All Comments on 'Lust For Your Bestfriend'

by Miaow999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wiltryitwiltryitabout 12 years ago
Not sure if it belongs in BDSM yet.

Need to work on not contradicting yourself in the story. "Why hadn't he realised she wasn't wearing a bra? " and then later on ""Take off your bra." Simon whispered into her ear, as she fumbled behind her to unclip it and slide it off." Things like that upset the flow of the story. When i got to second part, it threw me off, so I went back and checked what was written earlier.

Miaow999Miaow999about 12 years agoAuthor
Oops!

That's very true! Thank you for spotting the mistake, I'm working on editing it now. It was my first story so just getting into the flow of things and I wasn't sure where to place it as it included dominance but I wasn't sure if there was enough for BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Generally, I really like it. But Casey needs to react to Simon's love declaration -- that entire area with the phone call falls a bit flat. Can't Simon slap her hard in the face, <shock>, say mean things, <why are you so mean? // push away>, slap her again, hold her down, and then kiss away the tears?

One possibility :) Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Oh, that didn't go through properly. After the first slap, Casey reacts in shock; after the mean spoken things, she is hurt and angry and pushes him away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good but,

Yeah the bra threw me off a little and I felt Casey could've reacted a little more to him unless you wanted to convey she didn't have much or the same feelings of desire for him back, maybe could've put a little more emphasis on how surprised and shocked she was at the change in his behaviour. I do gather that she was surprised and enjoying him, and that this story was all about him finally taking what he wanted. I know Simon was in control but even I as a woman I felt myself connecting more with him and liking him, but to me Casey seemed like an aloof and self centered brat lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You said Simon didn't realize Casey wasn't wearing a bra. So why did she have to be ordered to take it off if it wasn't there in the first place?

ErosinaScarlettErosinaScarlettabout 5 years ago
Hot!

Made me wet and tingly but it was also romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a story just like that. took me over 25 years for my magical night. We have the most incredible sex with intense passion every time since. Not bad for 2 60 year olds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous