All Comments on 'Lustful Mothers: The Collection'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stories

I have always had a fantasy about my mother. I would try to get a glimpse of her when she would be in the bathroom or passing by her bedroom. These stories remind me of those day's.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Thanks for putting this together

Some of my favorites

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Wow!

I am loving these collections of yours. I really thought in the last story that dear old mom might decide to get her pretty little asshole fucked in the cowboy position so that he could suck on her milk filled breasts while filling her ass with a hard cummming cock. Oh well...

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Mother

I also kept trying to see mom nude but to no avail. Good stories, liked them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harddick

We had a house full of people... I had just finished taking a shower... My mother In law knocked on the door. She showed me her huge beautiful breast.. I wanted to fuck her right there... But didn't... She's 84 now... I still spank her butt when no one is around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lustiful Mothers: The collection

I really enjoyed this Real life incest Mother and her real life incest son having really good incest sex and please continue the story because I want to now what else happens with them.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
AS ALWAYS, WHAT CAN YOU SAY BUT.BRAVO !!! BRAVO !!! ^*!^*!^*!

The collection was great , that was the first time. Now what do you say the GREATEST???. AS ALWAYS,YOUR THE BEST. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I don't give a crap about big tits. I don't like tits bigger than a C cup and I prefer an A cup over a D cup. A pussy is NOT a vagina, you CANNOT lick a vagina. Why not call it a cervix? That would be exactly as correct as calling it a vagina. It's a labia or a vulva, but I like pussy the slang name. You CANNOT cum in the womb, but you can cum into the fuck tube (vagina).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good stuff...

Really enjoyed your stories.. but would enjoy them more if the mothers showed a little more reluctance.. and then got hot and heavy!! ...

ber495ber495over 3 years ago
First two stories were really good ...last two lacked sex-foiled lust. Boring. Get dirtier!

Get dirtier!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's the way these things really happen!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good show

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, I lov d it. But HeyAll is a master of the genre, and never disappoints. Thank you, definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great!!! A LONG TIME fantasy of mine.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Lustful Mothers: The Collection:" - Five (5) very good mother and son's meetings of their private sexual parts and their individual introductions into the initial realm of incestuous realities of past visions, fantasies and wishful "what-ifs" with the son's love of his life! Each son was initiated into the sexual-makings of his life's love--his "body manufacturer and builder, her being his precious mother!"

The visuals, to me, of each rendition was significant in raising lots of lust-inducing wishful thoughts, and successfully succeeding in the writer's intent of libido awakenings, in the many sons--and some mothers--that have read this unusual gathering of five (5) mother and son's entry into their first consummation of their incestuous urges and satisfactions!! My only regret is that none of the mothers were impregnated--except in my lusty mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very lucky lucky lucky guys to be able to do that and have mothers understand and it was just so good it was a great great story thank you

Overseas69Overseas699 months ago

Great themes, grea story lines in fact I could'nt put it down Kep writing on these lines and you have a very captive audience. Liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good writing and examples. arousal is here every page. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

loved it i REALLY LOVED IT ALL, if i could give you a lot more than 5 i would, a BIG 5, 55555, THAT WILL do for now, mother son fantasies my favourite. now for the rest of your stories.

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...