Lust in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Give me all that dick—all of it!" Alexis screamed, her eyes curling back.

"All of it, huh? Can you handle it?" Michael asked as he teased her clit with a finger and pumped faster.

"Ooooooh, yes...yes...yes!" Alexis moaned, letting out a second orgasm.

Michael grabbed her legs and motioned for her to get off the desk and turn around. He gripped her juicy, heart-shaped ass tightly in his hands, ramming his throbbing love stick into Alexis' warm, fat pussy. He loved the visual of her booty back up on his wooden soldier.

"Fuck," she moaned, looking back at him as he started stroking her slowly. "That shit's so big, baby!"

"Damn! That's right, girl. Back that ass up on this dick!"

Alexis tried holding on to the desk before her legs buckled some. She wanted to maintain some control of herself, although she'd completely lost after her first climax.

"Fuck me, Michael! Fuck me with that big dick!" she shouted as he grabbed her tiny waist. "Beat that pussy up, boy!"

"Oh my god, baby!" she screamed. "It's so deep! Damn, you're so deep in that pussy!"

"Mmmm, I'm hitting it right aren't I? Yeah, I know I am 'cause you're creaming all over this dick."

"Yeah, don't stop, Michael! You're hitting it just right!" Alexis shouted as Michael felt that all too familiar tingling sensation shooting up his cock.

Feeling himself about to blow, he moaned, "Ahh, ahh...I'm going to nut."

"Mmmm, that's it, sweetie. Nut for me," Alexis commanded and within seconds he was doing just that.

"Here it comes! Oh god, here it comes!" he screamed, pulling out and shooting loads of cum all over her ass.

"Oh yeah," Alexis moaned. "Let it all out, baby!"

"Fuck! Oh! Oh! Damn!" Michael yelled as he jerked every last drop of sperm for her.

The room smelled of sex as Michael pulled out and pulled his pants back up. He was weak from his orgasm and as his dick went soft, he leaned against a shelf. Alexis wiped the nut off her ass then sat back down on the desk she was just fucked on.

"That was wonderful baby," she breathed out. "I didn't know you can fuck like that."

"Damn, well, you've the good-good, Alexis." he replied with a sated smile.

She stroked his manhood a bit, "Nope, you're the one with the good-good around here, Michael."

"Was this a onetime thing or will we be doing this again?" he quizzed.

"We'll most definitely be doing this again. You can get it anytime you want baby." she whispered with a laughed. "But we should probably never fuck in the library again."

12