Lustful Energy Ep. 02

Story Info
Derin gets some answers from a sexual mysterious woman.
1.4k words
4.53
49.3k
19

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Joyce left, Derin went straight to bed. He was exhausted. Not only physically from the sex he had had with his neighbor, but also from whatever was happening to him. He felt as though he had hiked around the world three times and with no sleep.

His sleep started out normal as usual with flashes of random images and strange things happening around him, but then in a blink of an eye he found himself floating in a white mist and knew that this was no ordinary dream. He could feel all that was around him and could rationalize everything as well.

"What now," he asked with a sigh.

"Now you learn a bit about yourself and about me," came a soothing female voice from somewhere all around him.

"Who are you," Derin asked in shock. "Where am I?"

"You are in my world," came the voice again, only this time the voice was coming from one spot instead disembodied all around. "And soon to be your world as well."

A tall woman wearing a black bra and skirt made of frail and beads came floating toward him. She had short black hair and pouty red lips.

"My name is Aurora and I am here as your tutor," she said as she approached him. "Although with the flow of energy you have brought us I think you've learned quite a bit on your own no?"

"Are you talking about the strange thing that happened to me while I was having sex with Joyce," Derin asked eyeing the woman up and down. She was absolutely beautiful. The perfect athletic body and the perfect facial structure. She smiled at him and winked.

"Slow down there," she said in a flirtatious voice as she looked down at his dick.

He then noticed that he was completely in the nude and with a raging erection as well. He tried to hide himself through modesty, but Aurora pulled his hand away.

"No need to hide yourself," she said as she grabbed his cock in one hand and pulled herself against him with the other. "I have much to show you."

Her body floated up higher and then she slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing cock and let out a joyful squeal.

"That's a good boy," she said teasingly as she began to ride his cock. "Now as you probably have already guessed you have two sets of senses. The first are your normal senses; sight, sound, touch and taste."

She began riding him a bit harder and staring into his eyes as she moaned out the rest.

"The new senses you've adapted work with the old, but to an enhanced degree," she explained through grunts of pleasure. "The more energy you collect through sexual pleasure the more powerful those senses are. When they're at great power you are able to do wonderful things."

"Like split yourself into more bodies," came the same voice but from his side. He looked to his right to see an exact copy of Aurora rubbing on his arm. "I feel from both me and my copy. I can control both myself and my copy and best of all." she said as her copy lowered herself and began licking his balls while the original still rode his shaft.

"I can pleasure you from myself and my copy," she said from her original form. "Now I want you to try it."

Derin had no idea how to do what she was doing. He knew that he had kind of done the same thing with Joyce, but didn't know how and was just working on pure instincts.

"Focus the energy storing inside of you and you'll feel the readied abilities. Just choose to copy yourself and do me right." He felt the copy of Aurora disappear and focused on himself for a moment. He could feel the energy within him. He could almost see what he could do with it. There were more abilities, but they were cloudy and out of reach. He mentally reached out to the copy of himself and then magically there he was standing behind her. Just like she said, he could feel everything from both he and his clone. He could control both with ease.

"Good," she said as she slowly slid down his dick and stopped. "Now bring him over here and fill both my holes.

Not wanting to disappoint, Derin controlled his other self and pressed the head of his dick against her asshole. He slowly and gently pushed up until it plopped in and then slowly pushed it all the way until he was buried in both of her holes. She let out a long and loud moan and gripped him tightly in a hug.

"Now fuck me," she ordered through gritted teeth.

He shoved both his and his copy's dick almost all the way out and then hammered them back into her holes. She screamed and scratched his back in pleasure as he pounded away over and over again.

"Can you feel my ecstasy," she asked through screams, "You can read my every thought while having sex with me. You know when I'm going to cum, what makes me cum, how I feel, what I want. You have all the information you'll ever need."

She was right. He could feel her every emotion and physical delight through her pulses of energy that was feeding in him.

"Can you feel the energy entering you," she asked through cries. "When you're with a human in your own realm this energy is locked inside of you during your climax. The more orgasms she has the more energy you absorb. When you cum then that energy is stored away for me."

He could feel exactly what she was talking about. As she shook and quivered he could feel her orgasm double the amount of energy building in him. He also knew that he was going to cum soon and once he did then all of the energy would normally be stored.

"But when you come back here to my home and fuck me then you give me that power," she shouted. She had tears running down her cheeks and some drool coming from the corner of her mouth. "We will make a great couple. Now cum in me baby. FIll me up."

Derin felt his body tense up and knew that he and his clone were about to cum. He slammed both cocks deeply inside of the magical woman and exploded his juices in her. She threw her body into shakes and after a minute, slumped down into his arms. His copy slowly faded out of existence.

"Once I have that energy," she said through pants, "I can turn it into working force for our realm."

"How did I get this power," he asked as he and Aurora floated through the white mist holding each other. "Why was I chosen?"

"The small statuette held my spirit within it," she said as she laid her head on his chest. "When you touched it the first time I knew that you might be able to break me from my prison. I used what little power I still had to create lust for you and that Emily woman, but I didn't receive enough power to give you yet. Then, tonight when you brought my prison out again I knew that it was my chance."

"Who locked you into a prison," Derin asked while stroking her back.

"That's a story for another time," she said "For now what we need to do is gather more essence for our home."

"Our home," he asked.

"You are the one who saved me," she said as she pulled her head back and looked him in the eyes. "So I am yours and all that I have is yours. You give me essence and I'll return the favor by giving you everything."

"I don't know what to say," he said. He was still in shock. There was a lot of information that he had to take in and digest.

"Look, I know it's a lot," she said as if she was reading his mind, "but you are my savior and for that I love you. You'll be able to use your new senses to read women in your world and alter their lust for you. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to find us more energy. With that energy you give to me I'll be able to create our own paradise where we can live for an eternity."

"Sounds great to me," Derin said as he looked into Aurora's misty eyes. "We can create our own heaven."

"Exactly," she said with a big smile. "You must go back to your own realm now and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow night sweety."

The world around Derin slowly faded to black and he was back to dreaming his normal dreams.