All Comments on 'Lust of a Faithful Wife'

by JoeBethoveen

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
????????????

Same shit different title.....you posted this a couple of days ago and it was just as bad then under a different title.....English is obviously not your language so don't try to write in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why do you keep posting this?

You don't speak good English. Why write for an English speaking audience? Post in whatever language you speak and don't keep reposting this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Exactly the same, word by word...

Exactly the same, word by word...This writer's stories "Lust Finds a Way" and "Lust of a Faithful Wife" are exactly the same, word by word, except for the title...So the same comment applies word by word: "The exact comment I made in part 1 (Pride and Marriage) fits this one: "What is this story about? The writer puts a pompous title and then tells a story about people who seem to be mentally retarded!!! The husband, the wife, the friend, the Nigerian, all seem to live in mental asylum for half-wit people...the sad about it? It seems they have two children!!! Who's going to save these children from these retarded parents? So retarded that they are from a South East Asian Country and have names like Beth and Roger?" 1*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
@ Whackdoodle

Okay so it's not a great story. Why does that compel you and make you feel you have a right to hurl cheap personal insults at the author. It's a very low thing to do and too easy. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story, eat shit annony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

Sucked. Eat shit Bonnie. Two can play this game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The better question is

Why are stories like this even allowed to be posted? Even insults don't seem to drive these shitty writers away.. They just come back for more. Figure that. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree with shared sign

You guys are miserable self entitled assholes. So the story isn't great. I'll admit that. But you talentless fucktards who don't submit anything feel entitled to judge and insult a person just because his/her story isn't good. Fucking juveniles.

And you wonder why people like SS, Front line, and vastie bonnie do the things they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
???????

The quality is an issue but the bigger issue is why was the same exact story posted twice under a different title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-agreed with shared sign

Well, well, well, looks like SS,Frontshit, and Bonny/vasty got themselves and admirer.

I don't think you're going to win any brownie points with them, since you post anonymous. Join the fray anon, these scum writers need all the help they can. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
# 1

Pathetic cuck queer shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I guess this serves a purpose.

The story just has to be good enough to give the page some legitimacy, so they can attache their advertising and payed links and whatever else makes Literotica tick. So the garbage writers are doing the legitimate authors a service by keeping the site active. If the site only allowed quality stories about 80% of the sites volume would be gone, maybe more.

If the pay per view sites had quality stories they might attract a following, but they are all full of garbage, as is the entire internet. So you have to have some patience and persistence as you wade through the coal bin, looking for the occasional diamond. And once in a while you discover that someone has taken a shit in the coal bin. Just hit the 1 key and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you familiar with Symphonies

Please!!! Let this be "Bethoveen's Last"

manawelamanawelaalmost 8 years ago
I am never much of a writer, apologies for what you are about to read.

Hit it right on the head brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty fucking pathetic

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A True Masterpiece

This is one best story ever reading. If all at this site that good, site be sure what to gets awards. Like story what is best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful beyond belief

You have the skills of a Syrian refugee trying to write English for the first time. This is awful. Go back to school, if you ever went in the first place. Or else just write in your native primitive language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
coming or going

faithful wife gets an std gives it to her husband

who gives it to her pal who gives it to her husband etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT THAT GOOD

I DON'T THINK THIS STORY WAS ALL THAT GREAT. VERY STUPID ENDING.. IT LOOKED LIKE THE STORY ENDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SENTECE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cannot stand the bad grammar...

My comment title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Scum of the earth

Agonizing Death to guys who stoop to that level to steal sex from a devoted wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ha ha hz. I love it

Burim must fuck Beth and Gina and Roger must suck his cock then cook dinner and serve ot he will be beaten like dog and threatenef with nigerian mafia

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 5 years ago
I dont know

Roger said he will ruin you.

Turned out she enjoyed it and hopefully Roger is who gets ruin.

Who knows, maybe Roger wanted it to be this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick story

From a sick author! Get help or eat a gun!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe loves furs UK TV

Loved this one, a sexy read, hope i find the next part to this one in a moment. i didnt skip any of it. Find bbc and drugging a bit sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I THINK THE AUTHOR SHOULD FINISH THE STORY THEIR'S TOO MUCH UNSAID ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO BETH AND ROGER DID SHE GET PREGNANT AND LEAVE ROGER I MEAN WHAT FUCK? HAPPENED

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Story sucked big time. NO stars.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

This is the horrible writing that I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your English is extremely poor, making this an unpleasant read. Please get a consulting editor who can correct your English.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh my god, so damn stale. Sorry for being rude, but there is literally no buildup. The couples conversation sounded as if two AI speaking. The girl was horny even without the seduction too fast. Porn needs no plot. But if you give it plot, do it properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous