All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 03'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such fun

Loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Such wonderful descriptions (made me feel I was a voyeur, and not just a reader). Also loved the first-person voice of the narrator. Keep up the great work.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

I really loved the way Macey pretended not to want to go all the way with the girls, and the way she dragged it out was great, she really knows how to play the cat and mouse game you really had us believing that Macey was there not knowing what was about to happen, but I REALLY loved was what Macey said before she left saying she understood what the 2 girls were saying in Spanish more or less I would have loved to see the 2 girls face when she said that the look of shock on there faces as if to say "Busted", can't wait for the next part, you are a very talented writer

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 6 years agoAuthor
Pleased to Please :)

Thank you so much for your comments :)

I simply love to write like this and it's such a thrill to receive praise for my work.

I'm also happy to be criticised as this can only help me to improve, so please keep the comments coming - positive or negative, they are all appreciated :)

I have a few more ideas 'in the melting pot' for this and other series' too, so I could be busy for a long time to come yet :)

Thanks again.

Macey.

stillfckgirlsstillfckgirlsover 6 years ago
Great pasionet story

Bravo little lovely one,

When came 4th part I wait with great hot eyes to read more...

Likes_Them_KinkyLikes_Them_Kinkyabout 6 years ago
I've just become addicted

The way you write and the details are amazing.

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
The best...

chapter in the series so far. Would love to be the one in the middle of those two senoritas!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
this 'seduction was the best'

i loved the erotic way you write. very interesting and even seduces the readers into wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Torrid stuff!

You are a very, very saucy person with a gift for writing. Whether you are or you aren't a tiny eighteen year old girl, who is so attractive as to have had a wealth of sexual experience already (this is the internet after all), you most certainly have a very evocative way with words.

Keep the stories coming please: you fill my mind with delicious images.

M

FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
Oh! You little tease!

Well, this was truly worth waiting for.

Expertly written, engrossing and sensual from the start, and the way you included the Spanish language was amazing. I thought at first it was made-up, but I checked a few phrases and they translated perfectly. You really went to town on this.

I thought it would be good, but this was far better than I had expected. So erotic, and the little twist at the end was brilliant. I would have loved to see their faces.

But even then you weren't finished. You set off to have more fun with their young Asian girlfriends. You make the series so addictive.

I really can't wait to get started on the next chapter.

Five Stars all the way from me!

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 2 years ago

I love this it is just what I go for. Slow and exciting. One question. They are English and from England so why is the money in dollars and not sterling?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...