All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 02'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You take too long to get to the point

You take too long to get to the point

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Good chapter

I for one am enjoying the build up.

I dont like the bit with her dad though.

Over all im enjoying this series and looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right and wrong

Anon is wrong. Stroudle is right. Good things come to those who wait. Keep it coming.

TimTam

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

I think the way you are building this up is really good, getting background on the main people is important to setting up the story. I can't wait to see what the 3rd part has Macey doing, If I was her I would not play too hard to get or the woman who wants her may become uninterested in her but we will see

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments :)

I really appreciate your feedback, as it helps me to tailor my stories to what my audience prefer, but I've said before (elsewhere) that sadly, you can't please everyone.

Personally, I prefer a good build up as I think it gives the story depth. Also, I like to include as many 'deviations' as seem appropriate (and she is supposed to be a wicked little minx), so that there's something for everyone - so the parts including her Step-Dad will be staying :)

Day 3 has already been submitted (same time as Days 1 & 2) so I'm hopeful that it will be published very soon. Sadly I discovered some errors with both Days 1 & 2, so I submitted a corrected version of Day 1 almost as soon as that was published, and I have a correction to Day 2 ready to submit as soon as have finished proof reading it (let's hope I do a better job than last time - lol ;))

BTW: Jenorma - Macey wins her prize quite intensely on Day 3, and depending on the reaction to that, she may find herself subjected to some very hard (but even more enjoyable) treatment on Day 4 too.

Please keep the comments coming :)

Thanks again.

Macey.

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
The themes...

are a bit too hardcore for my personal taste (incest, sexual exploitation by a parent), but it's still interesting to see how many encounters Maisie can fit into her holiday. Clearly she is a bit deprived or is it depraved? I hope she gets lucky with the Children's Club Official though.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
great writing,

i love the older/younger seductions. they appear so real. she does seem to play the field a lot, inscest is a fantasy of most people, just not attempted on by most.

FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
I Love it...

Expected more by now ... but not disappointed.

You sure know how to drag it out and still keep your reader interested. As I said for part 1, I jumped in too early (Day 6) so I know it's worth staying with the saga, and you have a talent for keeping the interest alive by throwing wicked interludes in almost at random.

I Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...