All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 06'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FurryFaceFurryFaceabout 6 years ago
Wow, Wow, and Wow again!

What a story!

I have to admit I jumped right in the middle of this series, I really will have to go back to the start.

This is the first of your works I have seen and it literally blow my socks off - so many things going on - so many sub-plots - it's just awesome. I have to admit I was confused by the 'taped interviews' but that's my own fault for not starting on Day 1. I'm dying to know what happened in Cadiz, and it's killing me to have to wait.

Such a long story and very well written too - I had to read it in two parts.

I wonder if Macey will get to meet Soraya, and / or the black singer - I do hope so. Perhaps they will have another threesome? I cant wait to find out.

Please keep writing.

Meantime it looks asif I have some serious catching up to do :)

FF.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

parts of this was god, I am glad they were able to get her to be a guest instead of working, however I did not care for macey's boyfriend as he was called, I hope there is more to this story

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

And the story simply MUST continue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES