Lustful Mothers: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum..." I moaned.

A simple wink and nod was all she gave me as approval to finish our incestuous act.

Spurt after spurt of my cum shot inside my mother's womb. It was the most intense sexual feeling I had ever felt in my life. Her eyes lit up when she felt my sperm flowing inside of her, and it was obvious that she loved the feeling of her son ejaculating in her pussy.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of her and both of us were still breathing heavy. Our lips were locked and we kissed passionately for several more minutes with my flaccid cock still inside.

"So...what did you think?" she asked as I rolled over and laid next to her on the floor. "Did you enjoy screwing your mother?"

"Of course I did. That was the best sex I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to be nice."

"No. You're saying that because you actually got to live out your fantasy of screwing your mother," she said jokingly.

"True," I smiled. "But hey, don't act like you haven't gotten anything out of it."

"Oh right. I got to redo my horrific debacle from the first time I performed oral sex. Technically I haven't finished yet."

"What do you mean? You got to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, my mother got up and put my flaccid wet cock inside of her mouth, tasting her vaginal fluids along with my cum. She sucked and slurped on it until I was completely clean, and it felt great.

"Now I'm finished," she said before sticking her empty tongue out. "The first time I gave oral, my mother looked pretty mortified by the stains on my dress. She's not going to know about this. And I hope she never will."

"Yeah, well grandma is coming over to our holiday party tomorrow, right? That would be the perfect time for us to push some boundaries so you can get over your little phobia... you know... sex in the basement or the upstairs bathroom while everyone is here. We'll be careful and no one will notice a thing. It'll be fun. Until then, it's time for us to get to bed- your room."

She laughed and rested her head on my chest. "I knew this was a bad idea. Now I'll have to be sexually subservient to you until you go back to college."

Her hand pulled my fingers to her pussy and she needed more service.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.