All Comments on 'Lust in the Library'

by Great_Pharaoh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hotness

Damn, your stories just keep getting better and better. Loved the step up of Michael and Alexis wanting each other then their lust exploding!

Good shit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
constructive criticism

I wonder, did you read it back before submitting? Spoiled by missing words, bad grammar and sloppy punctuation. Shame, it had potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrid shit

I dont mind a heavy women,, but this cunt being over two hundred pounds would be pretty much as tall laying down as she is standing

Could only hope she comes equipped with a bag of flour,,, pour flour over her mid section and look for the wet spot

Big enough to burn diesel and pack it too

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years agoAuthor
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Okay since you guys are all "Anonymous"....I'ma address y'all by your comment titles.

To "Hotness"; I'ma glad you liked my story, more is coming from this King.

To "Constructive Criticism"; Thanks for your words, I'm a writer and I always have room to get better.

To "Horrid Shit"; I find your comment ugly and judgmental. If you don't like full figured, well stacked black women (the standard of beauty in ancient times/ especially ancient Egypt) then this King's profile ain't for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To "Horrid Shit"

Your comment on the girl's weight is completely not true. The description says she is 5'8", and JUST OVER 200 lbs. That would NOT make her as tall laying down as she is standing. Clearly, you are a moron and know nothing about the composition of human bodies, and don't pay attention to details.

I am the same height and roughly the same weight, but I am not fat. You have to look at genetic backgrounds and the way different ethnicities are built. Take your shallow ideals and shove them up your buttcrack, because no one cares.

Great_Pharaoh, good description, but I recommend proof reading and building on the characters a little more. They become infinitely more interesting when they have all the complexities of a real person, instead of mindless sex fiends. That probably wasn't your intent, but that's how it reads. Keep practicing. You'll do great. I like the positive body imaging you've got going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous