All Comments on 'Lust Finds a Way'

by JoeBethoveen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'd try not writing

When you figure out what verbs to use, maybe you could try again. Are you sure you speak English? This is unreadable

wylie236wylie236almost 8 years ago
Not everything needs to be published

I agree you're not in the same league as the master, Beethoven.....I'm sure he wrote some stuff that was crap along the way too, but fortunately we weren't subjected to having to listen to it. We should all be given the same courtesy with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This could be better if it was titled

Bethoveen's Last!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story just say fuck you annony8284

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 8 years ago

I liked reading your story and I hope to read more... and I'm hoping you are not on the pill.. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your English is really worse...

... It made the good story very hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many respectable married women have similar fantasy for big penis.In the right circumstances with friend encouraging they will give it a try. Keep writing you have good ideas and will improve.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
I have

read parts of this story before somewhere. The end is different, but the rest is the same. Even the name of the dealer. Not very original. I'm just sayin'.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 8 years ago
WTF The ending leaves me wanting....

Huge freaking build-up but no freaking payout. What a waste of good literature. Have the decency to finish what you started next time. I bet your girlfriends are left frustrated. You build on the seduction part only to fall short when the time comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-5

You want to read a great LW story Bonnie, try "couple's date night" by blackrandl1958 and give it your usual five star rating because this one deserved it. go ahead and broaden your horizon

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The exact comment I made in part 1 (Pride and Marriage) fits this one...

The exact comment I made in part 1 (Pride and Marriage) fits this one: "What is this story about? The writer puts a pompous title and then tells a story about people who seem to be mentally retarded!!! The husband, the wife, the friend, the Nigerian, all seem to live in mental asylum for half-wit people...the sad about it? It seems they have two children!!! Who's going to save these children from these retarded parents? So retarded that they are from a South East Asian Country and have names like Beth and Roger? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need someone who speaks your native language to help with your writing.

Try one of the keepers in the primate section of your local zoo.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
That sucked

I cannot believe this got thru the moderators. Worst story ever.You did make an effort tho so I guess I can say keep writng but damn that was bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trying isn't succeeding

Not only is the language awkward and poor, but the story is devoid of style or value. I stopped after fourth line unfortunately wasting the time to read that far. There are not enough negative stars to consider rating this drek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Even if this was a retelling of the same story offered by someone else, it would be...

...unimaginative, poorly written and full of logical problems and conflicts.

But nothing overcomes the horrible writing.

Please save yourself and everyone else a huge embarrassment by either not repeating this mistake, or getting editorial help from someone for whom English is NOT a second language.

I do not fault you for being ESL, but that you do nothing to repair the poor outcome of your courage. Yes, it took courage to write something in a language not native to you. But that courage s wasted, if you do not seek help to overcome the difficulties that language presents.

I wrote some successful, but short things for a Potuguese-speaking audience a few years ago. But I had people from several parts of that country helping to fix all the flaws my weakness with that language caused in the work. That success was as much from the support I had as to the original ideas I offered.

Yours was neither original nor edited to acceptable standards.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on soon, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

I accidentally gave it 2* when I meant to give it 1. Please know it's only a 1* star story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

It is not right to criticize him for his wording and such. It is obvious that English is not his main language. In fact because his English is that bad, he did pretty good with it. It is a very hard language to learn.

That being said, the content of the story is disgusting to me. There is no love in this marriage. There is no comfort and trust and sexual relations. He peruses porn instead of loving his wife. She does nothing to initiate any type of romance knowing he is so tired trying to provide for his family.

Meh, will be last story I read. Sorry Joe, I can appreciate the courage it takes to write and put yourself out there for criticisms and your effort with English language is commendable, I just cannot find anything positive with the content itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Wrong category this belongs in rape/nonconsent. Well one more marriage going down

In flames

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beth no likee Roger

No more live with him he no likee Beth friends he likee nice lady Beth no nice lady

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

This crap is beneath contempt. Not even close to coherent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Want the follow on please to finish part of a great the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous