Lust on the High Seas Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

I got to thinking what I would have them do, if they were mine to use as I pleased. I love to watch videos of oriental girls kissing and making love. I love to hear their plaintive moans and cries as they are kissed and licked and tormented to distraction. How much better would it be, to have them perform live for me?

I tried to imagine the first time the two sisters might have been faced with the prospect of paying for their fare in kind. I closed my eyes and could almost see the predacious women, standing there face to face with their passive, nervous young guests, the Asian girls standing back to back at the foot of a big, king-size bed.

They would have been freshly bathed and perfumed of course. Outside of my daydream, the scent of an expensive perfume hung in the air, drifting toward me from one of the other female passengers sitting nearby, and I imagined Georgia and Clarita preparing the two girls as the beautiful pair stood, submissive and obedient before them.

They might kiss them gently, having forbidden the girls to speak or move unless specifically instructed to do so. Very slowly, they would probably undress them, holding them close while slipping the zip down the back of a slinky dress, and peeling the garment from them, allowing it to fall softly, in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Staring dominantly into their eyes, they slowly slip the bra straps from their brown shoulders, kissing the lovely dark skin as they progress, easing the garment down, so slowly, pulling gently, kissing, slowly, very slowly, lower and lower, until at last one plump, ripe breast pops out, kissing it, lapping at it, dragging the flat of the tongue across it, all over it, then sucking lovingly at one sweet, dark, chocolate-brown nipple as it's beautiful twin sister pops out to accompany it. Then lapping and sucking, slowly and erotically at first one then the other, as the trembling girls are made to stand with their hands on their heads, passive and subservient for their lascivious mistresses.

The women might kneel, each one before her respective partner, slowly easing the frilly cotton panties away, bit by bit, the loose bra now hanging ineffectually around the pitiful young girl's waist, as the inevitable departure of her flimsy cotton garment gradually reveals more and more of its owner's hips and lower tummy, then the dark, freshly shaven camel-toe, still kissing and lapping at the sweet bare flesh as more and more soft, deeply tanned skin becomes exposed.

Next, each humiliated girl is made to remove her loose bra, and present it as a gift to her kneeling mistress, who disrespectfully discards it, tossing it aside in a token act of dominance.

The mistress continues caressing the buttocks and lapping at the beautiful salty flesh, wriggling the tip of her tongue into the groin as she looks up to see the frightened object of her carnal desires sobbing nervously. The women try to console the girls; telling them that this is a small price to pay for a free extended holiday, as they slip the panties down over those delectable sturdy young thighs, slowly kissing and lapping at more and more delicious bare flesh, down over the knees, the shins, and finally the ankles, as their reluctant, anxious play-toys are instructed to step out.

They would probably each watch the other's progress with their respective partners, ensuring that both girls were undressed at the same rate, caressed in the same way, kissed in the same places, slowly, gradually exposing more and more succulent dark tanned flesh until both girls stand there, back to back and quite naked.

Ignoring their sobs, they kneel before the girls, making each of them part her feet, allowing her mistress to savour the aroma, then the tangy flavour of her sex slave's sweet nectar, the hapless girl still clasping her hands on her head. The mistress' hands would slide gently, carefully up the back of her partner's thighs until she gripped the buttocks, squeezing and kneading as her tongue explored all around the silky soft, moist labia, looking up to revel in the confused expressions of reluctant pleasure and torment on the girl's face, viewed between her unfettered breasts.

Each girl would be instructed to lower her hands, bringing them to rest on her mistress' shoulders as her owner raised her head up between the obedient girl's thighs, easing her tongue into the soft, sopping wet slit, as her mouth closed on her beautiful plaything.

Arms would slide up between the naked thighs, pushing them wide, the hands gripping the buttocks and squeezing them, spreading them apart, fingers reaching in, too close for comfort as the hands pull the exposed crotch down onto the hungry, waiting mouth and that greedy tongue probes and wriggles up inside her. The lips begin to suck in earnest at the stiff little nodule of her clitoris, devouring the sweet juice from the hapless girl as she sobs, reluctantly enduring her sensual, sexual ordeal.

The girl might begin to cry from humiliation at being abused in this way, leaning back against her sister, her thighs parted wide, her hips moving instinctively as she is instructed to play with her own breasts for her mistress' entertainment. The pair of them sobbing as they suffer the older women's Sapphic assault, moaning as their hips begin to buck in response to the insatiable tongues now thrusting deep inside them, and...

"Are you alright miss?" a man's voice interrupted my thoughts. I had unwittingly been moaning softly, my eyes closed, my head back as I had lost myself in my fantasy daydream.

I looked up to see the same waiter who had served us before lunch. "Oh... Err... Yes thank you," I replied, my voice a little hoarse. I looked down and there was clearly a large lump in his pants, around the penile area. I wondered how long he must have been watching me, getting a hard-on while I enjoyed my lustful daydream. "May I have another Tonic please?" I asked, as nonchalantly as I could manage.

My current tipple of choice is Gin and Tonic, but it was still early and I didn't want to start on the alcohol just yet. Two or three of those and I would be anybody's - and wouldn't that make a change - ha ha ;)

I pretended to read my book again until the waiter came back with my drink. If the Puerto-Rican couple had been on the ship for a while, he would probably already know about their preference for young ladies, and if not he would surely have seen the way they were with me that morning. He would know they were trying to get me into bed. I guess that excited him, so being fairly aroused myself, and as mischievous as usual, I decided to tease him a little.

"You know those ladies I was with earlier?" I asked him when he returned with my tonic.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Do they come in here very often?" I asked. I pulled my shoulders back and managed a discreet wriggle, as if trying to get myself comfortable in the seat. The sole purpose was to let him see my nipples jiggling inside my top, and it worked perfectly. I watched his eyes open wider as he gulped, and the lump in his pants visibly twitched. I never realised it could do that. It was almost as if it was a proper muscle.

"Yes ma'am. They often come here for afternoon drinks."

"Oh. That's good," I said, smiling thoughtfully. "Well..." I paused. "Do you ever see them with other ladies?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. I'm afraid I'm not really at liberty to dicuss the movement and activities of other passengers."

"I'll take that as a 'Yes' then," I smiled. "Do you ever see them kissing... you know... each other, or other ladies?" I asked.

He shifted uneasily. "I'm sorry ma'am. I'm not permitted to discuss that sort of thing."

"But?..." I pressed him. I raised my arms up high and clasped my hands behind my head, pushing my chest out. Now he could clearly see the shape of my pert little breasts, with the hard nipples teasing my slightly transparent top out into delightful little bumps.

"Well, all I can tell you, is that..." he paused to gulp," displays of an intimate nature are not permitted in any of the public areas ma'am." It was obviously a well rehearsed line, delivered with some difficulty by the sound of it. He paused and his erection, still growing, twitched again. I glanced down to admire my work, then smiled invitingly at him. "Is there something else I can get for you ma'am?" he asked.

"Something to cool me down perhaps?" I suggested, my voice low and sensual. "It's very warm in here." I began fiddling with the buttons on my top, unfastening the top two.

He gulped again. "I could ask if the manager could adjust the thermostat slightly ma'am, but the temperature is closely controlled in all the public areas."

"Oh," I said, looking disappointed. "Well maybe you could take me somewhere?" I asked. "Somewhere a little cooler? Somewhere I could cool off?" I began sliding my hand down over my thigh and parting my legs slightly so he would be able to see my camel-toe showing in the crotch of my tight jeans.

He gulped and I felt sure he was beginning to tremble. My crotch felt cool now and I suddenly realised that I was wet down there. Foolishly, I hadn't expected that my sexy daydream would have given me a damp patch in my jeans.

"I'm sorry ma'am..." he tried to say through his faltering voice. "Staff are not permitted to invite guests to any non-public areas."

"Oh, that's a pity," I told him. "I guess I'll just have to find somewhere private and do it for myself then." He just stared, open mouthed at me as I got up to leave, taking the drink with me. As I left, I looked back to see a small damp patch on the seat where I had been sitting, then glanced at the poor guy, trying to hide a fairly respectable erection in a room filled with other customers.

I returned to our cabin to finish the job in private. Mam and Dad were still out so I slipped my jeans off and washed them in the tiny sink. There was a retractable line in the shower cubicle so I hung them there, then set about rummaging in my suitcase under my mam's bed for a neat little locked box that contained something that I desperately needed. Having retrieved the prize, I climbed up into my bunk bed with my delightful Rampant Rabbit at the ready.

RR is a beautiful toy. Completely waterproof, enlarged slightly at the end so it will stay in place without being held, almost an inch and a half in diameter at the widest part, and the tip gyrates. It can be set to buzz at three different speeds, or gyrate, or both, and it's almost silent when I set it on slow (and that way it's very economical on batteries too).

It was about half past four, so I guessed I had almost an hour with my wonderful RR and my sinful thoughts. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift back to the lusty Puerto-Rican women's cabin with their beautiful perfumed Asian babes.

By now, my imagination had the women standing before their respective girlfriends, holding the girls' faces in their hands as they kissed them, easing their tainted tongues into the semi-reluctant mouths. They wanted the girls to taste their own juices by way of a primer for what was to come. Georgia was much taller than her partner, and having taken a handful of the girl's hair, pulled the head back bringing a brief squeal of pain from the girl, forcing her tongue deep into her mouth as her hand went down between the thighs to thrust two fingers deep inside her.

Back in the real world, RR was giving me the most wonderful stimulation while my fingers were free to stroke my naked body and tease my hard little nipples. I was loving it; my body heaving and writhing with such intense pleasure. At one point I thought I might do this every day, but in truth I really wanted to be out there finding someone else to do it for me.

Clarita would help me without question, but sadly at that moment (in my mind at least) she was busy, being unsurprisingly rather less gentle with 'her' unfortunate partner. My vivid imagination had her bending the crying girl over backwards, supporting her with one strong arm behind her middle back as she leaned over her, sucking hard and biting at the beautiful ripe breasts while she frigged her roughly.

But my two lusty heroines were becoming impatient. Still unsatisfied, they wanted a show. They turned the Asian babes to face one another and made them kiss while caressing, fondling, and molesting them. As if having two reluctant girls perform in that way wasn't degrading enough, to make a pair of sisters play out their fantasies for them, had to be in the high echelons of twisted behaviour. It was so fervid.

The girls wriggled and writhed as their nipples were tweaked and their delicious wet pussies were fingered, moaning and crying as they were forced to kiss, exchanging tongues in this sordid, depraved act for the delight of their mistresses, but sadly for the girls they weren't convincing enough.

Impatient for some real action, Georgia threw her partner onto to bed. The girl landed on her back in surprise, playing into the hands of Clarita who forced her partner to her knees. The girl pulled away in horror, sobbing and shaking her head as she realised what it was her mistress was about to demand of her, but both Georgia and Clarita were now kneeling at her sides, holding her arms beside her with one hand each as they laid across the prone girl's parted thighs. The girl on her back was crying, unable to comprehend the depraved act that her sister was about to be forced to perform.

"No! Please No!" came the sobs from the girl on her knees, but there was to be no mercy. "You hungry," Clarita instructed her. "Eat," she ordered. They pushed the horrified girl's face down until her lips touched her sister's bare, bald pussy, bringing a gasp from her sister. "Now. You eat," she was told. She was sobbing even as her tongue extended and began to lap at her sister's sweet, wet slit. A moan came from the other girl. "Push in," Clarita ordered. Her sister began to twitch and jerk as the two delighted women watched closely, kissing the horrified girl's bare thighs as their subordinate slave obediently sucked the juices from her sobbing sister.

The two women climbed up onto the bed, laying across the struggling girl's arms and legs as they set about devouring her firm, full breasts while down below, her incomprehensibly inspired sister made short work of her incestuous carnal meal.

The women laughed with glee as they watched the passion rising in the girl on her back, until she came to a screaming, shuddering orgasm, and the two girls might well have been made to trade places and repeat the performance, or at least reciprocate their pleasure by performing the same act for their mistresses, were it not for the fact that the combination of my sinful thoughts, my skilled fingers, and my beautiful RR doing his 'twirly' thing down below, that I too came to a shuddering orgasm that left me breathless for several minutes.

I checked the clock; I had only been there for about twenty minutes. 'I must have been more frustrated than I thought' I remember thinking. I took RR to the bathroom and gave him a quick wash, then replaced him in his locked box in my suitcase under the bed (I didn't want anyone finding him, did I), then returned to the bathroom and had a shower. By the time my folks came back I was getting dressed for dinner.

"What happened to your jeans honey?" my mam asked.

"Oh, I spilled some hot chocolate on them, but don't worry... it was quite cool, and I washed them, so they'll probably be OK for the next time I want them, and if not, then I have plenty of other clothes with me."

Dinner aboard the Queen Elizabeth is a fairly grand affair every night. Most nights are informal but three nights of the cruise were formal nights. That's when the men all dress up in tuxedos and dress shirts and the ladies all have evening gowns. Even on the informal nights the men have to wear a jacket and tie and ladies usually dress up anyway. The first evening in the main restaurant (which we had missed anyway) was informal, as everyone had only just arrived, but Day 2 was formal dress code.

All the men looked very grand in their tuxedos and dickey bows, and the ladies were simply stunning, most of them dripping with gold and precious stones. Despite the average age being around the early 50s, I couldn't keep my eyes off the beautiful dresses with bare backs, open midriffs, plunging necklines, slender waists, slit thigh dresses, and long, long legs. Everywhere I looked there was some woman I wanted to eat, or have her eat me. Sadly though, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't seem to muster much interest from any woman who I thought might like to reciprocate. That is until I spotted the Oriental official who had tried to coerce me into joining her Children's club.

It seems that all the staff, crew, or whatever you choose to call them, they all have several jobs. I learned that the waiters and 'clearing staff' in the main restaurant also work in the upper deck buffet at breakfast and lunchtime. Some days later I discovered that they stay aboard the ship for six to eight months at a time and have to work for up to sixteen hours most days with only a couple of hours off one day a week. They also don't earn very much, unlike the privileged customers that they serve.

Similarly, the other officials; Guest Services staff, Bar waiters and chefs, even the guy in the Casino who 'helped' me with my Roulette query, they all have other jobs. I realised this when I noticed the Children's club official. She was serving wine a few tables away from ours, and as she looked across to me I smiled. She didn't recognise me at first. I had my hair gathered up into a neat doughnut bun on the back of my head and I was wearing an emerald green strapless dress that showed off my neck and bare shoulders.

I couldn't help watching her as she worked, and I could almost hear the cogs turning in her head as she was obviously trying to figure where she knew me from. Then, about half way through dinner, I could see the penny suddenly dropped. She stared at me for a few seconds and she smiled before quickly looking away, lest she might be spotted by the head waiter who spent most of the evening strutting around like some grand peacock with an over inflated ego.

After dinner, as we were leaving to head for the theatre to watch the evening show, I managed to 'accidentally' nudge her while passing the table she was serving. "Oh. I'm so sorry," she apologised.

"Not at all," I replied demurely, giving her another of my coy little smiles. My folks hadn't noticed that I had stopped so we were able to exchange a few words.

"You look simply lovely," she told me.

"Why thank you. You look very smart too. I'm Macey by the way, and you're Seiko," I added, reading the name from her lapel badge.

We exchanged a few pleasantries until the other diners had left, then, acting a little nervously, she asked me. "Look. Did you mean what you were saying this afternoon?"

"About what?" I teased. I can be a proper little minx when I want to. She began to look uncomfortable.

"About the... the games," she said, uneasily.

I gave her a wicked little smile. "Absolutely," I told her, earnestly. I simply love games.

"Look. We're not allowed to fraternise with guests aboard ship, but if we were to accidentally bump into one another ashore one day... well I suppose there would be no harm in sharing a coffee would there?" She looked uneasy.

I smiled. "I think that would be lovely," I told her.

"I don't suppose you'd care to reconsider joining the Children's club would you?" she laughed.

"I don't think so," I told her with a smirk. "When are you next off?"

"I have a couple of hours of shore leave in a few days. We'll be at Cadiz. There's a coffee bar in a big department store near the port called Las Angles. I can be there a little after 2pm."

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers