All Comments on 'Lust for Power Pt. 02'

by manboydudeguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MTL17MTL17about 9 years ago

Love to see Eve dominating Kaitlyn like that. Nice level of detail, and loved the references to AJ, although I would have liked it to be by name and you could have gone into more detail with it, like Eve making Kaitlyn admit AJ really was her lover and Kaitlyn thinking about how AJ had never fucked her like she was a piece of meat before etc. Also personally I would have liked more dirty talk, but then again I have been accused of using too much, and really I'm just nitpicking. Overall I loved this.

Would love to see a sequel where after weeks of non-stop lesbian domination Kaitlyn has become Eve's submissive bitch, eager and willing to obey her every command. Maybe even if it means lure AJ into a threesome, Eve and Kaitlyn working together to make AJ Eve's bitch. Or maybe just have Eve top AJ, or Beth, or Paige, etc as the WWE is filled with potential for lesbian stories and there doesn't seem to be a lot of people writing them.

scott72scott72about 9 years ago

I agree with MTL, and hope this can turn into an amazing series between, Eve & Kaitlyn. Would like to see Eve take more of Kaitlyn's ASS ! As well with more pages to add with this pairing. Its worth mentioning, Natayla & Paige would acompany this series as well. An Eve/Kaitlyn/AJ threesome I would very much welcome ! Beth & Kelly Kelly into the mix would draw very much attention, among other writers & readers.

This pairing, is very well thought out & hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This made me bust

scott72scott72about 4 years ago
Eve Torres Conquers Nikki Bella's ASS

Mayb a story with Nikki Bella surrounding a rumor of who is, the most dominate diva under the bed sheets ! Eve continues checking out Nikki's ASS, and makes comments bout wanting & needing to fuck some Bella ASS preferred Nikki's of course. A match where the WINNER, gets the LOSER'S ASS for a week . Where Eve turns Nikki Bella into her BITCH.

* Possible Another Story*

AJ Lee / Eve Torres

* AJ tries to get even with Eve since she fucked Kaitlyn's ASS ! *

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Years later, hope this series gets an update. Eve returns and sets her sights on Sasha Banks, Lacey Evans, Bayley, Carmella, etc. etc... Honestly it's time for more of this whether it's Eve/Beth, Nikki Bella / Kaitlyn, Charlotte/ Carmella there's so much here, with the women I've mentioned.

Maybe a Trish, Eve, Kaitlyn threesome. So many possibilities here.

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Hope there's a continuation of Eve dominating other ASSES such as AJ Lee, Beth, Kelly Kelly, & Beth Phoenix.

scott72scott72almost 3 years ago

Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres please please

Eve Torres/ Nikki Bella please please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermanboydudeguy@manboydudeguy
67 Followers
Open to constructive criticism and feedback. Commission requests can be sent to manboydudeguyfeedback@hotmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES