Lust on the High Seas Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers

"OK," I told her, giving her a friendly smile. "I'll see if I can make it." She looked abashed. "I can't promise, but I'll try," I added.

I reached up to give her a kiss on the cheek but she dodged back, giving me a cautionary glare. "I can't," she whispered.

"Oh. Well, thank you. You've been most helpful," I said, loudly enough for the head waiter to hear, who smiled and nodded politely. I gave her a sly wink as I turned and left, resisting the temptation to look back.

'Well', I thought, 'if I don't find the Puerto-Rican lovelies again, at least I may enjoy some 'down' time with Seiko. 'Down' being the operative word', I thought, with a little snigger to myself.

Subconsciously, I still hadn't stopped looking for Georgia and Clarita, but I didn't see either of them again that day; not even in the restaurant at dinner, but I didn't feel that was too surprising, as there were two sittings and two floors.

After the show my folks went back to our cabin, but I convinced my mam to let me go to the night club to see the Funk band Synergy. They were really good. There were five of them, all black, and the girl singer was so sexy. She was wearing a red sparkly top and matching flared trousers, and her beautiful full breasts jiggled around as she danced and sang. I spent a lot of time on the dance floor just watching her. I must have been approached by a dozen or more guys, all coming up and dancing with me without being invited, but each time the music stopped and they tried to get me outside I just told them I wasn't interested.

I hadn't been there long before it became obvious that the singer had spotted me watching her, but she made a point of paying plenty of attention to her bass player, so I soon got the message that she wasn't up for grabs.

While I was there, though, I also spotted the pair of Asian girls who had been with Georgia and Clarita on the first day. They got up to dance a few times, and I thought at one point they were watching me, but they didn't make any move so I guessed that either they weren't looking for a casual fling or maybe they weren't even a couple. Pity, because after a few drinks and the way I was feeling, I would have quite happily gone back with them and let either or both of them fuck me.

The show ended at 1am and although I had tried to catch the attention of the singer again, she seemed to be making a point of avoiding my gaze. In the end I just gave up and left. A couple of creepy guys started to follow me away, so to get rid of them I went up to the public restaurant area; fortunately it's open 24 hours, and I just sat at a table and waited there. One of them came over and asked me if I was waiting for him (some hope). He seemed nice enough but I wasn't interested so I said, "No, I'm waiting for my boyfriend. He's a boxer." He didn't hang around for long.

As soon as he was gone I went back to my cabin. Michael was still awake and he heard me come in. "Where have you been 'til this time?" he whispered.

"The club closes at 1am," I told him.

"It's gone twenty past."

"Some drunk guy followed me so I went up to the restaurant to get rid of him," I told him.

"I should have been with you."

"No need Dad," I said with a smile. "I'm safe enough here. There's always someone about."

"Well, get you to bed now. We have an early start tomorrow."

"Oh yes," I groaned. "Promise you won't look now?" I asked, as I turned my back to him and unzipped the back of my dress.

"Promise!" he lied, with a wicked smile, as I turned out the small light near the door.

The room was dark but with the bathroom door ajar there was just enough light to see to remove my dress and hang it in the wardrobe.

He watched me undress down to my panties, and as I turned to face him and opened the bathroom door to go in, my almost naked body was bathed in light and I could see a slight motion beneath the covers as he stroked himself. I wriggled from side to side as I slid my panties down low on my hips, easily low enough to show the 'vee' of my thigh joints, but just high enough to cover my camel toe, then I stood there with my arms raised for a few seconds to let him get a really good long look. His hand raised a small 'tent pole' under the covers, until he moved forward as if to get up, so I quickly slipped inside as I laughed a whisper, "I hope you have some tissues."

When I came out of the bathroom I gasped in surprise. He was standing beside the door with his back to the bed where my mam lay sleeping. His beach gown was around his shoulders and his dick was sticking out. "Put that away!" I scolded in a stern whisper, my eyes wide in horror.

"You put it away," he smirked.

"If my mam catches you it will kill her! Now stop it and get in there with you." I pushed him into the bathroom and tried to close the door but he managed to whisper through the crack in the door, "I'm going to fuck you again before this week is out."

"If you let me watch you fuck my mammy, maybe I'll let you," I teased.

He was in there a long time - far too long for just a pee, and when he came out I was already up in my bunk.

He looked tired. "Does that feel better?" I asked.

"I'll get you, you little minx," he whispered.

"Night dad," I whispered.

"Night Macey," he replied softly.

Under the covers, my hand moved down almost instinctively to that sweet spot where my imagination meets my desires. It had been a long day, and I closed my eyes as I gently pleasured myself. I simply had to satisfy the pent up lust that had been building during the day, and I delicately stroked myself, taking the greatest care not to get too carried away. This holiday was the first time for as long as I could remember that I had slept in the same room with my mam, and I never had with him. The last thing I wanted was to let the sounds of my dreams disturb the sleeping parents in the bed below my bunk.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers