All Comments on 'Lust In The Tropical Sun'

by Foxe-Male

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah

Just another wimp husband cumming in his pants while watching his wife get fucked. Nothing original and that hasn't been posted dozens of times before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sounds like suppressed desire to me!

Yes, there are a lot more like this story and you would be amazed how many men, real men, would love to watch their wife taken in this manner. I know I would and I am not only a trained Combat U.S. Military Veteran, I am the President of a Motorcycle Club as well. Keep up the great stories! I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't understand

Why do people read this stuff then complain when they know all along what is going to happen.

I liked the fact that he was drugged and so he couldn't stop her if he wanted to.

I fantasise about some one fucking my wife and tell her I am going to eat her out after I have come, but, once I have come I don't have the inclination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Watching my Wife

I would love to watch something like that. There is nothing more exciting than watching some else fuck my wife. A good friend of ours fucks her often and she loves it because his dick is really big. However, she's not interested oin a gang-gang (not yet anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I think you are all sick bastards

Anyone who gets any pleasure from seeing his wife have sex with someone else is a sad piece of shit who should be put down immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wife watching rules

There is nothing hotter than watching my wife get fucked. She has been screwing other men for almost 20 years and she has fucked hundreds of guys thousands of times. She always has boyfriends and we have 2-3 guys that live with us just to make sure her pussy is kept busy. We are also very active in a swingers club.....so, we always have plenty of cock available. Don't knock it till you try it....wife watching rules!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bullshit

the first comment about the guy bragging about his wife screwing 100's of guys your just a bullshitter because if she screw one it would be the end of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What kind of fucking faggot would lick cum out of his wifes pussy! That is some fucking queer shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wife watching rules......

To the commenter who said that I call bullshit! Maybe in your sick fucking mind you and your slut wife act that way! If you truly do live that way and haven't died from aids yet I'd say it's only a matter of time! Sick mother fucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get the fuck out of here you asshole!

ANY MAN ON EARTH WITH ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLED PRIDE

WOULD NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN IN HIS FUCKING LIFE.

WHAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN IS THAT.....

THAT FIRST DAY WOULD BE THE LAST DAY OF THEIR VACATION

AND AN IMMEDIATE TRIP HOME TO A....... D I fucking V O R C E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Anyone who allowed his wife to be treated like a cum dump, deserves a nice disease to remember her by......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your name

Is accurate you are a false male. It is impossible for man to come up with this crap.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

So, they drugged the husband that they can have their way with the wife.

Did she know beforehand about the drugging? Was it planned? Or was she out of her mind because of the booze and joint that she didn't care when she was told that they drugged him?

Did she plan to have sex with the three guys?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Pure trash, but you're a troll account, aren't you?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Please, no more of this shite!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous