Lustful Mothers: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm assuming things didn't go the way you expected it to."

"Nope," she replied, shaking her head. "They were wide awake and stopped me at the door for every single detail. They were so proud of me and they cherished the fact that I was becoming a grown up. It was nerve wracking for me to stand there knowing what I knew. My dad definitely didn't notice. But I saw my mom glance down at my dress a few times with a mortified look on her face. She clearly knew that there were faint cum stains all over her little girl's prom dress. It was horrible. I went to my room afterwards and crawled underneath my blanket for the rest of the night. Luckily for me, she never brought it up or lectured me about it."

"Holy crap that's embarrassing," I said, wanting to laugh. "That just might be one of the most hilarious sex stories I've heard in a long time. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at grandma again and not think of what you just said."

"I'm glad one of us is getting enjoyment out of that," she sarcastically stated.

"So am I. And I'm probably going to regret saying this, but hearing that was actually kind of arousing in a weird way."

Her eyes looked down at my shorts. "Your body part is doing a pretty good job of showing me that."

"Ugh... It's a natural reaction. Sorry mom," I replied, reaching down to adjust myself.

"Don't be," she smiled. "It was my fault for telling you about it and for bringing up this topic to begin with. I should have known you'd be aroused since you've been spying on me sunbathing in the backyard for years."

I was absolutely dumbfounded when my mother brought up my old voyeuristic habits. I wanted to deny it. I wanted to pretend like she was just teasing me. But there was no way out.

"So...you knew about that all this time?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of course I knew. I'm your mother. It's my job to know these things. You would be surprised to find out how much moms know about their sons."

"I probably would be," I acknowledged. "For what it's worth, you look great in a bikini, and you were the first woman I've ever seen in that way. It was something I hadn't seen before. I was curious."

"You have nothing to be ashamed about. It's normal, and it's something that's becoming more widely acknowledged in the study of human sexuality. All you have to do is look at the popularity of mother/son related stories on the internet to understand that it has a growing audience."

"So basically, you look at erotic story porn?" I said light-heartedly.

She flashed me that stern motherly look. "I was doing research mister. And I don't know why you're making jokes about me young man, I'm not the one spying on family members."

"That was harsh."

"But true," she quipped. "I've told you so much more about me, than you did about yourself. So why don't you enlighten me on all this?"

I winced, "You've got to be kidding me. This is more embarrassing than us sharing sex stories. Actually, it's a different league of humiliation. Let's just call it a night and go to bed while we're on a high note."

"Nope. I want to hear about your first time fantasizing about me. I promise I won't judge. And I want all of the juicy details."

I took a deep breath. "Alright already. This isn't something I planned on ever telling you, but fine. It started a few years ago right after that Christmas party at our house."

"Let me guess. Was it the night I had too much wine? I vaguely remember waking up in my room feeling a little exposed."

"That was the day. You wore a really sexy Mrs. Santa outfit that night and it was the first time I had ever checked out your legs in that bright red skirt you wore. I felt kind of ashamed about it, but you looked great. After everyone left, you went to your room and practically collapsed on your bed. When I walked passed your room, your door was slightly open, and I peeked inside and saw you touching yourself. And by that I mean your panties were around your knees and you were really going at it with your eyes closed. It was the first time I had ever seen a woman's private body part in real life, and that was the first night I had ever thought about you in that way."

"So that makes tomorrow the anniversary of when you started fantasizing about me," she said with an understanding tone.

"Pretty much. I thought that would be the end of it, but once summer came and you went swimming and tanning in the backyard...I couldn't resist anymore..."

"There's nothing to be ashamed about. It's natural. It's also somewhat inevitable since we both live in the same house, and we were both bound to eventually see things that would make us curious."

"Thanks for being so cool about it mom," I replied. "A friend of mine got caught spying on his mother, and he was practically grounded for weeks. She really threw a fit over the whole thing. Poor guy never recovered from it."

She smiled, "Well, some mothers aren't as open about the workings of human sexuality as I am. But the ones that are realize that it's not such a dirty thing. Being perfectly honest here, I'll admit that I knew you were watching me tan in the backyard a few times, and I thought it would be cute to change my tops while you watched, just to see your reaction when I came back inside the house."

"Really? Jeez, you really are a cool mom."

"Thanks," she replied happily. "No harm, no foul- right? I didn't see any harm in that. Just keep this between us. I don't want anyone knowing."

"Right. I'm not going to tell. Believe me, I don't want people knowing about this any more than you do."

She looked over at the clock. "It's getting late. Let's go to bed, we've got a big day tomorrow with our Christmas party. I don't know about you, but I'm going to dream about a much happier ending to my 'first time' story. It's not like we can redo any of it in real life."

"Who says we can't?" I blurted out.

For a moment there was nothing but pure silence between us. We had both immediately realized the meaning of what I said, even though it slipped out by accident. She gave me a serious look that I had never seen before, and I hoped that she would eventually take it as a joke.

"Is that what you want?" she asked without expression. "You want a do-over with me?"

I paused for a moment and tried to think of a reasonable response.

"That just slipped out. I was trying to make a joke."

Her eyebrow rose. "I know you well enough to know when you're trying to make a joke, and when you say things without thinking. Does a part of you still have sexual feelings for me?"

My heart rate picked up and my nerves started to take over.

"A little," I admitted. "I mean, you don't have to worry about me being a weird pervert or anything. But let's face facts, you're beautiful."

"How about when you lost your virginity? Did you think about me then also?"

"Okay, now we're headed towards uncomfortable territory if we weren't already."

My mother then leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. It was a gentle touch at first, but each kiss became harder and more forceful. She kissed me the way any other woman would, but the fact that it was from my own mother made things so much more arousing.

"Now are you ready to talk?" she asked after ending the kiss. "Did you think about me when you lost your virginity?"

At that point, I was extremely turned-on and had nothing left to hide.

"I did. I'll admit it. Part of the reason I came so fast is because I imagined I was screwing you. There, I said it. It's something I had wanted to do since that Christmas night I saw you fingering yourself."

She paused for a moment. "For the first time in my life, I'm actually speechless. Hearing those words coming out of your mouth is supposed to be every mother's worst nightmare."

"But not for you?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "It's an enjoyable fantasy, to be honest. I love the taboo and the unusual attraction. Why not? There's no harm. It's just a silly fantasy."

I nodded. "You've got that right. Who cares what society says about this... not that I plan on telling anyone."

"Well then it's settled. This stays between us. And we won't judge each other."

After all this, my mother's innuendos had finally sunk in.

"Wait a second. You've been fantasizing about me? That's why you took your top off for me to see when you were in the backyard tanning? What about that Christmas where you were openly touching yourself on your bed, was that on purpose?"

She blushed, "Don't make it a bigger deal than it is. But for your information, that scene a few holidays ago was the wine's doing. I would never go that far on purpose; the tanning part was though."

"Wow. I'm impressed. Between this and your oral sex story, I had no idea you could be so dirty, and I mean that in a good way."

"What can I say? I'm a human being with needs just like everyone else," she smiled.

"So what's your favorite fantasy about me?" I asked. "I've been so candid with you on this subject, and you said that we shouldn't judge each other. So tell me..."

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood and that I'm becoming delirious because it's so late; that's the only reason I'm sharing this. I've fantasized about taking your virginity after you turned 18. I have a huge fondness for doing things the first time because I think it's so special."

"No wonder you asked if I thought about you when I lost my virginity."

She nodded. "Pretty much. Now it's getting way past my bedtime. I promised my sister that I would wake up early and bake a bunch of my famous holiday cookies for our family party tomorrow. She really loves those."

When my mother attempted to get up off the floor, something came over me and I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't the same gentle kiss that she gave me earlier. It was a kiss that two people who were intimate would give each other. I didn't care how she would react. All I knew was that I wanted it. And I knew she wanted it too, as she slipped her tongue in my mouth before breaking it off.

"Sorry," I said, still dazed from the kiss. "I don't know where that came from."

She sat back down and gave me a puzzled look. "I was wondering the same thing. What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know, but I get the feeling that I'll be thinking about you all night, just like old times."

"Please don't do this. You're putting me a difficult spot here. I'm your mother. We can't go any further than this."

"Didn't you always used to tell me that you only live once?" I asked. "That was your motto. Well now is our chance to do something completely crazy for a change."

"We're going to regret this," she noted. "If we do anything together, there's no taking it back. It might be the biggest regret of our lives."

"It might be. But at least we'll never be curious about it again. It's both of our fantasies, isn't it?"

"So what are you proposing?"

I looked her straight in the eyes and made my proposal. "You mentioned that the first time is always special for you right? We've both had rough starts when it came to sex, so why not relive it? We can recreate things for the better and have a happy ending."

She gave me a long and serious look after I laid it all on the line.

"Fine," she said softly. "We only live once. Let's clean up first. Hopefully I won't change my mind by then."

She picked up both of our empty cups of hot chocolate on the living room table and carried them to the kitchen. I picked up two plates of the desserts we had and followed her lead. She placed the cups in the kitchen sink, and I placed the dishes on the kitchen counter.

Then I did something I never thought I would ever do in my entire life; I stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and placed my hands on her breasts, squeezing and fondling them gently.

"How does this make you feel?" I asked, continuing to massage her breasts.

"Like I'm doing something I shouldn't," she replied. "Come on, back to the living room. Let's keep this classy."

She took my hands off her breasts and led me back to the fireplace where she added another log to brighten the fire.

We were face-to-face, and with her eyes locked onto mine, she got down on her knees.

"This is how it started off," she said. "We were on the coast, and we had a small campfire going. I can even feel the same butterflies in my stomach that I did then. But there are obviously a few minor differences between this and my first time orally pleasing a guy."

Her hands touched my legs and she looked up at me and smiled.

"And what exactly are these differences?" I asked playfully.

"Well for one, it was freezing cold that night as opposed to being in a heated room. As for the other difference, how about the fact that I actually gave birth to you?"

"That makes it more fun if you ask me."

"Tell me where to start," she said. "Give me instructions the way my ex-boyfriend did, as if I'm 18 years old again and I've never done this before in my life. I want this to have a more romantic ending instead of becoming a humiliating debacle that still makes me cringe whenever I think about it."

The moment I had fantasized about for years had finally arrived and I gave the orders. "Wrap your fingers around the waistband of my shorts and underwear and pull them down."

Without hesitation, my mother did as she was asked. She pulled my shorts down to my ankles leaving my exposed cock pointing just inches away from her mouth. It was an incredible thrill being so exposed like that in front of her.

"You've certainly grown since the last time I saw you naked," she noted with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm glad you noticed. Now wrap your hands around it. Stroke it up and down."

She pressed the palms of her hands against my shaft and made a grip, and her thumbs rubbed the head of my cock.

"I can feel you growing. I must be doing something right."

"You're doing amazing," I said with encouragement. "Do you want to kiss it?"

She continued stroking me. "That's what we're here for, right?"

"Purse your lips and press it against the tip of my head. Go gently at first. Kiss it all over, then I want you to lick it."

Her lips pursed and she once again did as she was asked without hesitation. The feeling of her lips against my cock was electric. She kissed it the exact same way she would innocently kiss me on the cheek. And as good as it felt, it was equally as arousing seeing my own mother on her knees servicing my hard manhood, as she planted kisses all over it and licked the shaft up and down.

"Can I suck it now?" she asked. "Tell me how to do it. I want to make you feel good."

Hearing my mother say that was music to my ears.

"Open your mouth and take it inside and start sucking. It's simple. Don't be afraid."

As soon as her lips opened, she closed her eyes and hesitated for a moment before leaning forward to suck my cock. It was a surreal moment for both of us as we got to live out our secret fantasies.

I continued, "That's it. Just like that mom. God you're amazing."

She spit my wet cock out of her mouth and stroked it for a while. "It feels so awkward hearing you call me 'mom' right now. I still can't believe I agreed to do this. But it's worth it. I'm enjoying this as much as you are."

With that said, she inserted my throbbing cock back inside of her mouth and continued sucking me off by the fireplace. Her head bobbed quickly and her suction was incredibly tight. The room was filled with noises from the fireplace along with lewd sounds of her sucking and slurping. Her tongue occasionally licked circles around my head and shaft. One of her hands grabbed me tightly on the thigh, and her other hand held a tight grip on the base of my shaft.

"I'm going to cum if you keep this up," I stated. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

She spit my wet cock out of her mouth for a second time and smiled as she stroked me.

"Thanks for being a real gentleman and warning me about that. Most guys don't have as much courtesy during sex."

"Uhhh... I'm getting ready to explode mom..."

Her hand suddenly stopped it's stroking. "This was supposed to be for us to relive our first moments for the better right? I'm almost finished with my turn, and I think it's fair for you to have yours."

"Are you saying that I get to... I mean... you're letting me have... you know..."

She nodded. "You can have sex with me if you want. Just this once. But by the looks of things, I don't think you would last very long compared to when you lost your virginity. So what do you say? Are you up for it?"

"Yeah, I am," I stated happily. "I don't think I'll last must longer than when I lost my virginity either, but screw it, there's no way I would ever pass up an opportunity like this."

She smiled, "I've always admired your adventurous and carefree attitude. It makes me feel so young being around you. Now let's get to it..."

While still on her knees, my mother quickly pulled off her sweater and tshirt and uncharacteristically threw them onto the floor. I did the same with my sweater and tshirt. She then took off her pants and tossed them onto the couch, and I did the same with my shorts which were around my ankles.

She laid back on the floor wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Her body looked soft and showed her age, but at the same time, she never looked sexier.

"I want you to do the honors," she said. "Unclasp my bra and take my panties off."

My heart raced as I hovered over her. She turned to the side and I reached behind her to unhook her bra. When she laid on her back again, she raised her arms and I pulled her bra off to reveal her bare breasts. They were average sized and sagged. Her nipples were bright pink, and they showed her arousal by how erect they were pointing upwards.

"Now my panties," she said.

I reached down and repeated the process. When she lifted her feet up, I pulled her panties off and threw them to the side to reveal her exposed vagina along with a slightly hairy crotch.

I looked her over from head to toe. "You're so fucking beautiful mom. It's incredible seeing you up close like this. It's a dream come true."

"I'm glad you think so. Now don't keep me waiting. We've got a busy day tomorrow and you've really got me in the mood for sex. It's been a while."

We both gave each other a loving look where we both knew we were crossing a serious line, and that we didn't care anymore. I got between her legs, and she wrapped her legs around me. I guided the tip of my saliva covered erection towards her vagina, pushing past her labia to enter her.

"Ohhh..." she gasped. "That feels good."

I continued pushing until I was all the way in. We were face to face and it was a thrill seeing her expressions change when I entered her vaginal canal.

"Go slow," she panted. "Then pick up the pace when you feel I'm ready for it."

My cock slowly started making its way in and out of her vagina and she continued to make facial expressions which showed her approval. Her breathing became heavier, and so did mine. We were actually having sex.

"Do you want me to go harder now?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"...yes..."

My hips picked up its pace and I thrusted harder and faster. Her breathing became more labored and I would kiss and suck her lips in between moans. I couldn't stop thinking about how dirty and great it was to actually be fucking my own mother. The look in her eyes showed that she must have thought the same thing about me. It was a similar fantasy we both shared, and both of us had the courage to actually go through with it.

Time flew by and I tried my best to last as long as I possibly could for her. I wanted to enjoy the moment. I fondled her breasts which rocked back and forth from us having sex. We kissed passionately. Our lips pressed against each others and our tongues rolled around in each others mouth. What started off as something romantic and sweet in nature became as hardcore as any porn scene. But nature called and I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.