Lust of a Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, we still have to go shopping for the kids."

They are on the way out when Burim call her. "Beth, you forgot the receipt."

Burim went to his office and Beth follows while Roger and the kids wait outside. When Burim saw that, he immediately pull Beth into the office and kiss her. His hand maul her breast and twist her nipple.

"What are you doing?" Beth push him. "My family is outside. You're nuts." Beth get the receipt, give Burim an angry look and walk to the door.

"You're very desirable. I can't help myself." Burim whisper.

"You're a maniac." Beth reply in a huss.

"I know." Burim Said.

He stare at Beth as she and her family board a taxi and left. He smiles thinking of nasty things he will do to her once he get inside her pants. He just need to overcome her fidelity to her marital vows. She was raised a catholic and was wed in a catholic rites. Once he breaks it, everything will let loose. He sense that she is a sexual animal. A sexual predator like him can smell it.

Beth and her family was shopping for toys at a local mall. Suddenly, her youngest tag her arm.

"He is scary. He got a scar in his left eye. Is he a bad guy mama?"

"Of course not." Roger reply. "He is just somebody you won't piss off but I think he is not bad."

"He is very big. And he got lots of tattoos. Was he in jail before?" Rob reply.

"I don't know, but having tattoos does not mean you are bad. To someone it is a form of art." Beth explain.

"But I am still afraid of him." Said Jojo.

"Then, it would be better to have him as your friend than as your enemy. He could be your bodyguard."

"Really mama? My classmates will no longer tease me."

"Why would they tease you?" Ask Beth.

"I have no new uniform. All my uniforms are handed down from Rob."

- - - - - - - - -

It was Sunday evening and the only time that they sleep together. Beth was happy to get 50% profit for her sale. "It should have been 60% but I give Angie a 10% discount."

"I still don't understand how he can afford to give you such a low price, my guts tells me that it is smuggled." Said Roger.

"I don't smuggle it. No harm, no foul Honey."

"My supervisor told me that those Africans maybe part of a syndicate. Remember the group that was arrested last month. The one shown on TV. Three of their members are Africans. I also saw his scar. It was a deep cut. Must be from a fight."

"So, you are afraid of him."

"No. Why would I be afraid? I don't do business with him. It is you who should be afraid."

"He is my friend and not my enemy. He is my bodyguard. Ha ha ha" She tease Roger by tickling him.

"What he become more than just a friend, then you will be ruined." Roger tickles back.

"What do you mean ruined?" She ask while she straddled him.

"They say that black men has big penis. It will destroy your vagina." He reply while kneading her breast.

"Really? And how big they might be. Do you think it won't fit?" She remove his pajama. Fish out his cock and play with it. She notice the difference between Roger's cock and Burim. He never even see Burims cock but it seems to be twice the size of her husband.

"You won't be able to piss for a week. Ha ha ha" Roger replies while he turn off the table lamp.

That night the sex was intense. Beth woke up at around 5 am and panic.

"It is late, I need to prepare the kids for school."

She rush into the kitchen only to find Roger and the kids preparing breakfast.

"You are sound asleep so we never wake you up. The kids had just taken a bath. Let's eat." Said Roger.

Jojo rush to her and Said. "Mama, can I take Superman with me at school? The one we bought yesterday?

"Sure you can." As they eat breakfast together. When the kids had left for school, Beth went upstairs and found Roger with the laptop.

"I have something to tell you, I once open your laptop while you are asleep and found that you are watching porn." Said Beth.

"Yes, to past time and sometimes when I am very horny, I love to watch how happy those women are when they are drilled by huge cock." replies Roger.

"You watch those porn stars and you were excited? You were aroused looking at them?" Beth was a bit agitated.

"Yes, I get excited because I imagine those women to be you."

"What? You imagine that I am the one being fucked by those big cock? And you get excited with that?" now Beth is angry.

"Not exactly, you know that we seldom have the time to have sex so I just imagine that it was you that were happily fuck. You've seen their faces, how they look to be pleased. That they orgasm again and again and again. How I wish that it was you. And that you are sexually pleased even when I know that I am unsuccessful in giving it to you regularly."

"I don't need to be fucked to feel fulfilled, I don't need to be fucked to feel your love. Just having you near me is all I need to be happy." Beth was quick to assure Roger.

"Mentally, yes. But physically, I know you are wanting." Roger.

"Is it me that is wanting or is it you Roger?"

"Whenever I am wanting, I would watch porn, I imagine that you are the one in the movie. I believe that you have a great fuck. And that your wanting for a cock is fulfilled, then I am fulfilled."

"That is the most twisted reasoning that I've hear Roger, but if that is what you believe I will accept it."

Beth take a bath and when she is done she found Roger asleep. She didn't want to wake him up knowing that he needs to work tonight. She smiles when she recalls his analogy. Such a lame excuse for watching porn.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was preparing lunch when her phone ring. It was Angie. Angie has a sister-in-law that works at a computer school and they are planning to buy some laptops. She told her that she knows someone who can give them a good price. She give Beth her sister-in-law phone number which Beth immediately calls. She was told that they need a total of 40 laptops but would buy 10 units at a time.

Beth calls Burim and after taking the specifications she was assured that he can provide the 40 laptops that the school needs. Burim then ask her to come so that she can see that units herself but Beth graciously decline. She said that she need to close the deal for the 10 units first.

For the next days, Beth was busy negotiating with Angie's sister-in-law in getting the deal. Finally after a healthy supper which she pay, she got the deal. She calls Burim to place the order. Burim was happy and told her she need to come to sign some papers. It was Tuesday morning and she need to deliver the laptop by Friday. Roger won't be available to accompany her until Sunday. She need to go to Burim but she won't go alone. She remember Gina and she call her. Gina agrees to come with her to Burim.

After Beth call her, Gina calls Burim and inform her of Beth's plan. Burim was excited. He told Gina than when they arrive he will ask them to celebrate the deal and offer them wine. He told Gina that Beth's wine will be laced with aphrodisiac and mild drug to loosen her up. Gina must get Beth to drink her wine and when Beth is tipsy Gina must excuse herself that she needs to go so that he can be alone with Beth. Gina agrees but ask Burim that when she leaves to keep the front door open. Gina would then return after a few minutes and watch him fucks Beth.

Gina then calls Beth that they should meet at the convenience store near Burim's place.

It was 11:00 am when they arrive at Burim's place. Burim offer them drinks for the great deal. As planned, Beth's glass of fine was drugged. Beth hesitate to drink but Gina told her that they should drink it so that they could leave immediately.

"Bottoms up" Said Burim as they all drink their wine. Burim knows that it will take some time before the drug and aphrodisiac takes effect. He procrastinate, making excuse for them to stay longer. When he notice that Beth is a bit tipsy he pour her another glass, this time it contain no drugs but a more potent aphrodisiac. The taste of course is bitter but Beth didn't notice. What she notice is the fire in her loins. She feels the longing and the wanting. She feels the need of her vagina to be touched and to be filled. At that exact moment, Gina told her that she had a call and need to go. Beth try to get up but before she does Gina had already walk through the door.

Suddenly, she feels Burim hands wrap around her waist. Again, she freeze out of fear but much more, out of anticipation. Her mind is telling her that it is wrong and she must leave but her body Said stay and be satisfied. She feel his right hand move to her breast where it massage her right breast. She feel his lips on her neck as he slightly kiss her. His breath is hot like wildfire as it spread into her being. Burim squeezed her breast while his other hand reach down between her legs and was tracing the outline of her pussy. After a few minutes. He reach for the zipper and pull it down. He continue tracing the outline of her pussy now covered only by her panty.

"You are wet. You're cunt is leaking."

She did not reply. She just stand there motionless. Her eyes closed as she enjoy the emotions that is forbidden and erotic. Suddenly, Burim stops mauling her breast and hold her hand as he pull here toward the stairs. Like a zombie, she follows as the walk towards the bedroom. Her mind is telling her not to go but her body has a mind of her own, and it wants to feel the thickness of the cock in her.

She hear the bedroom door closed and she was gently pushed toward the bed. She feel Burim removed her shirt and unclip her bra. Now she is standing topless with a man not her husband. Her mind told her to cover her breast but her hand stay on her side. Burim at first gentle lick her nipple and softly squeezed her breast. Then he start sucking and she feels her nipples being pulled by his mouth. Burim then do the same to her other nipple. She open her eyes and saw her nipples puffed up. She never saw her nipples engorged like this before.

Burim alternately suck her nipples and pulled her pants and panty down. Her legs steep out of it instinctively. The passion had clouded her mind and she no longer control her body.

"You drugged me? She ask.

"Yes." Burim reply. "But this is what you want. Right? You want my cock in your cunt."

12