly. She looked around the bar, a good mix of folks, she thought. She observed people of all ages, and races, no criminal looking people. She felt safe.

Henry entered the bar area, and their eyes met. They both smiled.

"Hey, you made it!" Henry greeted her. He leaned over the bar to give Kathy a hug. Kathy had worn a sundress that was loose and casual, and when she leaned forward, Henry could see those luscious mounds of hers, spilling out of her bra.

She kissed his cheek, "Wouldn't have missed it for the world," she beamed.

"Did Arthur hook you up?" Henry asked. Arthur was the barkeep.

"Sure did," Kathy replied, taking a sip of her mai tai.

"Hey, turns out I don't have to work, Arthur says he needs the overtime, so I'm gonna finish some bookwork in my office, and then I'll be free. Do you want to go get a bite to eat or something?"

"Or something!" Kathy answered, giving Henry a sly little grin.

"Come on back," Henry said, motioning to a hallway on the side of the bar. "Art, bring us a couple of drinks when you get a chance please?"

"Yessir boss," came the reply from Arthur.

Kathy met Henry at the entrance to the hallway; Henry led the way back to his office.

"You look very nice in that dress." Henry complimented her, looking her up and down again. It was a light colored flowery dress, which showed her nice looking legs and ample bosom.

"Why thank you sir. You look good yourself," Kathy returned the compliment.

"This won't take very long," Henry said, sitting down at a desk with a spreadsheet page up on his computer. He quickly punched in a long string of numbers, added them up, and transferred the data onto a deposit slip he was working on. He was just at home here, as he had seemed to be doing the pool work. He finished making out the deposit slip, added it to the clear plastic bag that was full of money, sealed it, and placed it into a floor safe under his desk.

"That's out of the way, now what's next?"

"How about we go get something to eat?" Kathy asked.

Just then Art came through the open office door with two mai tai's.

"Here boss," he said, placing the drinks on the desk.

"Thanks Art. I see we had a good night last night," Henry said, referring to the deposit he had just completed.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to work tonight. You wouldn't believe the tips I'm getting!"

"Well, keep up the good work man."

"Thanks boss, we'll see ya," Art said as he left for the bar. He closed the door behind him as he left the office.

Henry gave a drink to Kathy, took his and toasted her. "Here's to tonight!" he said as he clinked her glass, and took a drink of the cool tropical liquid.

"Tonight" Kathy replied, taking a drink of hers. She was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. The only thing she had eaten so far was the avocado sandwich she had had for lunch, and she wasn't used to drinking strong drink.

Henry rose from his desk and made his way over to a black leather couch on the side of the office. He motioned for Kathy to come over.

"I thought we were going to get something to eat?" Kathy asked, walking over to him.

"Oh, we will!" Henry grinned.

He sat his drink down on the end table, and embraced Kathy as she neared him. They kissed deeply, tenderly, tongues dancing the dance that tongues dance. Henry sat on the couch, and pulled Kathy on top of him. She was straddling him, her knees on either side of his legs. They continued kissing, their breath becoming short as the sexual tension mounted. They picked up about where they had left off at the pool.

Henry moved one of the straps of Kathy's dress off her shoulder, exposing her bra on one side. Still holding her drink in one hand, she was kind of helpless to stop, not that she would have anyway. She took another long drink, and then set the glass down. She then helped with the other strap, pushing it off her shoulder. The dress slid easily down off her shoulders, exposing her bra. Henry reached behind her and undid the snaps in the back. Kathy pulled the bra straps off and removed it, tossing it to the side. She was exposed to Henry's hungry mouth now, and he started to suck and kiss her breasts. Her nipples grew in his mouth, as his tongue danced and darted around her nipples and areolas.

Kathy tossed her head back, and moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good," she whispered in Henry's ear. "You have a magic tongue!"

Henry's hands were now on her butt, squeezing, and feeling the round firm flesh. He felt her hot pussy through her dress, she gasped as he did so. He continued to feel her firm thighs, his hands under her loose dress, her breath coming quicker and quicker as the passion mounted. Henry lifted her dress with his big strong hands, exposing her tiny panties as he did so. He began to pull them off, Kathy not protesting. She felt the cool air on her hot flesh as she was now exposed to his touch. She couldn't believe how wet she was. Her body was responding to Henry's touch, but her mind hadn't quite caught up. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe she was just in a state of denial, but when she felt his meaty finger enter her wetness, she knew she was no longer in control.

Unable to speak in protest, she let him do as he pleased. He began to play with her clit with his now soaked finger, circling, stroking, and gliding in and out of her lips. He was so strong she thought. So masculine.

Henry urged her to move to a sitting position, as he moved onto the floor in front of her. He pushed her dress up past her ass, and moved her hips to the edge of the couch. He then had her sit back, leaning on the back of the couch, her dripping cunt spread wide in front of Henry's mouth. He wasted no time in getting down to business.

Kathy felt his mouth cover her lips in a warm wetness she had never experienced before. Henry began to kiss, and pull with his lips, tugging, kissing, and sucking her swollen lips. To say she was in ecstasy was an understatement. Jack had tried this a couple of times, but it didn't feel anything like what she was feeling now. It was heavenly.

Then Henry's tongue touched Kathy's clit, and she shuddered in a mini-orgasm.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Don't stop, don't stop...." She moaned, closing her eyes, lost in pleasure.

Henry was just getting started. 'This is nothing' he thought. 'Wait till she feels lil' Hank' he grinned, as he continued to pleasure Kathy with his tongue. He flicked and stroked his tongue around Kathy's clit, her pleasure mounting with every second. He kissed, sucked, and licked her up and down, and all around, and in and out, her moans of pleasure growing louder and louder. Just as she was about to climax, Henry slid his thick middle finger into her pussy, and started to stroke her g spot. This sent Kathy over the edge in a wild orgasm, wilder than anything she had ever felt. Her thighs clamped together on Henry's head, her hips turning left and right in an uncontrollable thrashing as her orgasm reached its peak. Henry continued his stroking, his mouth and tongue were still on her clit, and she came again, in a continuous tidal wave of pleasure.

Henry had to come up for air. He stripped off his shirt and his shorts. Kneeling in front of the low couch, he placed the pulsing plum sized head of his cock at the entrance to Kathy's dripping wet lips. A full ten inches of rock hard Polynesian meat was poised at the entrance to Kathy's tunnel. He entered her slowly, with just the head penetrating the slippery path. It took Kathy's breath away. It was hot, and felt so good inside her, she wanted more of it inside her.

"More," she demanded. "I want to feel you all the way inside..." she cooed as she reached out to Henry's hips, and pulled him closer, the fuck pole slowly disappearing between the folds of flesh at the entrance to Kathy's cunt. She gasped when it was fully in her. She felt so full, so wonderful, and so feminine.

Henry began to rock back and forth, the shaft smoothly sliding in and out of the slippery love tunnel. Kathy could feel every inch, the big head brushing her g spot every time it went by, it didn't take long before she had a vaginal orgasm, something she had never experienced before. Her hips convulsed, her heart pounded, the pleasure overtook her senses as Henry continued to work his magic. He held her pretty much in place and continued to fuck her, tenderly at first, but as time went on, the tempo of his rocking motion increased. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, and began to pound into her pussy. His knees were getting sore, so he withdrew, and stood up, her juices dripping from his throbbing pole. He lifted her and turned her around, and placed her hands on the back of the couch with her legs straight and on the floor. He then entered her from behind, grabbing her hips, and pulling her deep onto himself.

Now he could really get to pack the meat home, and he did just that, pulling her and thrusting his hips, their skin slapping together, his balls hitting her ass with every thrust. Henry reached around and grabbed Kathy's breasts, mashing them with his huge hands, teasing the hard nipples, squeezing, kneading, and pushing them together. Kathy had never felt so much pleasure all at one time. She came again, as Henry continued to pound into her. His motion was becoming furious now, as his climax approached, the meat becoming a blur as he rammed into her faster and faster until, with a loud groan, came in her. The hot jets of cum blasting deep into Kathy, coating her insides with the sticky goo. His load was massive, and filled her to overflowing, the warm semen dripping down her thighs, onto her calves, even reaching her feet.

Their now sweaty bodies collapsed onto the couch, both of them breathing hard.

"That was the best!" Kathy finally managed between deep breaths. She leaned over to kiss Henry, their tongues again doing the love dance in their mouths.

"Yeah, baby, that was some fun!"

End of part I

12